Metal Storm logo
Apothys - Blackend Progressive Death Metal

12.04.2008 - 08:46
Carrion Misery

Apothys has been mentioned a handful of times here on Metalstorm and we have some great news surfacing! Recently, we have put our 3 song promo, Onslaught , on presale for $4. Two of the songs are up for streaming on our website- http://www.apothys.us and our myspace - http://www.myspace.com/apothys. A third song will be revealed next Friday, April 18th. The track listing follows:

1. Empyrean Unrest
2. Eventide Summoning
3. Deviatory

Check out the songs and give us your sincere opinions! We look forward to hearing what you think.
----
? Carrion Misery
www.mournspire.com | Two-Man Death Doom Project
Full album streaming
18.04.2008 - 22:21
Carrion Misery

Any input?
----
? Carrion Misery
Full album streaming
19.04.2008 - 01:44
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Yes, hey.

Not bad at all, I must say. Eventhough it is not original, I like it. And the bass in Eventide Summoning is weird but cool. If you are interested in a review, I might have time for it, though I can imagine you want to contact an American reviewer for it (postage etc.) If you don't care, let me know.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.04.2008 - 01:49
Carrion Misery

That's cool, man. I'm not quite sure what you mean that it isn't original though. It'd be great if you could elaborate on this thought.
----
? Carrion Misery
Full album streaming
19.04.2008 - 13:40
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Sounds pretty solid, everything seems like it's mixed well and you've got a solid bassis tand drummer combo.
19.04.2008 - 13:42
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Alright, sure. Well, I meant that the music you make is not 'new'. Which is of course a pretty useless comment, as 999 outta 1000 bands aren't original or groundbreaking, but then again, it is true in my opinion. Do not take it as a bad thing per sé though, as I do think you do what you do fairly good.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
19.04.2008 - 22:50
Carrion Misery

@Nervel: Well I believe in constructive criticism so I rarely take anything to heart. If we can not know the flaws in our music, then its tough to not repeat them. Lots of work went into the music so I'm glad you responded.

@Bitter Dawn: I see that you added us on MySpace. We recorded it at Final Symphony Recording Studio in Charlottesville, VA. Their myspace is the first friend of our myspace friends list. The producer definitely knew his metal.
----
? Carrion Misery
Full album streaming
20.04.2008 - 11:33
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I figured I'd add you guys since you're a good and it's always cool to know someone from metalstorm that has their own project up, kind of like a support thing.
Your recordings are good quality, definitely better than my psuedo studio but that goes without saying. Keep it up man.