Metal Storm logo
Buried Inside - Put On Indefinite Hiatus

Canadian metallers Buried Inside are going on an indefinite hiatus after a career of thirteen year.

Andrew Tweedy, vocalist and guitarist of the band, said the following in an interview with Exclaim!: "We've sort of refrained from calling it a break-up. We're playing a few more shows, which will be our last, and then taking a break with no intention of resuming as of right now. It's less dramatic, I suppose. Life is catching up with us, I guess. It's hard to just take one step back at this point. You're kind of in or you're out... we've been less and less available for shows and tours the last little while, and ultimately the timing seemed right. The idea of continuing on half-hearted is the opposite of what this band has always been about."

The band will do two more shows this week and one final goodbye show in Ottawa somewhere in autumn.

05/27/2010 - Toronto, ON - Sneaky Dee's (with KEN Mode, Titan, Engineer)
05/28/2010 - Montreal, QC - Katacombes (with Titan, Ensorcelor)

Source: buriedinside.com
Posted: 27.05.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 11 users
28.05.2010 - 06:24
Symmachus

I just discovered this band, and it sucks that they are on an indefinite hiatus effective after some performances. RIP Buried Inside. I'm listening to "Time as Imperialism" currently.

Hits total: 1786 | This month: 5