Metal Storm logo
Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere

13.01.2008 - 19:22
Cookies Upstairs
Account deleted
Befor writting any further, this is absolute minimalistic drone, keep that always in mind (except for the two songs Funeral Mantra I and Funeral Mantra II on the "Ex Nihilo Nihil, Ad Nihilum Nihil Posse Reverti" compliation, they're drone/doom with sluggish riffs) .

Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere, from spain. And that's all that is known about the band. No information about the members or whatsoever. click me hard, the band has released 4 demos, 5 full-lenghts, a promo and two compilation albums, from all this stuff, i'm only aware of "Ex Nihilo Nihil, Ad Nihilum Nihil Posse Reverti" and their new album "D.R.O.N.E.R.E.X.I.A.". The metal-archives page says that you can get D.R.N.E.R.E.X.I.A. by reservation only, but that is not true. I've send them an e-mail some weeks ago because I wanted to order it and it worked perfect, if you get a chance to order it, do it, it's limited to 60 pieces, has the cd, handmade cover, a shirt (fucking brilliant one), a rusty razor blade and an old key in the entire box, got mine some days ago. I've ordered it with cash in letter, so it seems like they're trusty.

Here is one more link to goatowarex, a good-known source for underground extreme music, for their Ex Nihilo... compilation, can order it from there: click me hard

Or, you can download the entire compilation album over this link: click me hard

NOTE: I did not upload it, I found the link, that's all.

D.R.O.N.E.R.E.X.I.A. Pic's
13.01.2008 - 19:56
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Very interesting. Definitely going to check it out! Can you PM me the email adress?

EDIT: nevermind, think I got it.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.01.2008 - 20:09
Cookies Upstairs
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 13.01.2008 at 19:56

Very interesting. Definitely going to check it out! Can you PM me the email adress?

it' the one at behold the best productions on myspace.
13.01.2008 - 20:13
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Guest on 13.01.2008 at 20:09

Yup. I want to hear some music, first, though. At first I thought it was at that MySpace, but that are other bands from that label.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
13.01.2008 - 21:13
Cookies Upstairs
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 13.01.2008 at 20:13

Written by Guest on 13.01.2008 at 20:09

Yup. I want to hear some music, first, though. At first I thought it was at that MySpace, but that are other bands from that label.

yeah just download the comp., though it's more doom then drone imo, d.r.o.n.e.r.e.x.i.a. is more drone them doom, very dark and like from an ritual.
13.01.2008 - 21:20
Damnated
Churchburner
heard them a couple times, but i wasn't impressed really. plus i cound't find any of their stuff, and listening to them on myspace is kinda irritating. but while were at spanish drone, i'd like to recommend Orthodox. they are nothing but amazing. more info here.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
13.01.2008 - 21:25
Cookies Upstairs
Account deleted
Written by Damnated on 13.01.2008 at 21:20

heard them a couple times, but i wasn't impressed really. plus i cound't find any of their stuff, and listening to them on myspace is kinda irritating.

they don't have a myspace. and the song at the behold the beast productions myspace aren't from LDRTFS. you can download the comp. over the link i've posted and i also have an mp3 copy of d.r.o.n.e.r.e.x.i.a., send me a pm if you're interested. and thx for the link, i'll check it out right away.
13.01.2008 - 21:32
Damnated
Churchburner
Written by Guest on 13.01.2008 at 21:25

Written by Damnated on 13.01.2008 at 21:20

heard them a couple times, but i wasn't impressed really. plus i cound't find any of their stuff, and listening to them on myspace is kinda irritating.

they don't have a myspace. and the song at the behold the beast productions myspace aren't from LDRTFS. you can download the comp. over the link i've posted and i also have an mp3 copy of d.r.o.n.e.r.e.x.i.a., send me a pm if you're interested. and thx for the link, i'll check it out right away.

they don't have a myspace? lol, i could have sworn that i heard them there. i'll download the compilation.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
29.09.2008 - 11:38
FOOCK Nam
Damn, this band is so underground. No website, no myspace, no samples. I got from Behold The Beast, they state the band claim not to put their song on myspace.
29.09.2008 - 11:55
VELVET (O)
Account deleted
Heh, had no idea this thread existed. I was attracted to this band because of the name a few months ago so I grabbed an album of theirs. I've not really given them much of a listen yet but they seemed ok, nothing special really. If I remember correctly their sound was quite muddy and identifying the different levels within the sound was difficult. Not the best drone around.