Metal Storm logo
French Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by meTalcoholic, 17.05.2006 - 05:25
Also known as frogs/froggies. Were are all you french MSers hiding??
04.08.2006 - 02:21
yvesson
Written by The Alchemist on 03.08.2006 at 22:52

Well, as far as I know, canadian french has a very different accent and it's not so good as french accent. Swiss french has some different things, for example counting: in France you say 80: quatre-vingt and in some regions of the french Switzerland you say: huitante. In France you say 90: quatre-vingt-dix, in the french Switzerland you say nonante. And well, of course there are different accents. That's what I know about these differences

Hej,
In belgium and switzerland they use 70=septante and 90=nonante when we use 70=soixante-dix and 90=quatre-vingt-dix. I think in switzerland they also use 80=octante. It's way more logical than standard french.
04.08.2006 - 05:02
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
Yes, I forgot that, in France you say 70: soixante-dix. I thought that in Switzerland they say 80: huitante, or at least that's the way I learned it, I've never heard octante
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
07.08.2006 - 19:51
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
@Abyme : back from Wacken ?
----
I wish I had a mental survival kit...
07.08.2006 - 23:43
Deadsoulman
Elite
Written by Sekhmet on 31.07.2006 at 19:34

The World Cup being over, let's find something else to talk about
Well, I'm proud to tell you that I've finally managed to enter this damn veterinary school and that I'll probably be in Toulouse next year. Maybe I'll meet some of you fellow metalstormers here

Well well well congratulations
You're definitely going to like Toulouse, this is probably one of the best cities to study in. I loved every moment of the years I spent there. My biggest wish is to find a job in Toulouse. I'm happy for you and maybe you'll meet us all - that is when we are on holidays of course, as some of us don't live them anymore.
I'm also jealous, everyone seems to be able to spend time there except me (to explain my point of view I must add that I was born in Toulouse and lived in this region for about 20 years and absolutely love it there).
09.08.2006 - 20:09
Anton Alcolust
Written by Sekhmet on 07.08.2006 at 19:51

@Abyme : back from Wacken ?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! i 'm fucking tired , don't sleep during 3day , drink only beer and headbang all the day ^^ i see a lot of band , Emperor , Morbid Angel , Amon Amarth , Vreid , Mambo Kurt , Six Feet Under , MotorHead , and many more ... and i meet nice french girl : from paris ^^ it was cool to see more than 40 000 metalhead during 3 days ...
----
A.M.S.G.
14.08.2006 - 01:12
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by Anton Alcolust on 09.08.2006 at 20:09

... and i meet nice french girl :

that sounds interesting... did you get any picke?
14.08.2006 - 10:53
wrathchild
Staff
Ah, damn, I thought I had posted in there earlier... I'm about to spent a few days in Paris, but I guess it's too late to set up a sort of meeting. Too bad, if that girl Abyme told us about happened to have sisters...
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
14.08.2006 - 18:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Hey

How far you all live from Paris?
Maybe in decembner before xmass I will go to Paris, my famuily ha spalns go somewhewre, it depends of money, and Im not shore in xmass or next summer
So what you all say about drink some Coqnac or wine, show me Parc de Prince
But Im not shore about going, its only plans, wish thay be real.

If no no
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - "Speak English or Die"

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
16.08.2006 - 16:12
Anton Alcolust
buki : i'll send you by msn a pic if you want
K7 : i have my appart at Paris now , i'll be at Paris for my study ... if i'm here in December , i invite you to drink some beer if you want
wratchild : she has a sister , but she is 30 years old if i remember but there are a lot of nice girl at Paris , and every where ! just search a little
----
A.M.S.G.
16.08.2006 - 16:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Anton Alcolust on 16.08.2006 at 16:12

buki : i'll send you by msn a pic if you want
K7 : i have my appart at Paris now , i'll be at Paris for my study ... if i'm here in December , i invite you to drink some beer if you want
wratchild : she has a sister , but she is 30 years old if i remember but there are a lot of nice girl at Paris , and every where ! just search a little

