The following dates have been officially announced for "The Metal Masters Tour," which will feature Judas Priest, Heaven And Hell, Motörhead and Testament:

August 6 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Center

Source: billboard.com
Band profile: Judas Priest
Event: The Metal Masters Tour

Posted: 21.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Baz Anderson - 21.04.2008 at 22:48
it always seems to be the Americans that are moaning about what we have over here in Europe - but I cannot help but feel jealous of a tour with these four bands together!
R.I.Pdeadlegends - 21.04.2008 at 23:03
well just a LITTLE jealous... like 4 of the most awesome bands ever touring in the USA.... wtf ?? I wanna see them too we may have better festivals, but some awesome tours wouldn't hurt now and then
Promonex - 22.04.2008 at 00:03
Written by Baz Anderson on 21.04.2008 at 22:48

My thoughts exactly
Psychita - 22.04.2008 at 01:41
Why do these great tours fucking skip Florida ALL THE TIME. Me=still complaining American.
LeChron James - 22.04.2008 at 07:29
OOOOO GOING TO THIS. SHORELINE HERE I COME.

for one we get a good tour.
Clint W. - 22.04.2008 at 07:31
Looky there, they aren't coming anywhere near where I live. Chicago is the closest and that is 8 hours away. Man, I love it.
Lord TJ - 22.04.2008 at 16:23
This sucks, ill be in Spain visiting family during the duration of this tour.

Dammit!!!
Murder - 22.04.2008 at 17:08
ohh fuck!!! >.< four amazing bands and, well..... Mexico iss sooo closee and soo far at the same time

I'd like to seee this!!!!!!
DoomGuard - 22.04.2008 at 17:26
finally an awesome tour for the United States!

SEE YOU ALL AT DALLAS! WOOT
Thought. - 23.04.2008 at 22:19
a European caliber tour, in the US... its rare to say something like "The newest band on the bill is Testament!"

i predict heads exploding
Deaththrasher999 - 07.07.2009 at 09:46
Written by Psychita on 22.04.2008 at 01:41

Yeah, at least Priest is comming back in August and this time with a lot of concerts in florida!
but it is true I just think there is no so many people into heavy metal in florida at least personatly I don't know anybody in here that's in it for real, but when I go to concerts there is always a lot of metalheads

News Judas Priest - Announce Farewell Tour 7.5 07.12.2010 by Kingface
Events USA, Las Vegas, NV - The Metal Masters Tour 6 03.07.2008 by metalmike
Albums Judas Priest - The Complete Albums Collection [Boxset] 6 29.02.2012 by Dedcalm
Melodic metal forum A Tortured Soul:metal like the old Mercyful Fate,old Judas Priest... 6 13.10.2007 by Hellish Star
Albums Judas Priest - The Chosen Few [Compilation] 6 19.09.2011 by Angelic Storm