Metal Storm logo
Best Mustaches in Rock

19.11.2008 - 02:57
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
No no this is not a poll. this is another yahoo list, BUT BEFORE YOU SEND ME MESSAGES TELLING ME TO FUCK OFF, this is probably the only good one. the only beef i have with it is where freddie mercury was awarded.

discuss.

and if you dont like the list, make your own. dont bitch unless you have points that are better and can back them up.

EDIT: thank you Dr. Rock, im a fucking nimrod and forgot to post the link. here.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/getback/31211/great-moustaches-of-rock/
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.11.2008 - 06:30
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Can I see the link to the list?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.11.2008 - 06:32
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 19.11.2008 at 06:30

Can I see the link to the list?

yeah its there now. im an idiot.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.11.2008 - 06:35
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Damn, that list is disappointing, considering the James Hetfield one they put in looks like a weaker version of the Lemmy 'stache. And also Lemmy isn't in there. But it doesn't really bother me considering they are not trying to tell us what the best metal bands are, or trying to tell us Queensryche are hair metal (like previous lists), this ones less angering.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
19.11.2008 - 13:16
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
At least they got Zappa right...

I nominate Peter Steele, at least when he's sporting the stache.
Be careful searching google images for him, make sure you have the adult content filter on.
19.11.2008 - 23:33
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Introspekrieg on 19.11.2008 at 13:16

Be careful searching google images for him, make sure you have the adult content filter on.

GUH searching Peter Steele anything without the content filter on is horrifying.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

20.11.2008 - 02:54
Warman
Erotic Stains
My favourite mustache is James Hetfield's in the Load booklet, next to the "Until It Sleeps" lyrics.
----
20.11.2008 - 03:18
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
James Labrie doesn't look good with a mustache at all...
20.11.2008 - 04:36
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Written by Guest on 20.11.2008 at 03:18

James Labrie doesn't look good with a mustache at all...

EwW you are judging a man! Maybe you should check out that Peter Steele unfiltered

Nah jk, I personally think he looks better with the stache, gives him the hair he is lacking on his balls...
20.11.2008 - 14:49
Stigmatized
Pretty sure Frank Zappa's mustache is superior to anyone's. He beats the rest of that list easily.
21.11.2008 - 04:50
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by Stigmatized on 20.11.2008 at 14:49

Pretty sure Frank Zappa's mustache is superior to anyone's. He beats the rest of that list easily.

Nope, SGT. FLOYD PEPPER's mustache is superior to anyone's, even Zappa's muahahaha
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
22.11.2008 - 01:05
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Frank Zappa should be higher on that list, Hetfield shouldn't really be on it, and were the fuck is Lemmy?
----
Coldgrits
22.11.2008 - 02:05
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Introspekrieg on 20.11.2008 at 04:36

Nah jk, I personally think he looks better with the stache, gives him the hair he is lacking on his balls...

The quote of the day... Thanks man!

Back on topic... I strongly disagree with the list since Lemmy is not there and he is just badass with his mustache.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.11.2008 - 04:57
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Written by Introspekrieg on 19.11.2008 at 13:16

I agree with Zappa. he's the first person that came to mind upon seeing the thread title.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
22.11.2008 - 16:34
Frankenchrist
Whaaaaaat? dudes, Husker Du's Greg Norton has the best mustache in rock HANDS DOWN
----
Blat Blat
24.11.2008 - 23:01
benvolent
I'm really disappointed of this list, but without any doubt Zappa is the winner..

Do you know Jesse 'the devil' Hughes?? My favorite!

Check it out: http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com/pages/galleries/1015?page=1 (sorry, I'm unable to create a proper link..)
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
24.11.2008 - 23:10
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by benvolent on 24.11.2008 at 23:01

I'm really disappointed of this list, but without any doubt Zappa is the winner..

Do you know Jesse 'the devil' Hughes?? My favorite!

Check it out: http://www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com/pages/galleries/1015?page=1 (sorry, I'm unable to create a proper link..)

I'll do that for you. Add [url][/url*] tags around the link (without the asterix)
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.11.2008 - 23:26
benvolent
Written by Lucas on 24.11.2008 at 23:10

I'll do that for you. Add [url][/url*] tags around the link (without the asterix)

Thanks a lot!!
----
The struggle to free myself of restraints, becomes my very shackles
25.11.2008 - 09:07
nana.MD
Star-Queen
...lol those mustaches made me laugh alot!! i dont like them but they do look funny...i would pick the beatles just because they r my fav group hehe...but im not into mustaches...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...