Metal Storm logo
Steel Panther - New Album Tracklist Revealed

Balls Out, the new upcoming album of 80s-style parody glam metal band Steel Panther will be released on October 17th through Universal in the UK and on October 18th in North America.

Read more to check out the album's tracklist and an audio sample for the UK single "If You Really, Really Love Me".

Balls Out tracklist:

01. In The Future
02. Supersonic Sex Machine
03. Just Like Tiger Woods
04. 17 Girls In A Row
05. If You Really, Really Love Me
06. It Won't Suck Itself
07. Tomorrow Night
08. Why Can't You Trust Me
09. That's What Girls Are For
10. Gold-Digging Whore
11. I Like Drugs
12. Critter
13. Let Me Cum In
14. Weenie Ride

[Also thanks to Cynic Metalhead for sending this in!]

Source: steelpantherrocks.com
Posted: 31.08.2011 by CHEF METALHEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 30 users
31.08.2011 - 12:41
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Damn, these guys are hilarious. i saw their "best debut" Metal Hammer award accepting speech at Wacken, it was amazing. looking forward to it.
31.08.2011 - 20:11
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
And here's another example of bafflement for me regarding the blacklisting of certain "parody" bands on MS. Steel Panther is one of the most ridiculous "parody" bands on the planet but is allowed on MS yet some other "parody" bands that are, imo, far superior to them such as Dethklok and Austrian Death Machine are blacklisted. Now I'm not saying these guys deserve to be blacklisted but if you're going to allow Steel Panther and Zimmers Hole (another very ridiculous but endlessly entertaining "parody" band and one of my faves) to be on MS then it's only fair that Austrian Death Machine and Dethklok should be permitted on MS as well...just saying...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

31.08.2011 - 21:29
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
17 Girls In A Row, super tits, sexy bitch when you fuck her Jack Daniels comming out and you can drink it .... I doubt even Motle Cru fucked 17 Girls In A Row LOL
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.08.2011 - 22:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by psykometal on 31.08.2011 at 20:11

And here's another example of bafflement for me regarding the blacklisting of certain "parody" bands on MS. Steel Panther is one of the most ridiculous "parody" bands on the planet but is allowed on MS yet some other "parody" bands that are, imo, far superior to them such as Dethklok and Austrian Death Machine are blacklisted. Now I'm not saying these guys deserve to be blacklisted but if you're going to allow Steel Panther and Zimmers Hole (another very ridiculous but endlessly entertaining "parody" band and one of my faves) to be on MS then it's only fair that Austrian Death Machine and Dethklok should be permitted on MS as well...just saying...

band is not in MS datebase , only neews has been posted
----

apos;'
[image]
31.08.2011 - 23:06
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Written by Bad English on 31.08.2011 at 22:55

http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=5262&bandname=Steel%2BPanther
They are in the database. If you didn't find them you may have just mispelled the name (no offense but you are notorious for your inability to spell english properly)...
----

31.08.2011 - 23:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by psykometal on 31.08.2011 at 23:06

http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band.php?band_id=5262&bandname=Steel%2BPanther
They are in the database. If you didn't find them you may have just mispelled the name (no offense but you are notorious for your inability to spell english properly)...

I just look at news since in news there is a band profile link when you post news, its not here on news so I tohought and I dont care honestly about non of bands what you mention and this one either
----

apos;'
[image]
01.09.2011 - 01:09
psykometal
A staff guy...
Elite
Written by Bad English on 31.08.2011 at 23:48

Written by psykometal on 31.08.2011 at 23:06

I just look at news since in news there is a band profile link when you post news, its not here on news so I tohought and I dont care honestly about non of bands what you mention and this one either

Fair enough. Some "parody" bands have a tendency to be an aquired taste for a lot of people, it took me forever to get into Tenacious D...
----

01.09.2011 - 11:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by psykometal on 01.09.2011 at 01:09

Fair enough. Some "parody" bands have a tendency to be an aquired taste for a lot of people, it took me forever to get into Tenacious D...

I never read such news about weird band sbut I open by accident ,
----

apos;'
[image]

Hits total: 4028 | This month: 7