‹‹ Back to the Promotion and Ads
Users visited: 10  
Search this topic:  

08.09.2006 at 15:39

Wrath Is Evergreen was founded by IngWar

In spring 2006 rush about the world was stopped by illness. Illness that gave me inspiration. After composing two songs I found that there will be more. That was a birth of Wrath Is Evergreen.
In spring 2008 Kädi and Suva joined the legion to give one live. Kädi helped with her evil vocals and Suva with his down-tuned guitar. The band had a new future with more members and more active life. In autumn drummer Tambet joined and filled the empty place of live percussion.

Ingwar - Guitar, Vocals, Programming

Kädi - Vocals

Suva - Guitar, Programming

Tambet - Drums

Some links:

Uploaded songs are quite old, but promo/single cd will be released soon. But there is also a video with our new song that can give better overview to the band. It's on Youtube and can be seen here
Wrath Is Evergreen - Experimental/avantgarde doom/black metal.
Mr. Noise

08.09.2006 at 19:32
Give us more info please.

What do you play, with whom do you play, etc.

I'll post my opinion later.
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama

31.12.2008 at 00:19
OK, a lot of time has passed, but band just started to work more seriously. So about the band is updated in the first post.
Wrath Is Evergreen - Experimental/avantgarde doom/black metal.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.