UK atmospheric black metallers A Forest Of Stars have released a new music video for the song "Gatherer Of The Pure". The 9-minute song appears on the band's forthcoming third album A Shadowplay For Yesterdays. The video was created by Ingram Blakelock and can be viewed below. You can expect the album to be released on July 20th via Lupus Lounge/ Prophecy Productions. For more albums details, please head over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: A Forest Of Stars

Posted: 29.06.2012 by Armin

Comments

Darkside Momo - 29.06.2012 at 20:52
Creepy song, even moreso with the video. Great stuff!
Sync - 29.06.2012 at 20:57
Beautiful song and equally beautiful video, with pretty crazy vocals.

Funny also the way a lot of the people move like Zoidberg.
ChapuLviz - 29.06.2012 at 21:41
Wow!!... Is very creative this video!!...
Unhealer - 29.06.2012 at 22:56
The video reminded me of the one from Storm Corrosion, but I see it is not by the same artist. Nice song.
M C Vice - 30.06.2012 at 06:13
Don't see much shadow puppetry these days.

Written by Sync on 29.06.2012 at 20:57

Funny also the way a lot of the people move like Zoidberg.

Wooooopwoooppwooooppwoopwoopwoopwoop!
Abattoir - 30.06.2012 at 12:14
Extravagant and unique in their own way. Surely there is a lot to expect from the new stuff.
Draugen - 30.06.2012 at 14:07
Nice. I'm hoping for an improvement over the last album and the first impression is promising at least.
thefallenalchmst - 30.06.2012 at 17:33
I know that the album is called "A Shadowplay For Yesterdays", but I didn't expect to see an actual shadowplay for the video. It's pretty fucking great, really. These guys are truly in a league of their own. They don't hang on to mainstream trends and always try to further innovate their avant-black style. Probably one of my favorite vids of the year. I've never seen anything like it in metal music.
Ellrohir - 28.08.2012 at 15:07
This reminds me the last Peste Noire album...but must be because of this french-alike music

News Darkest Hour - Release New Video 5.5 13.07.2012 by Ace Frawley
News Carcass - Release New Lyric Video 5.5 13.08.2013 by TrialByFire
News Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Release New Video 5.5 22.12.2012 by Philly_Boy
News Orphaned Land - Release New Video 5.5 29.05.2013 by Dinruth
News This Is Hell - Release New Video, Announce US Tour Dates 5.5 17.03.2012 by Boxcar Willy