‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]
Users visited: 685  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by addiction on 22.04.2008 at 13:06
the last opeth thread reached the max of 500 posts....so this is the new one...:)
i've never started a topic before in about 4 years...but this is a good chance...:)
Opeth is a fantastic band, probably my favourite. i more or less like all their albums but i think i like blackwater park slightly more than the rest, maybe because it is the first one i ever listened to.
i am looking forwards to the new album and to see them live on the defenders of the faith tour in london in a few days!!!
anyway, you know the drill...discuss away....

Page 26 of 26

ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

29.10.2014 at 03:10
I was on Opeth's official Facebook page and where it shows all your facebook friends who also liked the page, all the Opeth fans on my friends list happen to be some of the absolute coolest, most down to earth people I know. If there's no connection between that and being an Opeth fan, it's the biggest coincidence I've seen yet.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's probably because (due to the nature of Opeth's music), it takes an open mind to get into them. Open mindedness plays a huge roll in being a cool, down to earth person I suppose.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

29.10.2014 at 04:29
Written by ThunderAxe1989 on 29.10.2014 at 03:10

I was on Opeth's official Facebook page and where it shows all your facebook friends who also liked the page, all the Opeth fans on my friends list happen to be some of the absolute coolest, most down to earth people I know. If there's no connection between that and being an Opeth fan, it's the biggest coincidence I've seen yet.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it's probably because (due to the nature of Opeth's music), it takes an open mind to get into them. Open mindedness plays a huge roll in being a cool, down to earth person I suppose.

This made me laugh.
Ilham
attention whore*

29.10.2014 at 04:47

Ironically, this post is everything but open-minded and humble.
Daniell
GlenDronach!

29.10.2014 at 09:46

You're pushing the boundaries of what ridiculous means.
----
Now loving:
Domains - Domains
Entombed A.D. - Bait and Bleed
Opeth - Faith In Others
Vader - The End
Mastodon - Ember City
!J.O.O.E.!
Thought Police

29.10.2014 at 10:01
Methinks Mr. Thunderaxe didn't see Opeth's Facebook when Opeth didn't deliver the song they promised they would on time. Fans were anything but open minded, cool and tolerant.
----
Bad English
nobody

29.10.2014 at 12:54
Written by Daniell on 29.10.2014 at 09:46

I thought usually I do it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Daniell
GlenDronach!

29.10.2014 at 14:18
Written by Bad English on 29.10.2014 at 12:54

I thought usually I do it

Methinks you're not alone anymore.
----
Now loving:
Domains - Domains
Entombed A.D. - Bait and Bleed
Opeth - Faith In Others
Vader - The End
Mastodon - Ember City
Mattybu

29.10.2014 at 21:42

There is no connection. Usually attributing qualities of a tiny sample size to a much larger overall group doesn't provide a high level of accuracy when characterizing that group, either.
ThunderAxe1989
Irreligious

02.11.2014 at 02:21
Written by Daniell on 29.10.2014 at 09:46

I'm not an idiot, I understand that correlation does not equal causation, hence why I typed "If there's no connection between that and being an Opeth fan, it's the biggest coincidence I've seen yet.", Please bear in mind, also, that I was high when I posted that

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]

Login or register to post here.