Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - New Video Online

"Was It Worth It?", the new video from Children Of Bodom, can now be watched, exclusively at Metal Injection.

The clip was shot on October 6, 2010 on location at central Pennsylvania's residential action sports compound Camp Woodward with director Dale Resteghini of Raging Nation Films.

Look for cameos from two-time X Games gold medalist and two-time Thrasher magazine "Skater of the Year" Chris Cole as well as noted pro skaters Jamie Thomas and Tom Asta.

"Was It Worth It?" comes off the band's upcoming new album Relentless Reckless Forever, which will be released on March 8th through Universal Music.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 16.02.2011 by Thryce

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 40   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 340 users
17.02.2011 - 13:13
Lachy
Account deleted
I think this will be a turn around CoB album. Not saying the others were bad, Are you Dead yet? was my favorite and Blooddrunk my least favorite. I think this album is a bit of a blend of everything CoB has put out. Now for the video, the sound quality was so so so bad. I cant believe they uploaded it with that quality, it sounds a cement mixer. The video was a bit meh, the song has grown on me and i was quite impressed with Ugly.

Ok now for you people who only like old CoB. Stop complaining your not really a fan of a band if you like one or two albums. Call me a fanboy if you want but when i was getting into metal i hated death metal vocals. When i grew to like them i found CoB one of the most professional acts in europe. Look if you really want a sellout band in flames is it. But even saying that although the new in flames is not as good as the old stuff its still quite enjoyable to listen to. For all you haters just stop baging bands, just because you dont like stuff doesnt mean others don't. Whouldnt it be so much better if people actually had positive comments and things they liked instead of "this is shit" well im done rageing

Ps wont respond to anyone quoting this so dont bother
17.02.2011 - 14:21
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Written by InnerSelf on 17.02.2011 at 12:01

Quote:
"Was It Worth It?"

No it wasn't

Hahaha +1
17.02.2011 - 15:41
This sounds even worse than Blooddrunk so far.
17.02.2011 - 17:10
Windrider
Raureif
Written by Doc G. on 17.02.2011 at 07:41

On a side note, is it just me or are all Children Of Bodom videos identical? I'm pretty sure they're just using stock footage at this point.

Deadnight Warrior - Mostly dark, but there's a few clips of them in a warehouse type thing scattered amongst clips of Alexi in a graveyard or something.

Downfall - Band performing in a large, dark room with back lighting. Clips of Alexi screaming in a closet thrown in.

Every Time I Die - Band performing in a warehouse-looking room with big lights behind them, a few clips of the grim reaper running through the woods.

Needled 24/7 - Band performing in a warehouse-looking room with big lights behind them. A few clips of circus performers thrown in.

Sixpounder - c-c-c-c-combo breaker! The band is performing in a large room that seems to be an attic or something, instead of a warehouse. Clips of someone getting murdered thrown in.

Trashed, Lost & Strungout - Band playing in a warehouse.

In Your Face - Band playing in...You guessed it! A Run down warehouse! Big lights in the back.

Are You Dead Yet? - Band playing in a big empty room (possibly a warehouse), with big backing lights. Clips of some story line I wasn't paying attention to.

Blooddrunk - Band playing in the basement of a warehouse. Clips of some other crap unrelated to the band thrown in.

Hellhounds On My Trail - Another big room with spotlights. Possibly a warehouse.

Smile Pretty For The Devil - Got the fuck out of the warehouse long enough to rip the setting off of Arch Enemies "Revolution Begins" video, who ripped that off of the "Wild Child" video from W.A.S.P.
....Maybe leaving the warehouse wasn't such a good idea after all.

Was It Worth It? - Back to another warehouse-like setting with big lights! This time with skateboarders!

Seriously, is a "new" CoB video really news worthy at this point?

You forgot "Looking out my backdoor", which was for CoB a big bang of originality... Well ok they look like playing on the banjo and celebrating that they new go into a warehouse...
17.02.2011 - 18:10
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Elite
I miss the keyboards... it's mostly gone now > <
----
loves 小巫
17.02.2011 - 20:01
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Horrible video, horrible song. I have not been a fan of COB since Something Wild. Every year its more nail polish and more eye liner. Not a fan.
17.02.2011 - 22:20
Veertje
Video sucks, sound is just plain crap. However, I kind of like the song. I expected it to be much worse, but it actually has some catchy stuff in it. It sure as hell isn't anywhere near songs like Kissing The Shadows or Towards Dead End, but still enjoyable.
18.02.2011 - 05:56
BlankFile
C.O.B used to be damn good. But now? Seriously? This is fucking horrible stuff. Both the song and the vídeo are awful.
24.02.2011 - 00:22
Joutsen
Kinda like the song, not in the way I adore the old stuff but now I even expect the new album to be somewhat better than Blooddrunk (though I love Banned From Heaven). The video is all right.
03.03.2011 - 01:18
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
That was bad. Even worse than I had feared. The song and the video, both are as forgettable as a random block of ice in Antarctica. Sigh...

Hits total: 4887 | This month: 1