You dont like it
You like it

Total votes: 61
09.09.2008 - 15:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this sounds silly but still its interesting know your opinium about this

For me , I vote for dont like it, actualy I hate it
It makes me angry and mad, realy I shood dance I totaly hate it and it makes me so angry, I wanna destroy something
I think dancing are moust overated think what man can do whit woman, and also moust sily, ugly and stupidest too.
All move slooks ugly, it is ugly and weird, I know in old days people was bored, thay need fun, but nowdays I dont see sence of it, why we need it

I uslay avoid dancing, say no if girl ask, no metter how nice she looks and even if eve can be interesting leither, even I make her cry I say no, I dislike it and hate it

I hate dancing since I start go to school, and realy its anoying and ugly, I even can find words to insulte dancing

C' mon share your thoughts about danceing

EDDIT:
PS Only one dance what I like is Tango, I had try it once, but not in Buenos Sires , dont know I like it
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.09.2008 - 16:15
Elio
Red Nightmare
"It makes me angry and mad, realy I shood dance I totaly hate it and it makes me so angry, I wanna destroy something
I think dancing are moust overated think what man can do whit woman, and also moust sily, ugly and stupidest too."

dide you made my day. Well, I don't like dancing (yes dancing, not danceing ) with a girl some dumbass pop ballads but I have to say that I enjoy a lot some Latin-Americans (or other shit like that) when I am at parties. Come on, K7 you have to admit that is quite fun.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
09.09.2008 - 16:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 09.09.2008 at 16:15

"It makes me angry and mad, realy I shood dance I totaly hate it and it makes me so angry, I wanna destroy something
I think dancing are moust overated think what man can do whit woman, and also moust sily, ugly and stupidest too."

dide you made my day. Well, I don't like dancing (yes dancing, not danceing ) with a girl some dumbass pop ballads but I have to say that I enjoy a lot some Latin-Americans (or other shit like that) when I am at parties. Come on, K7 you have to admit that is quite fun.

I change title, soon do it whit firts post, no it is not fun, its boring and anoying man, better wine, booze, wehatever in parties how dance
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2008 - 16:37
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Honestly I hate it, but because I don't know how to.. but I wouldn't mind learning a few moves someday lol.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
09.09.2008 - 16:40
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 09.09.2008 at 16:22

Written by Elio on 09.09.2008 at 16:15

I change title, soon do it whit firts post, no it is not fun, its boring and anoying man, better wine, booze, wehatever in parties how dance

Of course booze is better!
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
09.09.2008 - 16:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Dark Blood on 09.09.2008 at 16:37

Honestly I hate it, but because I don't know how to.. but I wouldn't mind learning a few moves someday lol.

Me to, bit I dont wanna learm, I had do it one year, I mean we had in school lessens, but I attend one month it, and then quit , whit a lot of problems and so on hhehe
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2008 - 17:18
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by Bad English on 09.09.2008 at 16:55

Written by Dark Blood on 09.09.2008 at 16:37

Me to, bit I dont wanna learm, I had do it one year, I mean we had in school lessens, but I attend one month it, and then quit , whit a lot of problems and so on hhehe

lol. I had some lessons at school too for a year (I think). And I kinda liked it.. Hummm or maybe it was just because my pair was a girl I liked at the time
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
09.09.2008 - 17:23
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
I personally found prom dance fun. In Finland it's very different from the American prom dance, because we spend months practising the dances and then perform them to the audience that mostly consists of our relatives and friends. When it comes to dresses, the idea is to dress in the way people used to dress for parties in the 17th century. So, girls got to be princesses for one day and on top of that we learnt basic dances that everyone should know, like waltz and tango. It was good practise, since once again I need to dance waltz at the upcoming student club's anniversary party.

Dancing at parties...well, I'm a horrible dancer, so I only dance, when I'm drunk enough not to care about how I look. And sometimes it's even fun, if you don't compare your dancing style to the others too much. Good exercise too!

Honestly guys, you can't say you wouldn't enjoy the last few slow dances at some party. Those that come at 3am at the bar and you can get anyone you want on the dancefloor, because everyone is so drunk and desperate.
----
You'll never walk alone.
09.09.2008 - 18:53
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Even though I suck at it I think it's quite fun and would love to be able to dance (I'm just too lazy to learn). Normally I have to be a bit drunk to get out on the dancefloor. If I'm sober my body just can't do the "right" moves.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
09.09.2008 - 19:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Ernator - if Im drunk, Im use to alcohol so much it dont works, but If Im to drunk i think about sleeping soemwhere not danzing, its be weird looking, someoen always see your moves and alcohol dont helps,
Last slow dance in bar, it always take syou to bad if all are drunk, and drunk people cant enjoy activities in bad too

GT - My body can move wright moves in footballgoal but not in dance floor, in age 12 I had lessens in school, but I stop attendet them, I get (bouht) doctore report that I had alergy, dancimk make smy herat week
----

apos;'
[image]
09.09.2008 - 22:20
Valentin B
Iconoclast
wow, a thread about dancing, never thought of that

i LOVE to dance, as i said in the "That's so NOT Metal" thread. of course, dancing to the generic crappy house music/minimal that EVERYONE adores now, appeals to me the least, i mean, it's like moshing on your own lol.

