Soulfly vs. Sepultura (Derrick Green)

Poll

Soulfly vs. Sepultura (Derrick Green)?

Soulfly
Sepultura (Derrick Green)

Total votes: 9
23.04.2011 - 02:54
blacktooth85
What band do you prefer. Soulfly or Derrick Green era Sepultura. I gotta say Soulfly. I was never that big of a fan of them until "Dark Ages". Even "Prophecy" had some killer stuff on it too. Any material after that i think is good. I tried to get into newer Sepultura like "Dante XXI" and "A-Lex" i just found it boring for the most part. Nothing beats old school Sepultura though...
27.06.2011 - 03:48
JD
Account deleted
Soulfly, with no doubt.
27.06.2011 - 14:17
vivialeza
Soulfly.....
27.06.2011 - 14:26
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Sepultura without a shadow of a doubt. Even the best Soulfly album is way inferior to the worst Sepultura album
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.06.2011 - 01:15
Damshak
Soulfly
29.06.2011 - 01:21
@gent_-_orange
I would have said Soulfly a few years ago but my opinion on that band has dropped considerably... its Sepultura for me now, IMO Dante, A-lex and Roorback are superior to anything Soulfly have done (or Cavalera conspiracy for that matter)
20.08.2011 - 07:05
siscanator
IMHO Sepultura as a credible metal band ceased to exist when max left. While i feel that 3 is one of the worst fucking excuses for an album ive ever heard, nation is THE worst fucking excuse for an album. Otherwise, while paolo, andreas, and derrick were busy having a three way finger bang on Roorback, A-lex and Kairos, Max made some seriously solid metal with Prophecy and especially with Dark Ages and Omen.