Send me a pic to, Biki maybe send you pic whit Ingrida

Man thank's if I go I woud love to drink something, but better Coqnac or wine, in december there be pritty cold
I winter I drink hard stuff moustly and we can go to watch something nice in Paris, place what arent in tourist guide, like place where metalheads hang around

And dont afraid of women who is 30 she is women, no diference how old only if she
----

18.08.2006 - 19:35
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Anton Alcolust on 16.08.2006 at 16:12

I've searched, trust me, I only saw Japanese girls
But yeah, they were very cute (next time I'll make sure to visit the Cité Universitaire!)
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
19.08.2006 - 19:09
Anton Alcolust
hahaha yep visit the Cité Universitaire or come to Wacken next year if you search a metalhead girl :p
----
A.M.S.G.
20.08.2006 - 08:21
wrathchild
Staff
Hehe, that could also happen

Anyway, speaking of metal festivals, who's going to Raismesfest this year?
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
20.08.2006 - 17:05
yvesson
Hej,
Not me, just too afraid to experience something like last year's boring sunday, as only 2 bands over the 2 days fancy me. :/
Plus my ears are still kinda fucked up so I'd better take no risk with it for now.
24.08.2006 - 02:20
Ace
Account deleted
Back from Wacken eh Abyme?
To make some of you all jealous...ive been on Partysan Open Air in Thuringia, Germany...seen Watain, Deströyer 666, Desaster, Rompeprop, Cryptopsy, Enslaved and many others. Was very sweet!
And now i'm waiting till the 4th September to start into a new school year. weee
24.08.2006 - 22:34
Anton Alcolust
hehehe Ace , yep and i'll see Enslaved at Paris in september , and after the festival black metal is rising 2 , and after Satyricon September will be a mounth for concert
----
A.M.S.G.
25.09.2006 - 00:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bad English on 14.08.2006 at 18:52

Hey

How far you all live from Paris?
Maybe in decembner before xmass I will go to Paris, my famuily ha spalns go somewhewre, it depends of money, and Im not shore in xmass or next summer
So what you all say about drink some Coqnac or wine, show me Parc de Prince
But Im not shore about going, its only plans, wish thay be real.

If no no

I quote my self

well its sad say it but I wont go to Paris in xmass, ist be damn good chace exape from damn winter here and sat some time in warm,er place and my family sad maybe next year, i know what it is next year
--> 10 years or never

I realy wanna go

@Sekhmet - haha WC ae ower but there be one more this time in Rugby and France can go fr nd againt nousy people i streets
----

06.10.2006 - 16:25
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
Weekend events (mostly directed to yvesson since I don't think anyone else may be going):

----
07.10.2006 - 16:27
yvesson
Hej,
Well thanks thinking about me, but reading that a bit late for yesterday's show, and even for today's, as I planned to go out in Amiens tonight, not that there will be any metal concert as I far as I know there, but surely more entertainment than in my goddamned countryside anyway.
I think there will be good death metal shows in the surroundings in the months to come, but I'm not sure I can attend those yet.
Don't hesitate to tell me about more though, maybe a bit earlier before the event ^^.
Where do you live now sekhmet ?
10.10.2006 - 16:32
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
I'm now in Toulouse! This is definitely a great place to live There must be quite a lot of shows in the area, but I haven't had much time to check them out yet (anyway it doesn't really matter since I don't have much money to spend at the moment either :)
----
31.10.2006 - 13:58
Anton Alcolust
yaaawn ! just to say that i'll start my studies thursday at paris ! after 5 month of holidays and a lot of concerts
i hope i'll can go to the holy moses concert , with no return !! a good way to start a "new life" at paris :p
----
A.M.S.G.
07.12.2006 - 18:56
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
For you my frog friends ! (And for all the fans of Lorie !!! haha )

Enjoy: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhitg_lorie-vs-cannibal-corpse
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!
08.12.2006 - 17:48
wrathchild
Staff

