Metal Storm logo
Armory

05.04.2008 - 08:50
Iced Dog
Wow, this was a nice surprise...a euro style power/speed metal band that sounds like top of the genre stuff...from the US! Hailing from Massachussetts, they recently re-recorded their debut album from 2004, which apparently had shoddy production...but it sounds amazing now, plus they included a couple bonus tracks...a cover of Iron Maiden's Flight Of Icarus, and a kickass metalized theme (Dr. Wily) from the classic Mega Man 2 Nintendo game, which is actually one of the coolest things I've ever heard :notworthy The guitar work is intricate and blazing (instrumental sections are so good), the vocals very smooth, and the keyboard player, Peter Rutcho, is excellent...also happens to be a producer. Anyway, check 'em out...

Myspace
Official Site

----
05.04.2008 - 12:26
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Well, it's not exactly my cup of tea, but they pull it off well. It does indeed sound like something straight out of Europe. The vocalist at times is very reminiscent of Bruce Dickinson. These guys definitely have talent, but I guess I'm just more partial to the US Power Metal scene. Great talent nonetheless.
----
The force will be with you, always.
05.04.2008 - 14:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just try but didnt like it, not my band
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing