‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 338  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Ilham on 27.05.2014 at 00:36
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 27.05.2014 at 00:32

Actually Dark Souls II is a little behind the times in terms of technical graphical fidelity; it's more about art design than anything else. Looks nice though. Gameplay wise though, it's the kind of game you need to learn the ropes for, or you'll die a lot. Well, you'll die a lot anyway but you gotta be a good to win really. It's hard. Very hard. But awesome.

Haha, O.K. I'm a renowned ragequitter, I am warned. I don't want to start damaging the hardware that I technically do not even own yet, so I might wait until I am familiarised with the new mouse, keyboard, etc, until I play that one.

Page 34 of 34

Mad Arab666

05.04.2016 at 20:01
Written by Dima on 30.03.2016 at 17:45

Halfway through Bayonetta. Top tier stuff and quite difficult. Combat is great. Tons of moves. Haven't tried out accessories but I've read they change up the gameplay quite a bit. Dodging is prioritized. Basically you can get through the game by button mashing but to get good scores you need to dish out some diverse combos. Bayonetta as a character is great. She's absurdly powerful and very sexy. Enemy designs are really creative too. Definitely the best spectacle fighter i've played. Should mention that the framerate is a bit iffy during cutscenes on the Ps3 version. Platinum Games shows us again why they're somewhere in the Top 3 best current game devs.

Bayonetta is amazing. The combat system was so fun yet so expansive and deep (I hated the rocket level though). I had the pleasure to play the Xbox 360 version thankfully. It's too bad Bayonetta 2 is on the Wii U; I would really love to play it but 3 or four games isn't enough for to go and buy the Wii U.

currently playing through KoToR at the moment. really enjoying but some reason it just crashes now and then. It's quite frustrating when you forgotten to save. I'm hoping to buy Dark Souls 3 as soon as I get payed but I think should cool it with the games until I have completed college.
----
One does not simply rock into Blashyrkh
The Shape 1973

05.04.2016 at 22:13
Dirt Rally. Gone back to the old days of Colin McRae and original Dirt. About driving rather than spinning round a dustbin.
----
I inhaled a bean.
Jaeryd
Desert Mouse

18.04.2016 at 00:18
Dark Souls 3 is out and all I have to say is holy fuck.
----
"It is not your sin—it is your self-satisfaction that crieth unto heaven; your very sparingness in sin crieth unto heaven!

Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the frenzy with which ye should be inoculated?"

Malphas

18.04.2016 at 21:54
Yeah i'm balls deep in dark souls 3 as well, hoping to finish it before the next season on diablo 3 starts
----
exclude the impossible and what's left is the truth.
IronAngel

18.04.2016 at 22:54
Playing Gothic 1 now, it is a slow start and gameplay/control scheme is rather off-putting, but I've heard too many good things to give up (and also since I bought the trilogy and want to try the second one too).

Also, don't laugh, but I just played through Half-Life for the first time. I played it around the early 00s for the first time, but wasn't into it and didn't get very far. I finished it pretty quickly now, but it was a bit of a let-down after all the hype. The best game ever, really? Deux Ex, System Shock 2 and Thief were all better games, IMO, and that's only accounting for first-person games from the same era. Game was linear as fuck, no story reason to push on like you do - you only get where you're going by several convenient, unpredictable accidents (like falling from a pipe into the exact corridor you need to get to, although you had no reason to be in that pipe in the first place), and it wasn't really challenging. But it was a fun, captivating ride nonetheless. Good but not stellar.
Maco

19.04.2016 at 01:59
Lol
----
I'm derp.
M

23.04.2016 at 10:39
Dirt Rally,

Man, Colin McRae soul is back and alive. Awesome locations, awesome cars and awesome feeling. Best racing game on pc for 10 years.
ANGEL REAPER

23.04.2016 at 15:03
Outlaws .Classic Lucas Arts western shooter. It was bitch to make it work on Win7 x64 machine but i made it . It surprisingly complex for something that use basic raycasting engine . And those hand animated cut scenes are gorgeous ,audio is superb and soundtrack is heavily inspired by old spaghetti westerns.Gunplay is good enough and well im sucker for spaghetti westerns so im having a lot of fun.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
Dima

24.04.2016 at 15:20
Dope Souls 3.
----
|A New Power is Rising|
The Shape 1973

24.04.2016 at 20:09
Written by M on 23.04.2016 at 10:39

Dirt Rally,

Man, Colin McRae soul is back and alive. Awesome locations, awesome cars and awesome feeling. Best racing game on pc for 10 years.

Great game. Rallycross AI is solid.
----
I inhaled a bean.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.