‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 262  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Void Eater on 20.04.2012 at 01:32
It is really annoying rubbish for no brain kids, which is precisely why I'm such a fan.

Page 34 of 34

ANGEL REAPER

14.04.2014 at 15:03
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
no one

14.04.2014 at 23:10
^ very inspirational
BestMetalstormer

Today at 00:19
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 06.04.2014 at 15:21

The following is dedicated to Bad English

Lol I really like this, would save...
BestMetalstormer

Today at 00:33
Written by no one on 03.03.2014 at 07:23

Magical underwear ? am i missing some facts about mormons, also do buddhist only like chinese? is buddha even a relegion ? hmm

Buddhism Buddhist Buddha is religion, originates from Indian Nepal, and some around there eastward to China Korea japan viet Thai etc.. As far as I know bunch of them around me are all lies, cruel, cunning with hidden motives, egoist.. It's all like other religion, concept and content teaching, philosophy is good, fun to learn but when it comes to ppl who follows, need to be cautious..

And well, religion cannot help you more to deal with depression than ograsm lool...

I have read of Scientology but don't quite understand it.. Mmm but the pic above described as insane and rich. Cool..
no one

Today at 00:44
Written by BestMetalstormer on Today at 00:33

Buddhism Buddhist Buddha is religion, originates from Indian Nepal, and some around there eastward to China Korea japan viet Thai etc.. As far as I know bunch of them around me are all lies, cruel, cunning with hidden motives, egoist.. It's all like other religion, concept and content teaching, philosophy is good, fun to learn but when it comes to ppl who follows, need to be cautious..

And well, religion cannot help you more to deal with depression than ograsm lool...

Well unfortunately for Buddhism people like Jon Kabat-Zinn have brought mindful meditation to the western world with no religious attachments at all. Surprisingly without the religious aspect it has taken off and used to help a lot of people without having to be part of something.
BestMetalstormer

Today at 00:56
Written by no one on Today at 00:44

Written by BestMetalstormer on Today at 00:33

Well unfortunately for Buddhism people like Jon Kabat-Zinn have brought mindful meditation to the western world with no religious attachments at all. Surprisingly without the religious aspect it has taken off and used to help a lot of people without having to be part of something.

Well yeah, meditation is good for mind stress free but you should consult and watch yourself carefully if you practice it.. Religion teaching is not bad but as far as I observed most when it congregate ppl as the mass it will go chaostic morally.. 80 percent in the mass doesn't care the teaching they join cuz it's just socially gregarious way..
no one

Today at 01:13
Written by BestMetalstormer on Today at 00:56

Well yeah, meditation is good for mind stress free but you should consult and watch yourself carefully if you practice it.. Religion teaching is not bad but as far as I observed most when it congregate ppl as the mass it will go chaostic morally.. 80 percent in the mass doesn't care the teaching they join cuz it's just socially gregarious way..

i have been meditating about a year now, i have a few books for guidance. i don't think there is any reason to be cautious at all, it's basically just me sitting in a room concentrating on my breathing and watching my thoughts float by. i think the more people doing it the better.

I can kind of understand the situation your talking about though
BestMetalstormer

Today at 02:05
Written by no one on Today at 01:13

Written by BestMetalstormer on Today at 00:56

i have been meditating about a year now, i have a few books for guidance. i don't think there is any reason to be cautious at all, it's basically just me sitting in a room concentrating on my breathing and watching my thoughts float by. i think the more people doing it the better.

I can kind of understand the situation your talking about though

If it's good for you, I'm glad, just I would recommend if you meditate zen,..Still not negligence of social interact, don't do zen too much to the point of not meeting ppl, talking, interact emotion etc.. Meditation is kind livein moment practice, it's good to clear stress and clean the mind, but don't do it to the point of isolation. Not much ppl can endure isolation.

I haven't visit the site for some time around but seeing you say of your depression in the pub, I would have giving my experience when I come contact with mental health:

Whatever good for mental health is 3 things:
Sleepiness: good sleep will revive your mind and body function. Actually mental patient don't need meds or whatsoever. The fact that mental bad health is just it disrupt your life to the point of breaking your life route function. If you get fever , after 1-2 days you get back to normal routine of life. But if you have sleep disorder, you sleep in chaostic time order. No you do t need any meds, just needing time to adjust, for example you will sleep all day staying all night for like a week months etc until getting back to the usual route sleeping at night, working at day. What you beget while you need time to adjust by your self is that you beget the chance to work, or any function supporting life operation which result as chronic problem in functioning life route.. Not any like diseases as it counts as mental health..

Calmness: calmness clear all your mind stress etc, helping you choose what is good right reasonable thoughts as well as support good decision thought for life and in mind. It's all the mind, we can eliminate what call mental ill by our mind thoughts..e.g. Terrorism can be called mental ill lol.. To get calmness yes all livein moment practice is good, soft music instrumental is good, funeral doomis not bad but not too aggressive one, the only metal genre I found is calm and beautiful, but depressive suicidal black metal is not good for calming and I think it's more depression and anxiety anger inclination..personally I think so.. Sleeping help calming too, physical train is good too but it erase depression from the point sad mood to aggressive active mood.. I think physical is good for handling anger rather than depression..

Joyous life: it's good for run life and good mental health but I don't think it is a must, joyous life help you operate life function like gas keep the car going.. Positivity is actually need, not all positive ppl smile laugh always as I would seen..

Alright, good luck, off topic,.. Keep posting funny stuff, very funny recent pages..
no one

Today at 02:26
deadone
Nu Metal Warrior

Today at 02:33
No one that's brilliant!

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.