Metal Storm logo
Darkwater - New Video Available Online

"Breathe", the new video clip of Swedish melodic prog band Darkwater is now available for viewing below.

The video was directed by Radionika AB, Dino Medanhodzic and Joacim Hammarström. The girl in the video is played by Angelica Lewenhagen. "Breathe" is the opening track off the band's upcoming album Where Stories End, which will be released in Europe on November 12th by Ulterium Records and in North America on November 23rd by Nightmare Records.

[Also thanks to Guest for the news!]

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Darkwater
Posted: 02.11.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 41 users
02.11.2010 - 07:42
shadowdragonfly1

This song was very weak and predictable, good thing that the new song posted in their myspace is good. I still have good expectations about this album though, can't wait for the release date.
02.11.2010 - 11:22
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I like the symphonic/atmospheric part of the song. Somehow reminds me of Evergrey. Not bad, I also have good expectations on this album.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
02.11.2010 - 11:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Dark Blood on 02.11.2010 at 11:22

I like the symphonic/atmospheric part of the song. Somehow reminds me of Evergrey. Not bad, I also have good expectations on this album.

I agree with you. Potentially the other songs will be better than this one, I think and hope. "Why I Bleed", for instance, is much better.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
07.11.2010 - 21:34
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Oh goodie! new material! I kinda like this band - Calling the Earth to Witness - is on my playlist ATM
----
rekt

Hits total: 2747 | This month: 5