Metal Storm logo
Kahtmayan - New Song Streaming Online

Progressive metallers Kahtmayan have recently posted online a new song titled "Amen" from their new album Risen From The Ashes which they're still working on. You can stream the new song here or you can also listen to it through the Soundcloud player below.

"Dark Old Skies", also from the new album, is still streaming over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kahtmayan
Posted: 01.07.2013 by Fritillaria

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 39 users
01.07.2013 - 11:06
Fritillaria
Account deleted
This one was more surprisingly better than the previous one they released,
01.07.2013 - 13:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Gimme the album Kahtmatan! It'll be one of the few I'm willing to pay for!
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
01.07.2013 - 16:25
Rupert

I hate to scare people off with this comment but did anyone else get a bit of Disturbed and Godsmack out of that one? Cool song, what might be a good album to start off with from them?
01.07.2013 - 16:37
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Rupert on 01.07.2013 at 16:25

I hate to scare people off with this comment but did anyone else get a bit of Disturbed and Godsmack out of that one? Cool song, what might be a good album to start off with from them?

well the guitarist of this band has deep interest in Godsmack,Lamb of God and Megadeth and also Dream Theater, does that help ? it's obvious that they get inspired by that, their previous albums were instrumental, so I can't really tell you which one will be better,they have changed a lot, but it's not bad to give them a chance of being heard by Virtual Existence and then Exir.
01.07.2013 - 16:55
In Bone Factory

Which language is the spoken words? Is it "Pahlavi"? I like and be proud of this, cant wait for the whole album...
----
The End Is Nigh ...
01.07.2013 - 22:37
Rupert

Written by Guest on 01.07.2013 at 16:37

well the guitarist of this band has deep interest in Godsmack,Lamb of God and Megadeth and also Dream Theater, does that help ? it's obvious that they get inspired by that, their previous albums were instrumental, so I can't really tell you which one will be better,they have changed a lot, but it's not bad to give them a chance of being heard by Virtual Existence and then Exir.

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the suggestion too.
03.07.2013 - 23:10
SSM
Massacred
By listening to this one, I just feel the new album can be really awesome.
Everything in the right place.
I do like the production quality, the drums are glorious.

Hope we can hear the whole thing soon (Amen!).
04.07.2013 - 18:26
SSM
Massacred
Written by In Bone Factory on 01.07.2013 at 16:55

Which language is the spoken words? Is it "Pahlavi"?

Here and here.
06.07.2013 - 10:54
Monolithic
♠♠♠
Well, I guess a few bucks wouldn't hurt if I buy their next album.

Hits total: 2123 | This month: 4