‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]
Users visited: 323  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Oracle on 19.08.2008 at 05:34
Ok since no one has created another thread for this, i will go ahead and do so.
I would love to live in Canada because I really like the scenery and the different landscapes and of course my favourite animal is very easy to find there . I would also love to live in Norway or Finland too because both those countries seem like beautiful places
I'm wondering what country everyone else would love to live in and why?

Page 22 of 22

Bad English
nobody

20.09.2013 at 19:56
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 20.09.2013 at 19:42

About how Swedish Healthcare more or less works Wiki is actually quite useful to check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Sweden

I never ever needed any helath care only fix my fucking tooth , I payed 10 000 kroner , but it was big fucking mess and I need drill like 6 times and clean infection
Its only when I have need for healthcare here
I only know where is Sunderby Sjukhus

I am happy whit all here, ok I would be more happyer if inflation never came and prices be like 10 years ago, and Fredie Reine never won elections and booze would be cheeper, and wont be so huge unplyment , specely in the north, otherwise I dont say anything at all
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22]

Login or register to post here.