Metal Storm logo
Love

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 26.11.2011 - 03:22
This is the new thread, you know what to do.

Show me some love.
27.06.2014 - 12:24
Ilham
Giant robot
I'll pinch your cheeks so hard you'll beg me to stop. Plus I know you're shorter now, you can't escape.
Yeah I didn't tell my story because I have the impression every time I start yapping, everyone flees the thread . But you know, sometimes to feel better about yourself you have to put the focus on the others.

If you have any friends, maybe it's time you stop bitching on the forum and do something for them, you emo . Go... bake them a cake!
27.06.2014 - 12:34
angel.
Evil Butterfly
hahahah I could love your pinches too.

However, you're always welcome to tell us your story

Yeah there are two or three good people around, but I know they would have no interest in that cake I bake ( because they know how much of baking skills I have , almost zero ) still I can substitute it with a delicious meal
----
The Fangirl.
27.06.2014 - 16:34
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
I love my friends We're pretty much family.
I've never really fallen in love before, but I have women in my life who I love, that's about it .
Thus endeth my story
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
27.06.2014 - 17:42
Ilham
Giant robot
Yeaaaaaah another time maybe. It's just a regular story that just should have ended years before it actually did. I now feel like I lost very precious time in a period that should have been "my best years" like they say, you know. But nevermind, I'm fine, I just furiously need to make friends here in Casablanca.

Fuck you Abi, I hate you and your friends. I'm jealous.
28.07.2014 - 20:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Wow, someone just got dumped.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.07.2014 - 22:05
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Even when I got dumped and stabbed in the back I hold some small optimism.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.07.2014 - 22:12
Ilham
Giant robot
Lol. That's not the point Rod. It sounds like something a 14 yo anime character would say.
28.07.2014 - 22:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Ilham on 28.07.2014 at 22:12
Lol. That's not the point Rod. It sounds like something a 14 yo anime character would say.

Oh I see. I never had a dumb ass emo phase so I don't know. Also... At 14 I probably still felt uninterested and ignored most of the gals that nowdays would make me want to go back in time and slap myself.
----
Rod, let me love you.
29.07.2014 - 01:07
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by X-Ray Rod on 28.07.2014 at 22:16

At 14 I probably still felt uninterested and ignored most of the gals that nowdays would make me want to go back in time and slap myself.

Me too.

=/

='/
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
29.07.2014 - 01:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
I know the feel, bro.

----
Rod, let me love you.
29.07.2014 - 02:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
I've had some good relationships come to ugly ends but I'm a firm believer in the old adage that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.07.2014 - 03:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.07.2014 at 02:43
I've had some good relationships come to ugly ends but I'm a firm believer in the old adage that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

I wanna believe that one brah... Specially with my ex. I try to remember the good moments and think "hey, at least those are worth remembering" but compared to what happened after I seriously think I could have been alone for some extra time. I still have faith that someday I will look back and not regret it but I'm not seeing that happening right now.

Ironically enough, there's something good about all this. You end up with a better understanding of what you DON'T want. What you MUST do. etc... Bad examples help I guess.
----
Rod, let me love you.
29.07.2014 - 03:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Good or bad, I think love is all part of the experience: building character, personal development, etc.

I don't think ignorance is bliss, at least I don't when it comes to being sheltered from pain. You need a balance with the good and bad like you need a balance with anything.
----
30.07.2014 - 10:11
no one
Account deleted
You need to be able to love yourself before you love others

12.10.2014 - 16:16
Nucky
I kind of don't have time for that now.. Been single for 10 months now and I must admit I don't want to change it.. I have done things I love and couldn't do before and the feeling of freedom is great.. So for now I'll remain single..
12.10.2014 - 20:22
no one
Account deleted
Written by Nucky on 12.10.2014 at 16:16

I kind of don't have time for that now.. Been single for 10 months now and I must admit I don't want to change it.. I have done things I love and couldn't do before and the feeling of freedom is great.. So for now I'll remain single..

though i envy you a little, i can't really be single myself... well i can, but i need someone to keep me tamed ...and i'm married
13.10.2014 - 09:50
Nucky
Person must first learn to be alone, then he/she is ready for relationships and such crap.. I for example don't see myself being married for 30 + years with the same person. I'm better off single..
18.10.2014 - 02:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Nucky on 13.10.2014 at 09:50

Person must first learn to be alone, then he/she is ready for relationships and such crap.. I for example don't see myself being married for 30 + years with the same person. I'm better off single..

same here I love to be single more alien you are more unready you will be for relationship .-.. forest is calling I have to go
and I like be alone, I like online ppl ,;)
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.12.2014 - 17:14
Sang Dalang Abu
It's hard to say,
but they always taking respon so longgggggg...... so I feel I can't fallin' in love until now.
I hope someone can help me to get fuckin' up me from freedom to relationships
It's taking longg again so I spent my money to fallin' in love with metal.
26.01.2015 - 03:42
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Wow, I haven't posted in this thread for at least an aeon, lol.

Well, I haven't had a relationship since 2009.

Here's the story.....I work in a warehouse of a company which my grandfather started, we've been a man down for like, two months (the truck driver's assistant got fired for failing a drug test, they carry you on a drug test if you're constantly late or dressing sloppy or whatever, by Bahamian law you can't just fire a person for no reason, cuz they can then take you to the labour board and sue you). Tomorrow (Monday), we'll finally receive a new worker.

