Video Games You're Playing

Original post

Posted by , 08.07.2014 - 15:51
Haha, yeah, I've had it from time to time. It always makes me jump though. These days I usually have the Sonic ring collecting sound as my text message sound and the Mario coin collecting sound as my email.
09.03.2017 - 00:09
ylside
Written by Paz on 08.03.2017 at 21:13

Written by ylside on 08.03.2017 at 20:42

I now begin... Dark Souls 3. I heard I'm in for a looong and frustrating play.

Not really The game is fairly easy (the boss fights especially), but after you get the Dragonslayer Greataxe it's just a cakewalk. This weapon is overpowered af.

Easy huh ? Why is everybody saying the opposite then lol
I did kill that first crystal lizard thingie eventhough apparently it was supposed to be overpowered for a beginner, so it might not be super difficult then.

Then again, so far the most difficult (but satisfying) game I played was Hotline Miami 2 on Hard mode. So I guess I can manage Dark souls 3
09.03.2017 - 19:40
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by ylside on 09.03.2017 at 00:09

Easy huh ? Why is everybody saying the opposite then lol
I did kill that first crystal lizard thingie eventhough apparently it was supposed to be overpowered for a beginner, so it might not be super difficult then.

Then again, so far the most difficult (but satisfying) game I played was Hotline Miami 2 on Hard mode. So I guess I can manage Dark souls 3

Unless you 2-hand spam the Carthus Curved Sword, DS3 is probably the hardest of all the Soulsborne games, simply because it's the most unbalanced and filled with unlimited stamina enemies (compared to Bloodborne which is the most balanced). It has it's fair share of easy and hard bosses though, as they all do, but it has it's share of multi-HP bar bosses, some of which border on the pisstaking.
09.03.2017 - 21:41
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Quake Champions closed beta about to happen. Here we fucking go...
----
rekt
21.03.2017 - 22:08
BitterCOld
Gringo
F it. bought a new PS4 that i'm going to turn around and sell in 90 days when we move... only another 10 hours or so and Mass Effect Andromeda will be done downloading. At least they have a threshold where you can play without the complete game, so when the work day ends, space opera begins.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
02.04.2017 - 15:30
Dima
Dark Souls 3 DLC is a perfect farewell DLC and Nier Automata is absolutely phenomenal. It's been a fantastic gaming weekend for me.
04.04.2017 - 10:58
Paz
News Man
Does anyone play Horizon: Zero Dawn? That's my next target.
05.04.2017 - 20:12
BitterCOld
Gringo
As a side note, a lot has been said/ about ME Andromeda.

My shortest way to describe it... if Mass Effect's original trilogy were the first three Star Wars flicks, Andromeda is The Phantom Menace.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
05.04.2017 - 21:44
Metren
The What The?
Written by BitterCOld on 05.04.2017 at 20:12

My shortest way to describe it... if Mass Effect's original trilogy were the first three Star Wars flicks, Andromeda is The Phantom Menace.

Haha! That's just glorious. Thanks for the laugh

I myself will probably never give EA's Bioware money for anything ever again, been burnt way too many times. After all, as far as I know, most of the people that made Bioware the RPG gods have left anyway.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
10.04.2017 - 18:44
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by BitterCOld on 05.04.2017 at 20:12

Read the same things. I also see NieR:Automata is where it's at. But for 60 bucks?....debating.
----
rekt
13.04.2017 - 14:57
Dima
It's nice to play Bayonetta on a PC after the shitshow that was the Ps3 version. Such a fantastic game and port.
Today - 06:27
Jtbmetal123
Left 4 Dead 2 is so awesome. Just throwing that out there.