"Shot In The Dark", the new video from Dutch symphonic metallers Within Temptation has been officially released today and can be viewed below. The single is off the band's latest effort The Unforgiving, released back in March.

Source: within-temptation.com
Band profile: Within Temptation

Posted: 04.10.2011 by BudDa

Comments

Dark†SymphonY - 04.10.2011 at 16:48
This video has been online for months and also its not that great.
Jeeers - 04.10.2011 at 18:10
What a shitty pop song...
kaspair - 04.10.2011 at 18:43
The song is okay, but this video isn't interesting at all.
darklos - 04.10.2011 at 20:59
As they say in their web page, the play Rock, not Metal anymore
Jason W. - 04.10.2011 at 23:32
Well of course this isn't really "new" to anyone who owns the cd/dvd edition of the album, but it's still a great song nonetheless The videos flow together better when watching with the story intermixed with the videos I feel. So what the video isn't anything groundbreaking? Perhaps they weren't after that here. It's certainly watchable, with a hint of classiness. Works for me
The Shape 1973 - 05.10.2011 at 20:58
My favourite track off the album. Very mid 80s feel about it. Its not metal anymore, but when it is as good a quality as this I don't care.

The masked drummer is quite funny.
SymphAlchemist - 10.10.2011 at 17:56
Written by darklos on 04.10.2011 at 20:59

As they say in their web page, the play Rock, not Metal anymore

I didn't know they had said that. I thought they were beign the predecessors of a new subgenre, the POP METAL

Well, I have already seen this video a thousand years ago. It's like.....boring. For me band-playing-only videoclips are so worthless. Sharon's expressions and lips moving are the only interesting things in the video. And the short movies makes us expect a lot more from their clips, and they don't answer it.

News Within Temptation - New Video Released 9.5 21.12.2011 by Dark†SymphonY
News Within Temptation - European Tour Dates, New Video 9 22.10.2007 by Katatronik
News Within Temptation - New Video Released 9 28.01.2014 by R Lewis
News Within Temptation - New Video Online 9 03.10.2009 by Ellrohir
News Within Temptation - Premiere New Video And Single 9 27.09.2013 by DeepBlueSea