Roadburn Festival has confirmed new bands for their 2013 line-up that will bring every fan-boy to Tilburg in The Netherlands.

The latest additions to this very exclusive fest are Primordial, Cult Of Luna, Pallbearer, Royal Thunder, My Brother The Wind, Seremonia, Moss, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Witchsorrow.

If that isn't enough to make your heart throb and cry, here are the previously confirmed bands: Sigh, Die Kreuzen, Godflesh, Process Of Guilt, A Forest Of Stars, The Ruins Of Beverast, Jess And The Ancient Ones, Mr. Peter Hayden, The Cosmic Dead, Elder, Hills, Wo Fat, Alcest, Asphyx, Kadavar (GER), Eternal Tapestry, Goat, Electric Wizard, Les Discrets, Amenra, Hour Of 13, Black Bombaim, Castle, Blues Pills, Pilgrim, Teeth Of The Sea, Mourning Beloveth and Lantlôs. Check out the specific days at the event page.

The Electric Acid Orgy at Roadburn 2013, presented by Electric Wizard and curated by Jus Oborn, will feature the following bands: Seremonia, Moss, Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, Witchsorrow. More special guests are expected to be announced soon.

Other gems:

• A Forest Of Stars will perform A Shadowplay For Yesterdays in its entirety.
  • Alcest will perform Les Voyages De L'âme in its entirety.
  • Godflesh, joined by Robert Hampson (Loop, Main), will perform Pure in its entirety.
  • Mourning Beloveth will perform The Sullen Sulcus in its entirety.

Roadburn Festival 2013 will run for four days from Thursday, April 18th to Sunday, April 21st, 2013 (the traditional Afterburner event) at the 013 venue in Tilburg, Holland. The ticket pre-sales start Thursday, 4 October 2012 at 20:30 CET; 19:30hrs (UK), 21:30hrs (Finland | Greece), 2.30pm (east coast), 11:30am (west coast). Get all the ticket information here.

Source: roadburn.com
    Event: Roadburn Festival 2013
    Posted: 01.10.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Lit. - 01.10.2012 at 20:40
    My heart's not the only thing throbbing...
    Marcel Hubregtse - 01.10.2012 at 21:12
    My ticket is already safe and can be picked up Thursday at the Roadburn Presale Party, hell yeah.
    Oaken - 01.10.2012 at 23:21
    I don't want to go to concerts or festivals or anything live, but The Ruins Of Beverast... I might change my mind.
    InnerSelf - 02.10.2012 at 01:14
    Holy duckin' shit, what a line up !
    Spirit Molecule - 02.10.2012 at 01:21
    I would go for Royal Thunder, though this years line up doesn't seem to be as good as last year. Going to wait till all the bands get announced
    BoxCar Willy - 02.10.2012 at 04:04
    My mom might pay for my tickest for a 2014 festival if I get good grades in school (no problem, my grades so far are 90+)

Roadbrun... or Waacken...

...
    Marcel Hubregtse - 02.10.2012 at 07:07
    Written by BoxCar Willy on 02.10.2012 at 04:04

Roadbrun... or Waacken...

...

hat is not a choice Roadburn or Wacken Roadburn ALL the way, superior festvial in all aspects to Wacken or any other outdoor fest.
    Marcel Hubregtse - 02.10.2012 at 07:07
    Written by Spirit Molecule on 02.10.2012 at 01:21

Going to wait till all the bands get announced

And what then?
    Spirit Molecule - 02.10.2012 at 11:36
    Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.10.2012 at 07:07

And what then?

And then either feel bad and cry coz I'm missing an awesome line up again, or hope that next years line up will be better
    If the band thing doesn't work out, I still can't make it as pre sales starts this month if I'm not mistaken and as usual it will get sold out in a few minutes.
    Marcel Hubregtse - 02.10.2012 at 11:42
    Written by Spirit Molecule on 02.10.2012 at 11:36

the presale is in two days time at 2030 cest on October 4
    Spirit Molecule - 02.10.2012 at 11:46
    Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.10.2012 at 11:42

the presale is in two days time at 2030 cest on October 4

Haha there is no way I can make that then.
    I think that the euro trip will happen though, but if it doesn't work, I will only know somewhere towards the end of the year.
    Mr. Doctor - 02.10.2012 at 17:35
    Written by BoxCar Willy on 02.10.2012 at 04:04

Roadbrun... or Waacken...

...

Haven't been in Wacken... But I must say Roadburn is quite an unique kind of festival. So... No contest at all. Roadburn all the way.
    BitterCOld - 02.10.2012 at 23:04
    Although RB is probably much harder to get tix to...

News Damnation Festival 2013 - Katatonia, God Seed And More Confirmed 9 26.07.2013 by
    News Roadburn Festival - Winter And More Confirmed 8.5 20.11.2010 by Fat & Sassy!
    News Damnation Festival 2014 - Ahab, Sólstafir And More Confirmed 7.5 30.06.2014 by Vombatus
    News Bloodstock Open Air 2013 - Exodus, Death Angel And More Bands Confirmed 7.5 14.02.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
    News Temples Festival - Amenra, Gehenna And More Confirmed 7.5 02.10.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!

Hits total: 2009 | This month: 62