‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 343  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by IronAngel on 27.05.2014 at 12:20
I guess I'm dated, but it never even occured to me that the first Witcher looked dated. What bothered me is that they used the same fucking five or six models for every NPC, except a few central to the plot, and the art style is completely different. The side characters look comical and cartoonish, whereas the PC and some other people are proportioned more realistically. The game slogs pretty bad for the first half, but gets better towards the end. I think it had the world, the mood and to a lesser extent the story going for it, but the gameplay and pacing was a little meh. Good game but didn't compel me to play 2 yet. (I started, but quit in the stupid prison sequence with pathetic stealth.)

If you like grand strategy and historical sims, Crusader Kings II is pretty amazing. Breed your own dynasty and try to keep them in power amidst the tanged webs of feudalism. With Old Gods, you can sacrifice the pope on an altar to Odin, too. You don't exactly "win" that game, the fun is in the unexpected.

Page 34 of 34

M

23.04.2016 at 10:39
Dirt Rally,

Man, Colin McRae soul is back and alive. Awesome locations, awesome cars and awesome feeling. Best racing game on pc for 10 years.
ANGEL REAPER

23.04.2016 at 15:03
Outlaws .Classic Lucas Arts western shooter. It was bitch to make it work on Win7 x64 machine but i made it . It surprisingly complex for something that use basic raycasting engine . And those hand animated cut scenes are gorgeous ,audio is superb and soundtrack is heavily inspired by old spaghetti westerns.Gunplay is good enough and well im sucker for spaghetti westerns so im having a lot of fun.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Dima

24.04.2016 at 15:20
Dope Souls 3.
----
|A New Power is Rising|
The Shape 1973

24.04.2016 at 20:09
Written by M on 23.04.2016 at 10:39

Dirt Rally,

Man, Colin McRae soul is back and alive. Awesome locations, awesome cars and awesome feeling. Best racing game on pc for 10 years.

Great game. Rallycross AI is solid.
----
I inhaled a bean.
ylside

07.05.2016 at 15:27
The Blackwell series, anyone ? Really excellent adventure games.
----
Dark Millennium - Medina's Spell
ANGEL REAPER

08.05.2016 at 11:35
Serious Sam The First Encounter : man i could not beat this as a kid ,but now my reflexes are good enough for this ridiculous arena shooter.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Overrwatcher

10.05.2016 at 13:16
As a formerly huge gamer (started slowing down after I bought 500+ games and realized most games are either uninspired or limited by low budget), Overwatch has been the game I've been playing nonstop like no other. Best shooter to come out in years, by far. It's ridiculously polished, plays incredibly smoothly, and is very balanced compared to its competitors (still has balance issues, McCree literally outclasses every non-Tracer offense and Lucio outclasses all supports). Giving nearly every hero headshots is a great addition to the TF2 formula, and every ultimate feels extremely meaningful to a team situation.

Other than that, it's just League of Legends, Tales of Maj'Eyal, and Diablo III. Same old.
Candlemass
Defaeco

10.05.2016 at 19:25
Rainbow Six Siege and Dark Souls III. But I barely play them, wish I had more time.

Written by IronAngel on 18.04.2016 at 22:54

Also, don't laugh, but I just played through Half-Life for the first time. I played it around the early 00s for the first time, but wasn't into it and didn't get very far. I finished it pretty quickly now, but it was a bit of a let-down after all the hype. The best game ever, really?

When you play it as a kid and put it in context, yeah, one of the best.
I still remember the excitement of buying it at the store. That and Diablo.
----
Twelve Virtues of Rationality
FUCK Vietnam

10.05.2016 at 20:16
Written by IronAngel on 18.04.2016 at 22:54

Playing Gothic 1 now, it is a slow start and gameplay/control scheme is rather off-putting, but I've heard too many good things to give up (and also since I bought the trilogy and want to try the second one too).

Also, don't laugh, but I just played through Half-Life for the first time. I played it around the early 00s for the first time, but wasn't into it and didn't get very far. I finished it pretty quickly now, but it was a bit of a let-down after all the hype. The best game ever, really? Deux Ex, System Shock 2 and Thief were all better games, IMO, and that's only accounting for first-person games from the same era. Game was linear as fuck, no story reason to push on like you do - you only get where you're going by several convenient, unpredictable accidents (like falling from a pipe into the exact corridor you need to get to, although you had no reason to be in that pipe in the first place), and it wasn't really challenging. But it was a fun, captivating ride nonetheless. Good but not stellar.

Hahahaha coool! Btw actually half life game is for group of people playing interactively, or also online.. If you play it singlely then i also consider its like killtime stuff.. Its game for group ppl which is why popular and famous cuz group ppl funs each other.. Anyway you werent into, it is right resonable cuz if you truly into game as like arts fan then half life is just dick game.. I play it long ago but not getting joy besides interactive with ppl quite annoyed, lost team hates winning team,and its very popular game in asia.
SolemnBastion

29.05.2016 at 18:58
Mostly:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO): Random fragging every now and then.. I don't follow the whole league and tournies, just casually. Cheaters and smurfs ruin a lot of the game's fun though.. (but those are everywhere I guess)
- Cities Skylines: Best city building and planning game to this day, imo. Also play it casually, laying out roads and "designing" some projects here and there. Relaxing game, but time flies too fast when playing it.

other:
Pro Evo Soccer, NBA 2K, GTAV, .. and a ton of other games in my steam-library I haven't yet bothered with..
----
SOLEMN BASTION (distro) is an ADVOCATE of LEFT HAND PATH and OBSCURE art, based out of the Benelux.

links:
https://solemnbastion.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Solemn-Bastion-448330452029415/
http://solemnbastion.tumblr.com/
The Shape 1973

Today at 00:20
Had to stop playing for a while, left wrist totally fucked. Decades of playing has caught up with me. Wrist sounds like a cement mixer now, can't feel two of my fingers.
----
I inhaled a bean.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.