Taken from the official newsletter:

"Kamelot is pleased to launch their fantastic second video for the song "The Human Stain" from the album "Ghost Opera". Click here to watch the video."

The track is the title cut off Kamelot's new album, which was released in North America on June 5.

Source: ghostopera.com
Band profile: Kamelot

Posted: 13.09.2007 by Lupas

Comments

Sheol - 13.09.2007 at 16:02
Good song, not that good of a video imo...
ShadowedFire88 - 13.09.2007 at 18:15
i totally agree... great song but the video is not that good.... 7/10 for the video.... and 9/10 for the song.....
Sheol - 13.09.2007 at 18:52
And I also can't stop noticing that Casey is missing 1 hit on the snare on the chorus.
Der Meister - 13.09.2007 at 18:55
I like the video, the visuals are good and the atmosphere is just right for the song. I think it helps to bring out the message.
Bararey - 13.09.2007 at 20:04
the band played the beginning of this video on their tour until Khan started to sing then it is off the screen, the video its self is pretty good, the song, i thought, was interesting, that even Kamelot are now into the whole "Green" energy
PowerMetal - 14.09.2007 at 02:25
Pretty kick ass video imo. I really liked the graveyard and clock scenes. And Ghost Opera took a little longer to get into for me than previous efforts, but I really enjoy it now.
Nixx - 14.09.2007 at 12:08
Great song, and like Der said, the video really helps bringing out the message of the song, just what a video is supposed to do.
Locke - 16.09.2007 at 06:40
Meh. Didn't suck.

@Bararey: "Green energy"?
White Winter Sun - 16.09.2007 at 11:56
Good song, and not bad video. Goods elements on it like scenes on clocks mecanisms.
iaberis - 17.09.2007 at 20:42
Much better than their previous video, although I grow easily tired of the constant moving camera...
dismaleuphony - 18.09.2007 at 04:21
Hmmm... a good choice for a video to do, and I love the color effects and the choices of scenery... but the video like so many other band videos wastes its potential on primarily showing clips of the band members, with little or no story or concept to follow in the video. I doubt I'll watch it again for another 5 years, if that. Videos like this make me want to get into filmaking, just to add depth to potentially great videos!

News Kamelot - New Video Released 7.5 29.08.2014 by AngelofDeth