Looks like after two years progressive deathcore band Born Of Osiris finally gave us some information about their new album. It's about time. There's no title yet, but the album will be released on the 20th of August through Sumerian Records. But the best part is that you can already listen to the new track "M∆CHINE" below right now on their new promo video showcasing the new album's artwork.

You can also download the song for free with the option of making a donation over here.

Lee McKinney (guitars) states: "We couldn't be more excited to not only have a new record coming out this summer, but to have a new single available in time for the start of Mayhem Fest! 'M∆CHINE' to me is just a straight up in your face Born Of Osiris song. It's got an epic intro, intense orchestral content, heavy keyboard breakdowns, a great structure, impactful vocals and of course some gnarly guitar shred. It definitely hits hard from beginning to end. We can't wait to head out and play it live all summer long."

Look for the band performing on this summer's Rockstar Mayhem Festival, which kicks off on June 29th. More will be revealed about the new album over the coming weeks.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Born Of Osiris

Posted: 26.06.2013 by Neroese

Comments

Neroese - 26.06.2013 at 12:46
FInally. BTW. Album will be released 20th of August

New track reminds me of 'Follow The Signs', but with more breakdowns, electronic and less lead guitars. Hope they don't made a step forward 'caused by their guitarsts left.
Rodney - 26.06.2013 at 13:34
I absolutely love "The Discovery" so naturally I was stoked for this album, but after that single I'm not so sure :/ pretty shitty if you ask me.
LeKiwi - 26.06.2013 at 14:38
Written by Rodney on 26.06.2013 at 13:34

Same dude. They were one of the few "prog" deathcore bands that stuck out from all the pretentious material out there. Although I let my hopes drop when I heard about the departure of Jason...he seemed to be the one who led the creative spurt that was The Discovery. We'll see.....
demonsarising - 26.06.2013 at 14:51
Written by Rodney on 26.06.2013 at 13:34

Everything Born of Osiris is going to do in the next four or five years even will probably still be compared to The Discovery. While this might not be as good as the songs off of there, I think it's rarely a good idea to judge an album by its single. There may still be lots of brilliant tracks, and this song is still a lot better than the mainstream deathcore.
Neroese - 26.06.2013 at 17:50
Written by demonsarising on 26.06.2013 at 14:51

Written by Rodney on 26.06.2013 at 13:34

Well, it's something normal that albums are always comparised to 'best' album. And yes, thats true - this track is FAR AWAY better that the mainstream deathcore. Born of Osiris starded as typical deathcore, but then they evolved and make so shameless genre less shameless (progressive deathcore is still better than typical mainstream deathcore though). As you wrote - hope that new album will be as good as The Discovery with great tracks.
Gopherhawk - 26.06.2013 at 19:07
After the pleasantly surprising The Discovery the metal community found a "deathcore" band worth watching. Very very excited.

News Divine Heresy - First New Album Details And Song Online 10 06.06.2009 by LeChron James
News Lunatica - First New Album Details, Song Online 10 18.12.2008 by Janne
News Psyopus - New Album Details, First Song Posted Online 10 05.11.2008 by -DC-002-
News Dawn Of Demise - New Album Details, New Song Online 8.5 29.12.2009 by DrunkenFuck
News Death Breath - New Song Online, Mini Album Details 8.5 07.03.2007 by Eight