Metal Storm logo
Slovenian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by AnGina--, 30.07.2006 - 01:48
Yea, that's right

Ok, LOL; I've no idea what should we talk about here....

I just started this cause we've NEVER had a Slovenian MS-er thread around here and it's about time for this one

I dunno whatever... You can like post pix from MC or talk about upcoming events & stuffS in Slovenia.... Or like ANYTHING

I rock

Anyone going to the Metal Mania fest??
18.07.2008 - 17:50
Ereinion
Account deleted
Iced Earth - Pure Evil

Wintersun - Painkiller

In Flames - Ordinary story

Morbid Angel - Rapture

I did not go due to money problems but it seems you guy had a great time
18.07.2008 - 19:13
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
anybody of you thrashers are going to thrasing like a maniac tour with gama bomb and bonded by blood in orto bar,ljubljana?
you know a beer,two,three,ten,floor
24.09.2008 - 18:49
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
So, as I have noticed there's like a tone of concerts this fall.... And I really won't manage to see all of them... Probably not even half... But still... What's your prefrenece guys?

I'm totally going to see Haggard, even though I'm not a fan, but I fancy their their music and I have seen some of their performances on youtube and it looks amazing and I really wanna see that....

And Satyricon... And ah ah... well everything! (damn you empty wallet! )
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
24.09.2008 - 19:20
Vrana
For now I'm thinking about going to poisonblack, nothing more :/ no money haha and well, I don't have any interest either. Uh, maybe Negură Bunget. That would be interesting.
24.09.2008 - 21:51
Abattoir
Staff
Well, I have a plan to go to some more concerts...cuz I was very hardworking this summer (not realy), and I saved some more money for upcoming events. So, I'll go definitely to see Holy Moses and Benediction (mostly because of curiosity), than Dark Tranquillity, Krisiun and Shade Empire, and Satyricon of course. I will probably go to see Haggard too...I'm not sure yet.

Hm...I hope I won't go bankrupt till new year
25.09.2008 - 09:59
Vrana
I really hope they'll confirm new concerts. and does anyone know anything about MC?
28.09.2008 - 16:35
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Vrana on 25.09.2008 at 09:59

I really hope they'll confirm new concerts. and does anyone know anything about MC?

Well, till now there is nothing new about MC 2009. However, I am already a little curious what will bring us this time.
11.10.2008 - 13:45
Abattoir
Staff
Well, the next year MC will happened from 2-8 July...almost the same date as this year.
11.10.2008 - 16:13
buki of steel
Crystal Ann
Written by Abattoir on 28.09.2008 at 16:35

Written by Vrana on 25.09.2008 at 09:59

Well, till now there is nothing new about MC 2009. However, I am already a little curious what will bring us this time.

hopefully megadeth this time
16.10.2008 - 19:13
VPeter
Slovenia seems like a charming little country, close to the Alps and pretty cheap for us Dutch. Not to mention Metalcamp and I like the Slovenian Folk metal band Avven, they have some great potential:)
09.03.2009 - 09:49
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Anybody alive here?
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
09.03.2009 - 18:29
Vrana
Looks like not :/
17.03.2009 - 15:49
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Lame....

So, who's coming to The Darkest Tour in April? I'm dying to see Moonspell and Rotting Christ and I'm gonna get totally wasted when CoF are gonna be on
----
28.03.2010 - 21:27
Vrana
Damn, this thread is dead.
Well, I just want to say that yesterday I saw Katatonia....Finally! After I don't know how many years they have finally came back to slovenia... and it was great. I can't believe they played Omerta and Saw you drow. I almost died . And I finally got their t-shirt. I can die in peace now... no...wait...I still have to see Nevermore on MC. Then, I can die
03.04.2010 - 15:11
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Awesomo I decided I won't go to MC this year, cause Billy Idol (he's my idol ) is coming to Lj in the end of june and I'm soooooooooo dying to see him live! And well, there are only three really awesome bands on MC I want to see, so if they're all on one day, I might show up anyways Otherwise Negura Bunget in May and Therion in November are must see for me! (yea, I'm still a Therion sucker )
----
08.06.2010 - 12:03
Abattoir
Staff
Some fresh news within Slovenian metal corner...Negligence signed with Metal Blade Records recently, which is extremely great deal for them, though it was still a bit unexpected. However I think they have lots of potencial and skills...and with label as Metal Blade is, they can definitely produce some great stuff in the future and also promote themselves outside of country.
24.07.2010 - 00:42
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Heya guys!

So, autumn looks pretty great this year, a lot of good concerts going on so we should make a MS meeting
----
24.07.2010 - 03:17
Kennoth
Hello there, neighbors.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
24.07.2010 - 12:53
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Hey there Kennoth! From where in Croatia are you?
----
24.07.2010 - 14:29
Kennoth
In Slavonia, far east into the mainland

Town of Osijek, perhaps you've heard of it?
----
24.07.2010 - 15:53
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
I've heard of it, but never been there.
----
24.07.2010 - 15:54
Kennoth
And which part of Slovenia do you live in?

Btw I just noticed it was you who added me on Facebook
----
25.07.2010 - 12:12
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yepp, that's me I'm from a town called ©entjur, it's about 10km eastern from Celje (third biggest city in Slovenia) and about and hour of drive away from Zagreb.
----
25.07.2010 - 14:20
Kennoth
Ironic how I have more hours to drive to Zagreb than you
----
27.07.2010 - 08:52
Vrana
I agree on making MS meeting. We never had one and it's a shame... so yeah, count me in!
27.07.2010 - 11:25
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Cool, it'd be swell if it would work We're a small gruoup of Slovenian MS-ers here, but what the heck, I'm sure it'd be great
----
28.07.2010 - 09:53
Vrana
It's enough of us to make a great meeting, we just have to pm some people, who probably don't read this
01.09.2010 - 13:58
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Ok, so September is here, autumn is coming and so are the concerts.... To any idea when should we organise a MS meeting? Before a Therion show, I think there will be a few od us there for sure, or any other one? Suggestions, comments....?
----
09.11.2010 - 21:27
Vrana
I have an idea... every saturday there's a metal night in Fabrika, we could meet there one day...
so, did you go to Therion? Their show was fantastic!
10.11.2010 - 14:46
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Yea, Fabrika is a good idea

I went, it waaaaaaaaaaaas aweeeeeeeeeeesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the verge of tears of joy when they hit Ginnungagap. I stood in the behind though, so not many people could see me acting as a teenage girl seeing her fave boy band It was my third time seeing Therion and this was their best show IMHO; and they are great every single time, but this time they have outdone themselves.
----