Metal Storm logo
Man Must Die - Recruit Drummer Todd Hansen

Scottish technical death metallers Man Must Die have announced Todd Hansen (ex-The Berzerker) as the new drummer in the band. The band's new album and follow-up to No Tolerance For Imperfection is currently in the pre-production stage.

The band has released the following statement: "Man Must Die are delighted to have Todd on board, he's a phenomenal drummer and a super cool guy. We are really looking forward to creating a new exciting era for MMD together. Todd brings with him an attitude unparalleled by anyone we've met in the music industry and will provide the missing link in the MMD armour."

Todd Hansen has also released a statement on his website: "I'm super excited to have successfully auditioned for Scottish metal band Man Must Die. I have been searching for the right band since The Berzerker disbanded a couple of years back. Man Must Die is right up my alley style wise. The death/thrash drumming style, the song writing, the lyrics, the dedication and commitment of the members as well as the fact they're great dudes! I'm really looking forward to creating some great heavy music with these guys. Thanks to MMD for the opportunity, and my mate Scotty Mitchell for putting me onto them. Expect to see some new stuff soon!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Man Must Die
Posted: 20.02.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
22.02.2012 - 04:36
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Good pickup, Todd Hansen is an animal.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3595 | This month: 8