Metal Storm logo
Jack Starr's Burning Starr - Announce Album Release

US power metal stronghold Jack Starr's Burning Starr will return with their eight full length effort next month. Dubbed Souls Of The Innocent, it will be officially released worldwide by Global Rock Records on July 15th.

Mastermind Jack has the following to say about the new album: "When Virgin Steele put out its first album in 1982 we were asked by the record company to say a few words about it and why people should buy it ... I remember all of us discussing the various influences we had and what the songs were about, I recall one member saying people should buy the album because it has some great songs that were very heavy and had cool riffs, I recall someone else in the band saying the vocals were killer and the drums were like thunder and that metal fans would like it, Someone else said the guitar playing is really great. But what I remember most is when the bass player uttered these simple words "Buy It...It's Good".

"Now its forty years later and that sentence makes even more sense. The new album by Burning Starr "Souls of the Innocent", the band Jack Starr founded in 1984 is on its tenth album... Yes they have gotten better...Yes they have thunderous drums provided by Rhino (former drummer of Manowar) and yes they have killer vocals that some would describe as "pillar crumbling" provided by Alexx Panza, and yes again they have massive and agile playing by long time Burning Starr bassist Ned Meloni ...last but not least some great guitar playing by ex-Virgin Steele guitarist Jack Starr. But after all the hype and catch phrases fade away, the bottom line still remains... and the words still ring true... "Buy it...It's Good"

Tracklist:

01. The Ascension
02. Demons Behind Me
03. I Am The Sinner
04. River Of Blood
05. Souls Of The Innocent
06. Winds Of War
07. Ships In The Night
08. The Wrath Of Attila
09. Road To Hell
10. All Out War
11. Where Eagles Fly
12. When Evil Calls (bonus track)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Jack Starr's Burning Starr
Posted: 20.06.2022 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 16 users
20.06.2022 - 10:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Wow, will be killer I think.
Why he left Virgin Steele? Seems when good guitarists leaves main band they new band put better music out as old band.
This and Ross Freedman all bands after he left manowar plays better music as muscleband
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
20.06.2022 - 14:07
JoHn Doe
Written by Bad English on 20.06.2022 at 10:31

Why he left Virgin Steele? Seems when good guitarists leaves main band they new band put better music out as old band.
This and Ross Freedman all bands after he left manowar plays better music as muscleband

He left VS in 1984, VS was yet to make it big.
----
I thought the two primary purposes for the internet were cat memes and overreactions.
20.06.2022 - 19:02
skelator
Written by Bad English on 20.06.2022 at 10:31

First four Burning Starr albums are absolutely worthless.
----
Best Metal Albums of 2023: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9jaZJRBeBw

Best Metal Demos: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HtsgSQjV44
20.06.2022 - 19:26
majormalfunction
Written by skelator on 20.06.2022 at 19:02

First four Burning Starr albums are absolutely worthless.

That was harsh I wouldn't call anyone of those albums bad and No Turning Back is a pretty good one.

Another Jack Starr record is always welcome, i'm sure there will be some great tracks there.
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 629 | This month: 4