Vivus!, the latest two-CD deluxe live album from US death metal legends Death is now streaming online in its entirety at this location. The live album features two separate Death concerts recorded in 1998. Disc one features the band performing at the Whisky A Go-Go in Los Angeles and disc two is a recording of the band playing at Dynamo Open Air.

Vivus! was released on February 28th in North America and March 2nd in the Benelux/Germany. The album is due out March 5th in the UK and rest of Europe and follows the recent Relapse Records re-issues of Individual Though Patterns, The Sound Of Perseverance and Human.

Vivus! tracklist:

Band profile: Death

Posted: 04.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Korah - 04.03.2012 at 16:51
Just wonderful.
The Voyager - 04.03.2012 at 18:22
More shameless milking of the Death name. I'm just wondering when it's going to end.
Lit. - 04.03.2012 at 19:58
Written by The Voyager on 04.03.2012 at 18:22

Well, the endless bitching ain't gonna help.
The Voyager - 04.03.2012 at 22:31
Written by Lit. on 04.03.2012 at 19:58

Well, the endless bitching ain't gonna help.

Won't hurt either.
bitethepain - 05.03.2012 at 02:29
Well, I wasn't into death metal when the original albums came out and never had a chance to purchase these albums. So I'm glad they are rereleasing these masterpieces now as the old albums are hard to find. Milking? Shameless? I think not. Putting out great music so it is easily available to purchase is what music studios do. They need to make money to stay in business. On top of that, Schuldiner's family is compensated and I'm sure he would have liked that. As a matter of fact, I would never had listened to this band unless these rereleases took place. They caught my attention in a record store and I took a chance and am glad I did. For those of you who already have the albums and don't need the new releases, just be glad a new generation can enjoy this great music.
Xtopher - 09.03.2012 at 05:47
Well said man. This is just another chance for someone new to join the Death Wagon!

News Napalm Death - Entire Album Streaming Online 8.5 16.01.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Napalm Death - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 24.02.2012 by Sync
News While Heaven Wept - Entire Live Album And DVD Clips Streaming 7 09.11.2010 by Enemy of Reality
News Before The Dawn - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 22.10.2008 by BestMetalstormer
News Monarch - Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 17.02.2012 by Black Conundrum