Total votes: 85
07.11.2009 - 12:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
1)What Hand Do You Use For Wrighting?
2)In What Hand You Put Your Watch?
But if you write whit left and put watch on right vote for left
Vote for hand what you use for writing

Ok I vote both, because I can easely do whit both hands, and I wear my tach on right hand and 60% write whit right even I was born like left hand user, but fucking school teacher ban me from 7 till 12 years use left hand for writing so now I use right even my hand writing is ugly and fucked up and left hand I can write good, nice but werry slow, I cant write all what lecture in univesity tells, so righgt hand, I can do it rapid but ugly
Well I also can play football whit both legs, so 11 penalties right I can use stromg shood, left its be nice Beckhem style hehe

My vote be both because in home I truy do it whit left , but officaly where I cant do slow, right hand
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.11.2009 - 12:57
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I don't have a watch, but i use my right hand for most stuff. my left hand dexterity also got better after playing guitar.
07.11.2009 - 13:06
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Left handed, right hand guitarist though and wear my watch on my right wrist. Oddly, I'm right footed, even though I'm capable with left one.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
07.11.2009 - 13:17
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Well.. I write with my left hand, but my watch is always on my right wrist.. Its funny that my left hand is the most skillful for careful tasks (write, paint, ect.), and my right is the strongest (the one I use to throw things for example)..

Lots of people are like this? Never asked anyone
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
07.11.2009 - 13:24
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Uirapuru on 07.11.2009 at 13:17

Well.. I write with my left hand, but my watch is always on my right wrist.. Its funny that my left hand is the most skillful for careful tasks (write, paint, ect.), and my right is the strongest (the one I use to throw things for example)..

I'm exactly the same, stronger right arm.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
07.11.2009 - 13:25
Baz Anderson
Staff
Well I'm right handed, but I'd like to see someone who uses both hands to hold the pen at the same time.
Haha, yes yes, I know what you meant.

I'm right handed but apparently when I sweep (you know, with a big long broom) I do it like I am left handed.
07.11.2009 - 13:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Baz Anderson on 07.11.2009 at 13:25

, but I'd like to see someone who uses both hands to hold the pen at the same time.

I have tryd it its not easy but its not hard, If ther epractice its easy, remebe rmedieval monks dit it when they re wrote bocks

EDDIT: I just tryd it I need follow to left hand, right goes easher, but IMO writing from right to left like jews n arabs, its much easyer do whit both hands
----

07.11.2009 - 13:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Haddonfield on 07.11.2009 at 13:24

Written by Uirapuru on 07.11.2009 at 13:17

I'm exactly the same, stronger right arm.

I dunnow ahts my stronger arm but left has more mussles, lil more how right, but seems right is srtronger how left beisded my left was survive from small nife wound .... it calls do not hand aroud whit people who try quit smoking
----

07.11.2009 - 13:35
Elio
Red Nightmare
Damn I thought this thread was about some nasty things. I write with the right but I use the left for many things, like playing sports (basketball, volleyball, left foot for football). Then there are some things I do equally with both hands (like drinking). When I wear something, left wrist is for watch and right one is for bracelets.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.11.2009 - 13:40
Baz Anderson
Staff
I don't usually wear a watch, but when I do I have it on my right arm, even though I am right handed.
07.11.2009 - 13:46
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Elio on 07.11.2009 at 13:35

right one is for bracelets.

Are they gold bracelets? I want to know if you are an Italian stereotype.
----

07.11.2009 - 13:50
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Haddonfield on 07.11.2009 at 13:46

Ahaha I use bracelts, watches and necklaces very very rarely. But I think I've never had a gold bracelets, silver, steel or rubber ftw
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.11.2009 - 13:54
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride
Written by Elio on 07.11.2009 at 13:50

Written by Haddonfield on 07.11.2009 at 13:46

Ahaha I use bracelts, watches and necklaces very very rarely. But I think I've never had a gold bracelets, silver, steel or rubber ftw

I typed italian bracelets in google, I came across this:

----

07.11.2009 - 14:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

Damn I thought this thread was about some nasty things.

Matsurbation

those who dont wear a watch,m how you know time I always have it on arm when go out
----

07.11.2009 - 14:20
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Bad English on 07.11.2009 at 14:18

Matsurbation

those who dont wear a watch,m how you know time I always have it on arm when go out

lol yeah

And I can know the time from my cell phone or from another person.
----

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
07.11.2009 - 14:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Elio on 07.11.2009 at 14:20

Written by Bad English on 07.11.2009 at 14:18

Matsurbation

lol yeah

And I can know the time from my cell phone or from another person.

Well probobly only process or action where hand can get tired hahahahaha

cell, man you need take it ou from pocket, to see, watch you just turn arm and see and when i walk in forets who'm I ask time bear ok aprocimetly I know from sun (only summer night when its mifnight sun, cant tell )
----

07.11.2009 - 17:04
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Haddonfield on 07.11.2009 at 13:06

Left handed, right hand guitarist though and wear my watch on my right wrist.

