Metal Storm logo
Textures - Enter The Studio

Textures have started recording their fourth album at Split Second Sound studios in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

This will be the first record with new vocalist Daniel de Jongh (ex-Cilice) and new keyboard player Uri Dijk. The album will be produced by Textures' guitar player Jochem Jacobs, who also was responsible for the production of Textures' previous albums.

Jochem had the following to say about the recordings of the album: "It's all really exciting! This album is really going to express where and what we are these days... and that's a good thing. We've been through a lot lately, especially the last year. Now with some new air and fresh ideas, we finally reached the point that we are actually quite confident in the new material.

Sometimes you just have to crawl through the mud first to get to dry grounds. We are in the middle of the preproduction now, getting our asses in gear... to create this baby. It's kinda cool to see this band grow more and more and to continue this musical journey that we've been on for 10 years! Let's make this thing heavy!"

The yet untitled album will see its release in the fall of 2011 through Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: texturesband.com
Band profile: Textures
Posted: 27.01.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 28 users
27.01.2011 - 18:47
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
Yae
27.01.2011 - 18:52
PrimalAntagonist
Account deleted
Holy shit! One of my fav prog bands.......
hope they can recreate their magic once again.........
27.01.2011 - 18:54
Darkside Momo
Retired
Elite
I'm seriously curious.
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
27.01.2011 - 20:45
MeloDeathViking
Yet another album I'm already looking forward to in 2011, I loved Silhoettes.
----
"I am not superstitious, but I'm a little 'stitious." - Michael Scott
28.01.2011 - 01:42
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
I'm curious too, but cautious at the same time because of the line up change
----
loves 小巫
28.01.2011 - 03:38
Symmachus
I like this band a lot, and it's cool about them entering the studio. By the way, I like this: "Sometimes you just have to crawl through the mud first to get to dry grounds."

Hits total: 2020 | This month: 6