‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 290  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Angelic Storm on 03.10.2012 at 00:26
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 03.10.2012 at 00:17

Written by Angelic Storm on 03.10.2012 at 00:07

Just got Resident Evil 6.... hope it's better than 5, which was good, but a bit disappointing!

Not if the reviews that have been coming in are anything to go by :/

From what I've seen, it's had mixed reviews. And I guess you could be cynical and say that the publications/sites that gave it good reviews were paid by Capcom to do so. But it certainly hasn't had universal acclaim, so I'm not super confident going into playing it, that's for sure. 5 was a good game, but it wasn't very scary... it was more action based. I think it strayed too far from it's survival horror roots, and I'm hoping 6 at least goes back to that. 4 was the last great game in the series, but as far as I can remember, that was widely critically acclaimed.

Page 34 of 34

Ilham
attention whore*

13.08.2014 at 04:00
Okay. People. Kojima is working on Silent Hill. And here's a trailer.

RavenEffect

13.08.2014 at 11:20
Saw the thumbnail while scrolling FB this morning. cant wait to actually check the video.
Andro Maximus

15.08.2014 at 21:25
Icewind Dale. First time playing. Have been a huge Bioware fan ever since I first played Baldur's Gate way back in don't remember when. So far, it is living up to expectations. Many have described it as BG's little brother and it is just that, very similar, very addiction, yet a bit smaller and more intimate, if that's the correct word. The area of Forgotten Realms that one gets to explore is not as big, but it feels more homely and inviting. The tree-town of Kuldahar is a location more atmospheric and awesome than any place in BG I and II or any location in Dragon Age I or II was for me. All in all a great game so far, would recommend to anyone and everyone.
----
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Mattybu
#Kony2012

15.08.2014 at 22:00
I got Borderlands 2 the other day and have been playing it, it's fun and probably just as good as the first. Racistly there is no black character to pick so I had to go with Salvador this time around, but I think his action skill is more fun than the soldier class turrets anyways.
----
I ain't gon not gona ain't give you dis pie if you ain't not gonna ack rite
Dima

19.08.2014 at 03:13
Went back to Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. What great games. Batman Arkham City is a great example of how open world should be done. That being said Arkham Asylum is more dear to me as in that one you play the detective role a bit more less the open world distractions. It had a larger impact on me.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

19.08.2014 at 04:01
Played the new Tomb Raider. It was disappointing in that it felt the whole world was only the width of an average footpath. It was linearity taken to the extreme - even the fire fights offered little room for maneouvre or different tactics. I guess I'm too used to extreme flexibility offered by games like Watch Dogs or Assassin's Creed.
whatsacow

19.08.2014 at 10:06
Written by deadone on 19.08.2014 at 04:01

Played the new Tomb Raider. It was disappointing in that it felt the whole world was only the width of an average footpath. It was linearity taken to the extreme - even the fire fights offered little room for maneouvre or different tactics. I guess I'm too used to extreme flexibility offered by games like Watch Dogs or Assassin's Creed.

I concur, the new Tomb Raider was fucking dreadful.

Anyway, playing Dead Space 3 at the moment, or at least I was. I was enjoying it, as it was fun, and since Dead Space has never really been a horror series, I didn't mind the shift to action. However, the autosave is thoroughly broken and doesn't save during side missions, and my save file corrupted at 6 hours in. So it can kindly go fuck itself.

Other than that I've been playing Command and Conquer 3, because there hasn't been an RTS release since Starcraft 2, and I want to play something other than that.
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
Dima

19.08.2014 at 14:49
Do agree on Tomb Raider being awful. 10% tomb raiding and survival, 90% standard 3rd person shooter.
Dima

20.08.2014 at 03:24
Bloodborne boss footage. Sounds like Attila's doing the voicework

Ilham
attention whore*

20.08.2014 at 03:29
Haha. I stopped what I was doing and watched just because you mentioned Attila.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.