some great tunes i like dance/would love to dance to:

-latin american stuff(Rafaga, Julio Iglesias- Agua Dulce Agua Sala, that La Bamba song, Ricky Martin's Livin' La Vida Loca, Banderas's Cancion del Mariachi, maybe some Gypsy Kings)

-Santana(Maria Maria, Smooth, Game of Love)

-50/60s rock n roll(Chuck Berry's Johnny B Goode is one of the best dancing songs in history, when i was at the prom and that song started... i went ISNANE, Beach Boys's I Wish They All Could Be California Girls, The Monkee's Now I'm A Believer) the shadows- walking in the air

-80s/classic rock and pop: Michael Jackson's Billie Jean, Beat It, Bad, Liberian Girl (Save it guys, his music was awesome), Dire Straits Money For Nothing(one of my favorite songs in history), Sultans of Swing, Nena's 99 Luftballons, Alice Cooper- Poison, Billy Idol- Speed, White Wedding, Rebel Yell, Bon Jovi- Living on a Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name, Aerosmith/Run DMC- Walk This Way, Joan Jett- I Love Rock 'n Roll, Blondie- Maria, Guns 'n Roses- Paradise City

-some(not all, and ESPECIALLY no gay alternative rock, do not mention Coldplay or i'll shoot you) of the modern rock hits: Metallica-Whiskey in the Jar, Fuel(2 of my favorite songs by them, excellent party songs) Crazytown- Butterfly, The Cardigans- Lovefool, My Favorite Game, Bon Jovi- It's My Life(fuck yeah), One Wild Night(this one is kickass too), Offpsring- Pretty Fly(this song is soo fucking funny everyone should listen to it) Lenny Kravitz- American Woman, Are You Gonna Go my Way

-METAL(yes, you read it right, you can DANCE to metal tunes): KISS- I Was Made for Loving You, Nightwish- Moondance, Iron Maiden- Prowler, Judas Priest- Living After Midnight, Rocka Rolla, Led Zeppelin- Whole Lotta Love, Kashmir(the duet with P Diddy), Immigrant Song, Black Dog, Deep Purple- Smoke on the Water most folk metal, some Ac/Dc songs, Thin Lizzy- The Boys Are Back in Town

-some rap: MC Hammer- Can't Touch This(LeChron holla at ya boy!)

-soul/disco(yes, i do like some disco songs, though some are too much lol): Earth Wind and Fire- Boogie Wonderland, Boney M- Daddy Cool, Rasputin, Jackson 5- ABC, Abba

pretty much anything that involves interaction with a girl, i'm a big fan of, too bad everyone's playing only those shit techno/house POS's nowadays...

NOTE: some people might talk shit about me for liking disco/whatever songs and not being trve enough but of course then they'll have to suck my ass.
09.09.2008 - 22:30
Valentin B
Iconoclast
also, i forgot to add, a few years ago(when i was 10-11) i used to take some dance courses, guess that's why i like that stuff so much even now
10.09.2008 - 07:24
Fhuesc
I hate dancing with all my heart, i mean here in latin america, girls fucking love to dance, consequently every time there's a party all the time they want to dance, and besides i suck at it, i don't like it, here i have the same opinion that K7, it's just stupid, boring and pointless, if i want to move my body i make exercise not dance.

Why can't latin america be like Japan, where the main fun activity it's Karaoke, that i like.

Edit: other thing, is that no matter where i go and i say "i don't like/know dance", the reaction it's always the same: how can that be?, you are latino!!!, and it breaks my balls, is not like there was a dance gen that all the latinos have.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
10.09.2008 - 09:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Fhuesc on 10.09.2008 at 07:24

I hate dancing with all my heart, i mean here in latin america, girls fucking love to dance, consequently every time there's a party all the time they want to dance, and besides i suck at it, i don't like it, here i have the same opinion that K7, it's just stupid, boring and pointless, if i want to move my body i make exercise not dance.

Why can't latin america be like Japan, where the main fun activity it's Karaoke, that i like.

Edit: other thing, is that no matter where i go and i say "i don't like/know dance", the reaction it's always the same: how can that be?, you are latino!!!, and it breaks my balls, is not like there was a dance gen that all the latinos have.

OMG Latin America danceing latun america parties, ok, maybe some spanish music is good, ok Tequilla pawns all, but those dances , I hope girls wasnt you so much in bad how dancing, realy IMO latin america are moust dancing place
----

apos;'
[image]
10.09.2008 - 09:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Read my eddited main post
----

apos;'
[image]
10.09.2008 - 16:09
Valentin B
Iconoclast

heh, karaoke rules too! especially Manowar karaoke
10.09.2008 - 19:29
Ernis
狼獾
Depends where how and who are there....usually I'm anti-dancing person....I've known some renaissance and folk dances and also learned some classical dances tho I'm awful at these....when it comes to "dancing" at clubs then I'm completely against it....pointless for me....
10.09.2008 - 19:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 10.09.2008 at 19:29

Depends where how and who are there....usually I'm anti-dancing person....I've known some renaissance and folk dances and also learned some classical dances tho I'm awful at these....when it comes to "dancing" at clubs then I'm completely against it....pointless for me....