......Yeah so for months, I've been filling in, working on the road, going on delivery to the different branches/stores of this company. In one of the locations, a girl who works there (who's in an affair with that same dude who got fired), played matchmaker and tried to hook up me and this other girl named, Laurel.

Laurel is a slim, 23 year old girl who's a mixture between Indian and Cuban. She either stocks the aisles in the store or works the cash register. We've been talking, lol her behaviour around me is just like a 1950s schools girl, when I gave her a smooch goodbye , she took with the giggling. She is adorable. I was skeptical, not into the relationship thing, I said to her that I would accept just the hippie/free love experience if she's down for it. She just laughed, I told her I was an Atheist, it didn't bother her. We somehow got onto talking about what we like in bed haha

Apparently she went to a private school just like I did, so I wouldn't have to worry about gold digging. She says she told her mother about me. All the other female workers in the store are encouraging a relationship, as is my younger sister abroad. I'm still a bit scared though. But this could be just what I need in my life.
26.01.2015 - 17:59
angel.
Evil Butterfly
I read some of my previous posts here in months ago, still didn't get over it... what a heartbreak I went through these passed months.
----
The Fangirl.
26.01.2015 - 18:58
Mercyful_Kate
Written by angel. on 26.01.2015 at 17:59

I read some of my previous posts here in months ago, still didn't get over it... what a heartbreak I went through these passed months.

I went back to see what you were referring to. It seems like it was probably the wrong time for both of you to begin a relationship.
26.01.2015 - 22:49
angel.
Evil Butterfly
Written by Mercyful_Kate on 26.01.2015 at 18:58

I went back to see what you were referring to. It seems like it was probably the wrong time for both of you to begin a relationship.

Yeah true, but after a while I got deeply attached to him. It caused me so much emotionally hurt. Everything could go better with little bit more patience especially that he himself insisted on it, but now he's in a new relationship. Last time that we talked ( it was in October) I thought that we would build it up again in some months... I mean I was expecting it based on what he told me and he knew that I was going to move out somewhere near to him but apparently he now came across a better woman.
----
The Fangirl.
27.01.2015 - 01:43
no one
Account deleted
Mary i'm sure there are plenty of good guys out there for you, and if worst comes to worst just save for a ticket to sweden where Bad English will be waiting with open arms.
27.01.2015 - 02:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 27.01.2015 at 01:43

Mary i'm sure there are plenty of good guys out there for you, and if worst comes to worst just save for a ticket to sweden where Bad English will be waiting with open arms.

I will hug you for this
----

apos;'
[image]
27.01.2015 - 19:23
no one
Account deleted
Please don't
27.01.2015 - 20:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 27.01.2015 at 19:23

Please don't

Mary is one of rare girls what I actually would be happy that she is my GF , there are few only few, chosen few... and she is in that list
----

apos;'
[image]
14.02.2015 - 10:58
Candlemass
Defaeco
09.06.2015 - 06:31
Timmeh
Dudeman
I'm in a pretty difficult spot right now. We just broke up after 2 and a half years. But it's not like the usual massive fight/gone to shit/hell on Earth end. It was a mutual agreement. We're still very much in love. From what I've read around the place this sort of ending is a pretty rare occurrence.

Basically a relationship is about effort right? Effort from both sides. If both parties are too busy doing other shit then the whole thing suffers. For me it was playing guitar, exploring music and the stupidly huge amount of things I'm interested in. I'm a young guy hey I want time to myself to learn and be productive... We basically decided that this effort is not being put towards the relationship, and that our time is too taken up by other things and that we should end it now before shit goes to hell...

But it is now in this time of great pain I've realised... well at least I've hypothesized. That the reward of effort and love from both sides means a happier existence.

We only have so much time to devote, do I follow the demands of my aspirations? or do I stream energy and time into a relationship?
If a happy relationship; one where you genuinely make each other happier in this strange journey of existence, a partnership that may literally mean the most blissful and beautiful way to experience this universe as a human being. Maybe I should drown my aspirations... Forget the idea of writing books, writing albums, getting a PhD.

Maybe none of that matters when one could be eternally happy.
How does one go about life?
09.06.2015 - 09:10
no one
Account deleted
Written by Timmeh on 09.06.2015 at 06:31

I'm in a pretty difficult spot right now. We just broke up after 2 and a half years. But it's not like the usual massive fight/gone to shit/hell on Earth end. It was a mutual agreement. We're still very much in love. From what I've read around the place this sort of ending is a pretty rare occurrence.

Basically a relationship is about effort right? Effort from both sides. If both parties are too busy doing other shit then the whole thing suffers. For me it was playing guitar, exploring music and the stupidly huge amount of things I'm interested in. I'm a young guy hey I want time to myself to learn and be productive... We basically decided that this effort is not being put towards the relationship, and that our time is too taken up by other things and that we should end it now before shit goes to hell...

But it is now in this time of great pain I've realised... well at least I've hypothesized. That the reward of effort and love from both sides means a happier existence.

We only have so much time to devote, do I follow the demands of my aspirations? or do I stream energy and time into a relationship?
If a happy relationship; one where you genuinely make each other happier in this strange journey of existence, a partnership that may literally mean the most blissful and beautiful way to experience this universe as a human being. Maybe I should drown my aspirations... Forget the idea of writing books, writing albums, getting a PhD.

Maybe none of that matters when one could be eternally happy.
How does one go about life?

follow your aspirations, your young and there's plenty more fish to taste