‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 290  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Oaken on 13.09.2012 at 16:33
Written by whatsacow on 13.09.2012 at 05:38

Written by Oaken on 13.09.2012 at 02:41

I'm playing Max Payne 3. Good game, that guy seems to never, ever die.

Really? It's a decently hard game, so my Max died a fuckload.

I'm playing it with the easiest settings and the aim assist turned on
BTW I meant that in the cutscenes he gets shot and falls from roofs and many other things, but he's so immortal

Page 34 of 34

!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

16.07.2014 at 13:57
Written by Slayer666 on 16.07.2014 at 12:36

The truth. This man speaks it.

Amongst other flaws I'd list the atrocious inventory system (every character has his own gold, why is that not a party-shared resource, ffs?), music is sometimes inappropriate in a given situation, the journal and the map are somewhat clunky and not very useful and the progression path gets very unclear and confusing once you leave the first map.

Still, the game kicks ass. A bit too light-hearted for my taste, but eh, can't have everything.

Yep yep yep. Also not being able to activate chests and doors unless you do so with the character holding the key, and the same with identifying items; having to constantly pass the item to the person with the Loremaster skill is probably going to cost me a lot of time over the course of the game. I can definitely see the journal becoming an issue as it already has a little. It's just too vague in some situations and it would be convenient if it ordered the missions points by the order they should be completed in rather than the order they have been done in (in situations where I accidentally complete a section of it before another part).

But yeah, great stuff. Liking the battle system even though it's kicked my ass a few times. Forcing me to be strategic. Kind of sad the the Rogue class seems a little underpowered in battle and was more or less forced to turn him into a Ranger. Maybe the rogue will be more useful later on when I can make better sue of backstab and a decent weapon.
----
Karlabos
Yes, Karlabos.

17.07.2014 at 23:11
So I just started playing this game called Osu! which kinda works like a guitar hero except with better music =P
And.. It's hella hard. I feel like I'm worse than everyone else
----
( ˘ﮦ ᴗ ˘ﮦ) ♪ '
Winterheir
Account deleted
  20.07.2014 at 06:30
I am currently playing through Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2 and I actually like it quite a bit despite the mostly negative critical response it seems to have received thusfar. The game definitely introduces some unorthodox elements concerning the frequent contemporary locations but the dark, mystical atmosphere the series is known for is fully in-tact and, let's face it, playing as Dracula is simply a blast! I haven't beaten it but so far I'd say I don't like it quite as much as the first Lords Of Shadow but it's pretty darn close ... I am not even going to compare it to Symphony Of The Night because nothing compares to that one, haha.
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

20.07.2014 at 13:34
Spent most of the weekend playing Plants vs Zombies. Fun game. Love the disco zombie.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Stunning Cactus

22.07.2014 at 08:10
Currently playing Smite. Pretty much a rip off of League of Legends and every other game like it, but still slightly unique and entertaining.
----
"I always knew metal would live on. I was right."
~Me, 2013
whatsacow

23.07.2014 at 06:49
NEW DARK SOULS 2 DLC BITCHES! It's kinda fun, even if they did ruin my Faith Caster. Seriously, don't make a Faith Caster anymore. They're now rubbish.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
IronAngel

23.07.2014 at 10:57
Decent Humble Bundle right now: for 15 you can grab Thief Gold, the entire Deus Ex franchise, Hitman 1, 2 and Absolution, and some other stuff. Too bad I already have the ones I want the most.
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

25.07.2014 at 01:00
Stuck in my home town without proper Internet so bought myself the HD collection of the MGS games (not the Legacy one though). Quite looking forward to going through MGS3 again. This time with playable frame rate.

Contemplating getting Tales of Xillia as well. Thing is Tales games have all disappointed me since Symphonia and the reviews I've read don't totally convince me. Not sure I can take any more anime stereotypes.
----
Dima

26.07.2014 at 02:05
Go play Don't Starve.
Akram

29.07.2014 at 21:09
I'm not into video games that much but recently I started playing "Hitman: Absolution" and no, I'm not new to Hitman series.
----
To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!
There are far worse things awaiting man than death.
RavenEffect

30.07.2014 at 11:23
Written by Dima on 26.07.2014 at 02:05

Go play Don't Starve.

New Multiplayer DLC looks promising

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.