Folk dance I never had try it, only i try greek dance but It was coppy from TV and I sucked there too
----

apos;'
[image]
11.09.2008 - 01:27
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I dance. I was forced to take lessons as a child, mostly swing. I don't mind it though, and it turns out that dancing is the best way to pick up women.
11.09.2008 - 16:45
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Dangerboner on 11.09.2008 at 01:27

and it turns out that dancing is the best way to pick up women.

amen
13.09.2008 - 08:45
Fhuesc
Written by [user id=23805] on 13.09.2008 at 08:23

Written by Valentin B on 11.09.2008 at 16:45

amen

Ya' don't say? I'm gonna go to the mall and start a mosh pit!

That sounds like a good plan, you'll get a lot of women... and men, all of them will be police and they'll beat up your ass, but they are women anyway... and men.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
21.09.2008 - 03:44
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Valentin B on 11.09.2008 at 16:45

amen

yeah square dancing is where it's at - girl's can't resist a good "deluxe line spin lasso" move.

lol actually that sounds like how a cowboy would rape someone now that I think about it...
21.09.2008 - 03:51
Oracle
Orcinus
I cannot dance. I look like a retard if i even try lol. The only form of dancing i can do is headbanging lol. I don't even know if that counts as dancing though.
21.09.2008 - 08:31
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...i used to hate dancing...my collegue friends like to dance alot and i ended learning, 5 years with them!!...but actually a couple of years ago i didnt dance till i was drunk haha...an ex-bf changed that, he made me dance sober and yeah it was kind of fun...i'm not saying i love to dance or it's my priority but it's ok...i have to be like in the mood which happens not that often and, with someone who knows how to dance...i do like to dance rock n' roll with my dad and uncles haha it's fun...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
21.09.2008 - 13:23
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
ah... its such amazing dancing on Scissor sisters tune at 5am completly drunk in a disco! Or on KC & the sunshine band!
21.09.2008 - 14:02
Ernis
狼獾

Tell me about it....last year at school all the foreign students had to introduce their country and so the Japanese showed us some pretty pics of nature and told us bit bout sushi and yaki niku, the Georgians showed some nature photos, Russians offered bread and salt and barankas and Polish taught us some unpronouncable phrases...all of it was ok...when the Spanish came I wished to leave the room because they began the introduction with teaching us how to say "Te amo, te quiero...etc" they ended up with forcing all of the people in the room stand up and start dancing MACARENA....

NO

No when it comes to some calm, normal standard dance like waltz or a logical classical dance such as allemande, pavane or polonaise, I've got nothing against it...
But when it comes to "shake yer ass!" no force will move me from chair....
Oh we went to a bar few days ago and they had disco there....dance club evenings are most pointless events on earth and I'll list you the reasons:
1. The discopop/trance/rnb/techno remix sound is so loud that your ears will be buzzing afterwards...metal concerts also have loud sounds but the music is actually worth listening and there are pauses between songs so your ears can rest...discopop remixes don't have breaks...the beat is constant and endless...
2. The disco sound is so loud that you cannot communicate with other people at all. You give up with aching and sore throat after attempting to roar half a sentence into your conversation partner's ear 5 times (without great success)...
3. Your own ears are aching because of the disco beat which smothers every word your friends are attempting to ROAR into your ears but you still won't understand their message....
4. The smoke and laser rays in the dance hall make your eyes ache, distort vision and tears will flow (unwillingly)....
5. The very ontopic main reason and the most important thing....there is only ONE activity one can do in a club...DANCING...if one can call shaking yer ass according to the hot disco beat dancing....one can also drink but considering the fact the drinks in clubs are damn pricy you might reconsider....

So...that sums up my opinion about dancing and dance clubs and the cultural characteristics of all hot-blooded dance-loving nations such as Latinos...I know it well...I've been in Spain too in a dance club...ended up sleeping behind a bar counter....
21.09.2008 - 15:12
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ernis on 21.09.2008 at 14:02

they ended up with forcing all of the people in the room stand up and start dancing MACARENA....

No man... just no. That's plain fucking torture That song should be baneed in every country.
____

Anyway I don't hate dancing. I'm just not good at it. It can be fun at times but it's indeed a little pointless IMO.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
21.09.2008 - 15:23
Ernis
狼獾
Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.09.2008 at 15:12

Written by Ernis on 21.09.2008 at 14:02

they ended up with forcing all of the people in the room stand up and start dancing MACARENA....

No man... just no. That's plain fucking torture That song should be banned in every country.

Well they introduced it as the national anthem of Spain (and maybe of all Spanish-speaking community worldwide....)
21.09.2008 - 16:45
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ernis on 21.09.2008 at 15:23

Well they introduced it as the national anthem of Spain (and maybe of all Spanish-speaking community worldwide....)

You make me feld ashamed about being a chilean. LOL
Fortunately... we weren't the guys that maked that song.
----
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.09.2008 - 17:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Well I don't like to dance at all.
----