‹‹ Back to the Musicians corner
Users visited: 12  
Search this topic:  

Horus

17.05.2011 at 11:06
So,any? the thing is, i use my bass for 2 bands, 1 is in D Standard and 1 in C standard. Since im playin with my fingers i need a lot of tension so i use DaDario Chromes Flatwound strings, trying to "imitate" the appeal of a fretless bass since i cant afford one. This went horriby wrong and now i have a P-style sound i dislike (J-bass fan). So now i dicided to go for the traight forward DM sound. Which string would u sugest? Im using an Ibanez SR505 (Bartolini MK1 pups). Would anyone also suggest any mid-price 6 string fretless (im an jazz/samba/flamenco/Obscura/Cynic etc. guy)

Also, hope we can here discuss about our gear and style of, im shure there are here, MS user bass players.

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.