Metal Storm logo
Gorgoroth vs Gorgoroth

Poll

Which version of Gorgoroth is True and Supreme?

Infernus' Gorgoroth
Gaahl's Gorgoroth

Total votes: 21
03.01.2009 - 22:28
Got Mayhem?
With Gorgoroth (both of them) supposed to be going to court this month, which band do you think is better and why.

Option 1: Infernus' Gorgoroth with Infernus, Pest, Tormentor, Frank Watkins, and Tomas Asklund
Option 2: Gaahl's Gorgoroth with Gaahl and King Ov Hell

Chances are that Infernus is going to get the claim to the name Gorgoroth because it really was his band from the beggining, so this poll isn't to ask who do you think is going to win the case.
The question is just which version do you think is going to make the better music.
----
04.01.2009 - 00:26
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Considering Infernus Gorgoroth has Pest as a vocalist. I'm gonna have to go with the Infernus side. No offense to Ghaal and his bitch known as King Ov Hell
----
Coldgrits
04.01.2009 - 19:36
Got Mayhem?
Yea, Infernus really went the extra mile and found all the old members.
I believe Gaahl and King said it was just going to be a two piece band with them, and they would use craploads of touring members.
----
04.01.2009 - 21:14
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Of course there can be only one true Gorgoroth, I don't need to clarify which one that is.

As for which will make the better music, you just need to look to the evidence: Infernus wrote the classic Pentagram and Under The Sign Of Hell, with the solid Antichrist release in between, and also a very good and slightly different album with Incipit Satan. King has written mediocre to boring material and Gaahl's vocal style is quite annoying.
04.01.2009 - 21:30
thesabbathfan
Infernus IS Gorgoroth.

He founded it, he's the only original member. and now he brought back all of his old members so thats awesome.

Gaahl and King should just get another fucking name.
----
04.01.2009 - 22:35
Got Mayhem?
Written by Guest on 04.01.2009 at 21:14

Of course there can be only one true Gorgoroth, I don't need to clarify which one that is.

As for which will make the better music, you just need to look to the evidence: Infernus wrote the classic Pentagram and Under The Sign Of Hell, with the solid Antichrist release in between, and also a very good and slightly different album with Incipit Satan. King has written mediocre to boring material and Gaahl's vocal style is quite annoying.

I never really hated Gaahls vocals, though sometimes he could be really weak live. Your right about the albums though, Infernus has always been the workhorse behind the songwriting.
----
04.01.2009 - 22:36
Got Mayhem?
Written by thesabbathfan on 04.01.2009 at 21:30

Infernus IS Gorgoroth.

He founded it, he's the only original member. and now he brought back all of his old members so thats awesome.

Gaahl and King should just get another fucking name.

Thats probably what their are going to have to do in the end.
----
06.01.2009 - 11:15
Genghis Kal
Account deleted
Written by Got Mayhem? on 04.01.2009 at 22:35

Written by Guest on 04.01.2009 at 21:14

I never really hated Gaahls vocals, though sometimes he could be really weak live. Your right about the albums though, Infernus has always been the workhorse behind the songwriting.

I don't hate his vocals but if they don't have the right production they're too thin... which is why he sounds crap live! Then again Gorgoroth live has never interested me, I'd rather listen to the album versions.

Shit! I can't believe someone voted for Gaahl and King!