Mr. Bungle
Tomahawk
Fantomas
Peeping Tom
General Patton vs The X-Ecutioners

Total votes: 12
21.01.2011 - 01:02
Sonic MrSumo
Mike Patton is a prolific musician, and has been a member of many bands / projects. Of them all, which is the best in your opinion.

As much as I love FNM, my vote goes to Mr. Bungle purely because of the originality involved and the eclectic genres that they cover.

Thanks for looking...
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
21.01.2011 - 07:48
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
FNM is hit and miss for me. Some songs I love, others not so much. I voted Tomahawk, Anonymous has to be one of the most creative albums I've ever heard. Mr.Bungle I really don't like at all, Fantomas and Peeping Tom alright, haven't listened to General Patton vs The X-ecutioners yet.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
21.01.2011 - 13:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Im not fan of any of those, but some Fate No More songs are good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
09.03.2011 - 09:48
Sonic MrSumo
Clearly this site is full of Mike Patton fans...haha!
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
09.03.2011 - 22:31
whatsacow
Mr Bungle is great. How can you go past songs like quote/unquote and Everyone I went to school with is dead?

However, I believe you forgot to mention his solo project, in which he just records random noises from the hotels he stays at while touring and turns them into songs. It's pretty awesome too.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?