Metal Storm logo
Gothic Life (In General)

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 18.06.2008 - 10:24
As I remember I like gothic things: paintings, thoughts, girls, structures, fellings. and I think Gothic things includes dark things too.
sometimes I lookin through the net to find every nice things about Gothic Ideologies, thoughts, ppl, and more.
I want to know that what u think about gothic ppl, and i want u to recommend me some nice gothic sites but as it possible i dont like gothic sexy sites cause they r so easy to find. I preffer other gothic things which rnt about just girls.

thanx a lot
elyar
13.01.2009 - 23:37
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
http://www.gothicmodels.net/ take a look at this very site! it deserves to take a look at

18.01.2009 - 00:50
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
Written by Dangerboner on 17.01.2009 at 08:42

I rely on fat goth chicks - they understand my problems and give me good eyeliner tips, but they aren't normal just like me Am I a goth?

it was a joke or its a real question?!
18.01.2009 - 01:07
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Sorry I was extremely drunk... I forgot I even posted that.
18.01.2009 - 04:39
VPeter
Written by FOOCK Nam on 05.07.2008 at 12:59

Is Dead Can Dance a goth band? I saw they were tagged as "goth" in last.fm. Is there any relation between neoclassical and goth/gothic? I saw many bands labeled as neoclassical/gothic

The debut of Dead Can Dance was a real goth album, but they changed there sound after that to the sound they have now.
07.04.2009 - 11:37
THE_BLACK_GOD
Account deleted
What is your opinions about "Sopor Aeternus" ? is he a gothic musician or not?
16.05.2009 - 08:29
FOOCK Nam
Yes, but that's "she". Well, "her" or "his" sexual is ambigous or mixed, blah, blah. She mentioned one album of Dead Can Dance as a outstanding goth album.
25.09.2010 - 14:07
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Why a lot of ppl think that doom metal is a sub genre of gothic metal or something? even in the "A Headbanger's Journey" My Dying Bride is in the gothic metal list! and there is no nothing about doom metal in that movie.
----
Kiss my ass if you dont like me, I dont care.