A brand new track entitled 'Summon The Antichrist' - from Akercocke's forthcoming album "Antichrist", set for release on May 28th via Earache Records - has been made available at this location.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Akercocke

Posted: 26.04.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Baz Anderson - 26.04.2007 at 20:04
it sounds.. ok.. it didnt grab my attention but maybe I just wasnt paying attention to it..
it will grow on me - I am really looking forward to the new album though!
Katatronik - 26.04.2007 at 20:30
Pretty good song IMO, but I hope the album will be great, not just good!
White Winter Sun - 26.04.2007 at 23:46
Good song. I hope another great songs on this Akercoke's forthcoming album, it cannot be fundamentally bad, at least I hope for it.
Clint W. - 27.04.2007 at 03:41
BR00TAL AZ FUKK. Doesn't sound too bad to me. I'm not an Akercocke fan, but it sounds pretty good. I love cookie monster vox. I am always a big fan of Akercocke's clean passages though. Lovely.
Black_Handed - 27.04.2007 at 15:26
well, it looks like they moved back in time a bit, to the "rape the bastard nazarene" era. its pretty good, the great "akercockish" parts are still there. im still hyped up for the new album anyway.

just check out the teaser. those parts in the middle and in the end are just the things im looking forward to .
Damnated - 28.04.2007 at 12:38
the new album is pretty good. more melodic and proggy, but good. not as good as their previous, though
__Az__ - 12.05.2007 at 14:32
Yeah, I do like the new album. It got leaked a few weeks back, dont worry... I will buy it when it comes out...

Anyway, yeah... It grows on me evertime I hear it. 'Summon the Antichrist' is probably one of the best tracks on the album, but I think its best listended to as a whole.

News Into Eternity - New Song Online 5.5 01.07.2008 by Introspekrieg
News SIG:AR:TYR - New Album Details And New Song Online 5.5 30.06.2009 by Stigmatized
News Norther - New Song Online And European Tour Announced 5.5 12.01.2008 by BurbotsRevenge
News Therion - New Song Streaming Online 5.5 31.10.2012 by Mr. Doctor