Same here but the opposite. I'm right handed but always wear my watch on the left wrist... It just feel more natural.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.11.2009 - 17:17
Ragana
Rawrcat
I write with my right hand but if I chose to wear a watch (mostly I take my mobile phone, though), it's always on my left wrist. I thought it's RIGHT to wear the watch on the hand which you are NOT using for writing. And, as Mr. Doctor said, it just feels more natural.
07.11.2009 - 17:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ragana on 07.11.2009 at 17:17

I write with my right hand but if I chose to wear a watch (mostly I take my mobile phone, though), it's always on my left wrist. I thought it's RIGHT to wear the watch on the hand which you are NOT using for writing. And, as Mr. Doctor said, it just feels more natural.

I dunoio but most people what I know wear watch on left hand, I wear it on my right hand,
----

07.11.2009 - 17:28
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
I write with right, wear my watch on left...But except writing, do the rest with both, still voted right.
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
07.11.2009 - 20:05
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ragana on 07.11.2009 at 17:17

Many people ask me if I'm left handed because of the position of my watch. So I guess were are some kind of minority among the "watch-people".

But I'm fine with it, other people also look at me like "wtf" when I eat because I have the fork in my right hand and the knife in my left hand. Mom always told me it was wrong but I never could get used to the "normal" way.

Even though my left hand is supposed to be the weak one... It's actually the right hand that can't use the knife when it comes to eat... It just feel better that my strong hand should have the fork and make sure the food doesn't move to the other side of the table and the left hand cut the piece of food

The weird thing is that I use the knife in my right hand to cook but not to eat.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.11.2009 - 20:30
Ernis
狼獾
I wright mit mein wright hand hence voted for wright...I don't wear watch (lots of mobile phone users don't)...therefore I'm outta thes philosophical discussion whether one shood weer a watch on de hand one wright mit och not...
07.11.2009 - 20:39
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Ernis on 07.11.2009 at 20:30

I wright mit mein wright hand hence voted for wright...I don't wear watch (lots of mobile phone users don't)...therefore I'm outta thes philosophical discussion whether one shood weer a watch on de hand one wright mit och not...

Something's wrong with your keyboard....OR...K7 style...What....
----
07.11.2009 - 20:40
Ernis
狼獾
Written by AiwiAstwihad on 07.11.2009 at 20:39

No...it's still me...calm down...I was just in the mood of the title of the thread...
07.11.2009 - 20:45
tulkas
el parcero
Written by X-Ray Rod on 07.11.2009 at 17:04

Written by Haddonfield on 07.11.2009 at 13:06

Left handed, right hand guitarist though and wear my watch on my right wrist.

Same here but the opposite. I'm right handed but always wear my watch on the left wrist... It just feel more natural.

Ditto. Write with my right hand, and even though I don't wear a watch anymore, I used to wear it on my left wrist. I've tried writing with my left hand, but, naahh, it takes me too much time and my writing is even worse
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
07.11.2009 - 20:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
OKay to clear everything up... it is natural to wear a watch around the wirst of the hand which isn't your dominant (writing) hand.
So if you're right-handed watch is worn left.
If you're left-handed watch is worn right.

Btw I am a total and utter right-handed person. If I throw a ball left-handed I make a girl throwing a ball seem totally masculine. I am as right-footed as they come as well.
BUT, here's the strange thing... if I use a rifle I use it as if I am left-handed.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

08.11.2009 - 10:05
InnerSelf
proofread free
I am right-handed amd I wear my watch on my left hand
but when playing soccer I only shoot with my left foot and it is realy stronger than my right foot
yet when playing basketball I throw with my right hand
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
08.11.2009 - 13:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by InnerSelf on 08.11.2009 at 10:05

but when playing soccer I only shoot with my left foot and it is realy stronger than my right foot

shooting is one but controll ball, I can do it whit botgh, ok Im not C. Ronaldo or Maradona, but still IMO both legs is good even my right is stromng but left I can score good goals, and depends of situation you know how hard for goaly is tricky tricks and ball are in when you use left
----

08.11.2009 - 14:31
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
Written by Ernis on 07.11.2009 at 20:40

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 07.11.2009 at 20:39

No...it's still me...calm down...I was just in the mood of the title of the thread...

Haha, ok. Then the k7 style is contagious...
----
08.11.2009 - 16:15
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Bad English on 08.11.2009 at 13:15

Written by InnerSelf on 08.11.2009 at 10:05

shooting is one but controll ball, I can do it whit botgh, ok Im not C. Ronaldo or Maradona, but still IMO both legs is good even my right is stromng but left I can score good goals, and depends of situation you know how hard for goaly is tricky tricks and ball are in when you use left

When I shoot with my left foot it is so powerful and accurate same with my right but a little bbit weeker
when controling the ball I tend to do tricks with my right foot not my left
while with basketball I shoot poorley with my left and I don't control the ball that well with it niether
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.