‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 309  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by -DC-002- on 10.11.2013 at 11:59
Written by Mattybu on 09.11.2013 at 01:16

After finishing up Dead Island GOTY (AWESOME, AWESOME GAME)

I think you mean Dead Space... bro

Page 34 of 34

RavenEffect

19.03.2015 at 12:30
Currently playing Transistor after purchasing it a few months ago.

I was already a big fan of Bastion so, naturaly, I was pretty excited with SuperGiant's second game. Installed it and played 2 hours of it so far. While the gameplay is headed in a different direction, it still reminds me of Bastion, which is a good thing. The battle system is great and easy to use but equally challenging, it takes a few tries to get used to Real-Time fighting and even turn-based isn't that linear since there's a few combos to discover. Story-wise it's great, they're really mastering the art of storytelling. Visuals are awesome and the graphics are gorgeous.

I've heard the game is quite small which I don't doubt since Bastion was small as well, but there was some replay-value so I'm guessing they've gave Transistor some too.

So far so good,
ylside

19.03.2015 at 16:53
Written by whatsacow on 17.03.2015 at 13:53

Playing Hotline Miami 2. I had to pirate it since it's still banned in my country for a clip that's less offensive and explicit than shit in a Futurama episode. Which is a shame, because the game is good. Damned good.

Hotline Miami 2 played me. Great isn't it ? fucking difficult too... ? only AFTER I finished the game did I discover they added a new feature to lock aim enemies - glad I didn't use it at all, because it's disabled anyway in Hard mode. MAN, HARD MODE. is Hard....

I first thought Hotline 2 was average when I finished it.. but I find myself going back to it so I guess it's better than I expected. Soundtrack is excellent though. It's just that some levels are too big and frustrating, and it's the wrong kind of frustration, not like Holtine Miami 1.
whatsacow

20.03.2015 at 02:22
Written by ylside on 19.03.2015 at 16:53

Written by whatsacow on 17.03.2015 at 13:53

Playing Hotline Miami 2. I had to pirate it since it's still banned in my country for a clip that's less offensive and explicit than shit in a Futurama episode. Which is a shame, because the game is good. Damned good.

Hotline Miami 2 played me. Great isn't it ? fucking difficult too... ? only AFTER I finished the game did I discover they added a new feature to lock aim enemies - glad I didn't use it at all, because it's disabled anyway in Hard mode. MAN, HARD MODE. is Hard....

I first thought Hotline 2 was average when I finished it.. but I find myself going back to it so I guess it's better than I expected. Soundtrack is excellent though. It's just that some levels are too big and frustrating, and it's the wrong kind of frustration, not like Holtine Miami 1.

Yeah, that is my big gripe with it too. Some of the levels are just too darn big. When you have 6 or 7 levels you have to contend with in a row that you can't just save and quit and come back to later - that's infuriating.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
IronAngel

29.03.2015 at 13:10
So is Pillars of Eternity really the Second Coming? Do I need to blow 40e on it immediately or be sensible and wait for a discount? I'm in the middle of KotOR2 and Geneforge 1 atm, so it's not like I don't have shit to play, but damn it looks titillating. I still haven't bought Divinity: Original Sin either, so between those two and the upcoming Tides of Numenara and UnderRail, it looks RPGs haven't been this good since around 1999.
Mad Arab666

29.03.2015 at 22:34
Loving bloodborne at the moment though I can't get past the first boss.

Only done two hours of gameplay though. I'm also playing fire emblem awakening on the 3DS. Really having fun with that.
----
One does not simply rock into Blashyrkh
Dima

30.03.2015 at 06:10
Written by Mad Arab666 on 29.03.2015 at 22:34

Only done two hours of gameplay though. I'm also playing fire emblem awakening on the 3DS. Really having fun with that.

Which boss? Cause some people accidentally fight the second boss first who's way more difficult.
Dima

30.03.2015 at 18:07
Bloodborne conquered Yummy yummy yummy in my tummy it is.
Mad Arab666

31.03.2015 at 21:22
Written by Dima on 30.03.2015 at 06:10

Written by Mad Arab666 on 29.03.2015 at 22:34

Which boss? Cause some people accidentally fight the second boss first who's way more difficult.

It was the cleric beast but I finally beat him. I just love exploring yharnham. Like in dark souls there's just a certain sense of dread you get with every step.
----
One does not simply rock into Blashyrkh
Dima

01.04.2015 at 02:53
Written by Mad Arab666 on 31.03.2015 at 21:22

It was the cleric beast but I finally beat him. I just love exploring yharnham. Like in dark souls there's just a certain sense of dread you get with every step.

Ye its a very well designed world. There's a pursuit and achievement of verisimilitude that's hard to find in most other games. GZ on the boss kill. With those large bosses it's usually ideal not to lock on.
whatsacow

10.04.2015 at 14:55
Kinda disappointed with Bloodborne's Replayability. There aren't any builds and new game + doesn't change anything. All there is is the Challice Dungeons. Still, absolutely fantastic 80 hours.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
whatsacow

17.04.2015 at 08:12
Played a lot of Bloodborne and put up a review: http://plus10damage.com/blog/2015/4/15/bloodborne-review

Now I'm playing Scholar of the First Sin. The changes they made are pretty darn good and make the game more challenging, but also a bit fairer. Some areas aren't as bullshitty, and some just make more sense lorewise.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.