Owners:

3 have it
2 want it

01. Astral I
02. Astral II
03. Astral III
04. Astral IV

Additional info
Available for streaming and free download on the band's Bandcamp page.

Guest review by
LordFezzington
Rating:
Metal Storm user Oaken (or Oaken Bough as he styles himself on Bandcamp) brings us his debut stab at atmospheric/ambient black metal. Now, without wishing to embarrass anyone, we have all seen and heard the results of a previous effort by a fresh-faced and youthful member of the MS community. Let me assuage any fears of a repeat performance with M-81.

Read more ››
published 22.12.2012 | Comments (8)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
17.09.2012 - 18:00
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Do you plan physical copies?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.09.2012 - 18:31
Vombatus
Potorro
Putting the condition of having a review to make more music is kind of absurd (only my opinion of course)...
Creating music would probably be more suiting just for fun or pleasure (or money if they want to make a living out of it).

Anyway, as I said on the other thread, I think there is some potential with it's ambient bm passages.
17.09.2012 - 19:20
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Ellrohir on 17.09.2012 at 18:00

Do you plan physical copies?

I did one for me, but it's amateur-ish and done at home. I might make some more, but if I do, it's quite impossible to distribute it... You know what's going on in here.
Written by Vombatus on 17.09.2012 at 18:31

Putting the condition of having a review to make more music is kind of absurd (only my opinion of course)...
Creating music would probably be more suiting just for fun or pleasure (or money if they want to make a living out of it).

Anyway, as I said on the other thread, I think there is some potential with it's ambient bm passages.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was just kidding, as I've already decided on the album titles and the new elements I'm going to use.
And I'm actually doing it for just fun, and I would never sell music (this is only a recreational career, and I won't count on it for a living).
Thanks for the positive feedback.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
17.09.2012 - 19:27
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Vombatus on 17.09.2012 at 18:31

Putting the condition of having a review to make more music is kind of absurd.

This time a thousand.

It was decent, I didn't get engulfed in places though, idk, sometiems it just didn't click with me.

about a 6.5/7 for now.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.09.2012 - 21:50
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Boxcar Willy on 17.09.2012 at 19:27

about a 6.5/7 for now.

More than I could hope for actually.
----