08. Shallow Ground
09. Vote With A Bullet
10. Great Purification
11. White Noise
12. Echoes In The Well
13. ...Remain

Additional info
Label: Relativity, Roadracer Records

Produced by John Custer and Corrosion Of Conformity.
Co-produced and engineered by Steve McAllister.
Mixed by John Custer and Garris Shipon.
Mastered by Tony Dawsey.

Staff review by
BitterCOld
Rating:
Corrosion Of Conformity seem to have been a band in a long-time state of flux. They originated as a hard core punk band in the early 80's, then evolved to thrash, continuing to more traditional metal, southern-rawk flavored metal, and sludge. The band has also had a rotating cast of characters to coincide with stylistic shifts, going through vocalists like Spinal Tap went through drummers, only without the spontaneous combustion.

Read more ››
published 20.03.2010 | Comments (4)

Found in 4 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 165 users
02.04.2013 - 22:46
Metropolis_Dream
Account deleted
45 Votes? 8.3?? Really? How can this album be that unpopular? "Vote with a Bullet" and "Dance of the Dead" are just killers, but the rest is also damn solid.
02.04.2013 - 23:58
Rating: 9
Angelic Storm
Melodious
From the moment I first heard this album way back in the early 90's, it has been one of my very favourite albums. It's a very unique album within COC's discography, as they never made an album like it either before, or after it's release. It's a shame that this is the only album that they made in this style, and with Karl Agell on vocals, as it is an amazing album, full of massive riffs and equally huge hooks. Definitely one of the finest metal releases of the 90's, and perhaps even of all time. Brilliant stuff!

Hits total: 6719 | This month: 12