Funny, and... I think it made me like Cannibal Corpse a bit more
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
11.12.2006 - 16:30
yvesson
Hej,
Well it's a fake !!! You can see her face while she's singing, and it can't be while singing or playing Cannibal Corpse (On stage you almost never see their faces at all, especially Jack Owen and George "corpsegrinder" Fisher). :p

I think it made me like laurie a bit more...
16.12.2006 - 19:42
..HumanError..
Account deleted
Ahem...
Lorie... Weirdness... I am usually calm, nice, compassionate... etc... But sometimes i just wish she could die in an atrocious, dreadful, horrible suffering, run over by 10 000 trucks in the same time, heavy trucks, until nothing, not even a single bit or her remains... for instance... or .. "Fucked With A Knife".

Eww, poor knife.
16.12.2006 - 20:23
wrathchild
Staff
Ah, well, to be honest, I prefer having a "Lorie" than a bitchy Britney or Aguilera, etc. It's trange that we still haven't got any equivalent to those two (strange but great!). I'm also glad those boys bands are gone... That was hell!
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
17.12.2006 - 00:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by wrathchild on 16.12.2006 at 20:23

Ah, well, to be honest, I prefer having a "Lorie" than a bitchy Britney or Aguilera, etc. It's trange that we still haven't got any equivalent to those two (strange but great!). I'm also glad those boys bands are gone... That was hell!

Hahhaha you mena those Take That and Backstreet Boys bands ?
well in those times I wanst lsiten music expet Jazz and classical in radio, because TV wa sfull of them

Does in France are bands like Baron Rojo in spain and Vanadium and Pino Scotto in Italy, thoise who are godfathers of heayy metal/hard rock?
Who start play in 70ties and then a lot of folow them,

Amnd bands like LigaBue and Vasco Rossi in Italy and Vasilis Papakonstantinou in Greece, who sing in french but its rock, and same time emotional music

If yes are there some sites whit mp3?
----

17.12.2006 - 13:33
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Bad English on 17.12.2006 at 00:46

Hahhaha you mena those Take That and Backstreet Boys bands ?

Not those bands, but the French equivalents. G-Squad, 2be3, Alliage, and probably many others I don't remember. You'd better not waste our time searching for those

Does in France are bands like Baron Rojo in spain and Vanadium and Pino Scotto in Italy, thoise who are godfathers of heayy metal/hard rock?
Who start play in 70ties and then a lot of folow them,

I can only think of Trust, though they started in the 80s and spent more time disbanding than playing...

Amnd bands like LigaBue and Vasco Rossi in Italy and Vasilis Papakonstantinou in Greece, who sing in french but its rock, and same time emotional music

If yes are there some sites whit mp3?

I don't know those bands, never heard of them (and no, I don't want to learn about them).
----

Txus, Mägo De Oz
17.12.2006 - 13:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Thank's Good I neve rhear those bands and probobly dont wanna hear

I hawnt hear Trust, but MA says thay start in 70ties I wanna hear them seems scorpions are moust popular and lil' owerated band

What does ''Liens'' and ''zikos'' means in HP are mp3?
http://www.trust.tm.fr/frameset_a.htm

and no soundfiles in virbationsofdoom.com

I know band Steel Angel bout albums are in vibrations but thay ist late 80ties not eraly 80ties and late 70ties.

Hahahahah other band's IMO you can lil like them

I remeber there was man whit letter jacket and jeans Serge was his name or something I saw him in old good days in MCM(hope nobody wont understand what i mean by this) and also there was man who was like alcoholic whit bear and cigrete damn I remeber bouth how thay locks thay voices but not name

Hmmm i doubt I will remeber,
----

17.12.2006 - 14:41
Jeff
Freaky Admin
Elite
K7, I think that you know Trust. At least I'm sure that you know Antisocial (yes, Anthrax did a cover of this one).

And Nicko Mcbrain played with Trust before Maiden actually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6j_LyS5Q_U

It's a legendary Hard Rock band really
----
Come with us to Hellfest 2011!