Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 12   Visited by: 75 users
18.04.2022 - 08:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.04.2022 - 09:21
JoHn Doe
Not bad, but very cliché
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
19.04.2022 - 10:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Good melodic metal, maybe best album in a genre, it has no that ''prog'' keyboard sound as I hate, but just decent flowing melodies, 3 ''basic'' and ''true metal instruments'' I like her voice, might be some cliché in symphonic metal , I hope they can promote some good Euro and next year USA tour, it can be good key factor and new album as well to live long.
----

apos;'
[image]
19.04.2022 - 10:14
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 19.04.2022 at 10:11

Good melodic metal, maybe best album in a genre, it has no that ''prog'' keyboard sound as I hate, but just decent flowing melodies, 3 ''basic'' and ''true metal instruments'' I like her voice, might be some cliché in symphonic metal , I hope they can promote some good Euro and next year USA tour, it can be good key factor and new album as well to live long.

what is "''prog'' keyboard sound " to you? It's like saying all keyboardists in prog sound the same, which is not true.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
19.04.2022 - 10:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 19.04.2022 at 10:14

what is "''prog'' keyboard sound " to you? It's like saying all keyboardists in prog sound the same, which is not true.

Like sounds boring, trying be progressive when keyboard solo kills good guitar, drum sound. Where keyboardist ha sno inspiration and just play
----

apos;'
[image]
19.04.2022 - 10:19
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 19.04.2022 at 10:15

Written by JoHn Doe on 19.04.2022 at 10:14

Like sounds boring, trying be progressive when keyboard solo kills good guitar, drum sound. Where keyboardist ha sno inspiration and just play

if the "keyboard solo kills good guitar" , it means the songwriting is not so good, like a battle of egos between two musicians. If the keyboardist is not inspired, again the music will suffer. Still I do not understand why you bring prog into the discussion. Nothing to do here.
----
19.04.2022 - 10:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That why I said its nothing here like that and thats why I enjoy it so much this album.
----

apos;'
[image]
19.04.2022 - 10:26
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 19.04.2022 at 10:22

That why I said its nothing here like that and thats why I enjoy it so much this album.

Again, you are bashing a genre of music you don't know much about, using clichés. Please stop.
----
19.04.2022 - 10:28
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by JoHn Doe on 19.04.2022 at 10:26

Again, you are bashing a genre of music you don't know much about, using clichés. Please stop.

whats wrong whit cliche , I said if this band will be able put good tout to promote this good album, it will be big thing, it can be big, because this is damn good.
----

apos;'
[image]
19.04.2022 - 10:42
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 19.04.2022 at 10:28

Written by JoHn Doe on 19.04.2022 at 10:26

whats wrong whit cliche , I said if this band will be able put good tout to promote this good album, it will be big thing, it can be big, because this is damn good.

you're building an argument using clichés, that's what I meant. You're also jumping from one Idea to the next.
----
20.06.2022 - 17:45
Rating: 4
Maldone
I don't know why I'm even trying anymore. Every new band of this ilk is just terrible. There simply won’t be a new Nightwish, or Therion, The 3rd And The Mortal, Tristania, After Forever, Epica ... not even a new Within Temptation. This is a genre I like when done right, but it's obviously dead now. I decided to listen to this album after seeing praise from Bad English. I thought at least someone liked this, let's try, but no, there's nothing here. I should have known better.
30.11.2022 - 14:59
Rating: 6
Tom Muller
not horrible but pretty dumb and cliché
----
Can you see it

Hits total: 1421 | This month: 10