Season Of Mist just announced the signing of black metallers Shining. The band is Niklas Kvarforth's baby and the good news for fans is that you can expect a new album from them early next year. This will be the Swedes ninth full-length studio album. The band is working with Andy La Roque and the recordings should begin in September. Who's excited?

Frontman Kvarforth issued the following statement about the signing: "After a long period of negotiations and discussions that lasted almost eight years, I have now chosen to grant Season Of Mist the privilege of releasing the next Shining album. We have also once again decided to work with Andy La Roque and record at his Sonic Train facilities. The ceremony is set to begin in September, and thus my ninth child can be expected in early 2015."

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Shining

Posted: 06.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Northern Danger - 06.05.2014 at 21:22
"Who's excited?" ME!
Alex Fenger - 06.05.2014 at 22:54
"Who's excited?" Not me. Seriously this band has sucked since Halmstad and Kvarforth needs to take out that giant stick up his ass. Really arrogant guy, despite ruining everything he touches nowadays
!J.O.O.E.! - 06.05.2014 at 23:30
I was going to make a joke about being more excited about the dump I'm going to take later, but I think Alex has it covered tbh.
ManiacBlasphemer - 06.05.2014 at 23:36
Well, I liked most of his works in Shining, including Redefining Darkness and the previous 2. I don't have a particular liking towards Kvarforth (the guy sometimes is just retarded) so I might say that I am looking forward to this album. I hope that it will be on the same line with RD, of course, an improved version as much as possible.
no one - 07.05.2014 at 01:11
This is one of those bands i should like but don't like at all.
Maco - 23.06.2014 at 06:29
Quote:

That Cracked me up.

News Der Weg Einer Freiheit - Sign To Season Of Mist, New Album In 2015 10 05.09.2014 by Electes
News Exivious - Sign To Season Of Mist, New Album In November 8.5 29.08.2013 by Unhealer
News Carach Angren - Sign To Season Of Mist, New Album Next Year 8.5 11.10.2011 by FeskarN
News Cannabis Corpse - Sign With Season Of Mist, New Album This Year 8.5 18.01.2013 by RottingDeathHead
News Obsidian Kingdom - Sign To Season Of Mist, New Album Coming 8.5 24.04.2014 by Darkside Momo