‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]
Users visited: 80  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by EddieGunner on 17.01.2007 at 15:34
well im sure we have some motorosports fans here at forum,
there so manny moto sport i like, fav is F1 offcours and Ferarri with Kimi now,
also i like World Rally Chamnpionship
im big fun os finnish drivers, in WRC is Gronholm, F1 is Kimi, Dakar Harry Vatanen who out

so waht do u think about motorosports and stuff
do we even need this topic

Page 14 of 14

Malphas

15.10.2013 at 16:49
And there goes another one. R.I.P. Sean...
----
exclude the impossible and what's left is the truth.
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

16.10.2013 at 12:08
Anyone seen "Rush" yet? I just saw it a few hours ago and it was a different movie compared to what I thought it was going to be. I don't know shit about F1, NASCAR or any other form of professional motorsport, past or present. I honestly didn't know what to expect going into this movie, other than the vague reviews I read in newspapers.

I think the characters could have been developed more. I understand why Ron Howard portrayed the characters the way that he did, because on Top Gear he stated that he "wanted to make a good movie for audiences without alienating F1 fans".

Don't get me wrong, C. Helmsworth made a good Hunt and D. Bruhl made a good Lauda, but I didn't get a very good idea of who the real drivers were outside of the vague research I did about the movie beforehand.

Either way, I'd recommend the movie to anyone that knows shit about F1, and even if you're like me, watch it.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
Malphas

16.10.2013 at 16:35
Haven't seen it yet cuz there is no cinema anywhere near here...gonna see it once it comes out on DVD or something like that...but other than that yeah..it should be a good movie but a few things about it aren't really as true as portrayed...for example. They made it that way so it's more appealing to a wider audience but nonetheless it should be a good movie...what's interesting is that even though the story about Hunt's and Lauda's rivalry is very interesting, it's not the most fascinating from the F1 world. There are many more stories which should be told. What i would recommend though is the movie "Senna"
----
Malphas

31.12.2013 at 17:55
Have you guys heard of Michael Schumacher's skiing accident? he fell and hit his head on a stone, luckily he had a helmet, otherwise he wouldn't be alive now. He's still in an induced coma and this was the latest update on the situation

summary of what the doctors said
Via The Guardian
----
MetalSpider

07.01.2014 at 02:38
Written by Malphas on 31.12.2013 at 17:55

Have you guys heard of Michael Schumacher's skiing accident? he fell and hit his head on a stone, luckily he had a helmet, otherwise he wouldn't be alive now. He's still in an induced coma and this was the latest update on the situation

Via The Guardian

Yeah I heard about it. Really sad, hopefully he makes a full recovery!
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
CaLu

04.03.2014 at 00:50
Written by MetalSpider on 07.01.2014 at 02:38

Written by Malphas on 31.12.2013 at 17:55

Via The Guardian

Yeah I heard about it. Really sad, hopefully he makes a full recovery!

Latest news regarding Schumacher is that the doctors are trying to get him out of the induced coma. This started already at the end of January, let's just hope he gets out of it in a decent way without too many personality changes from the induced coma.
----
- We must keep the spirit alive otherwise we'll drown in our negativity -

R. Wolf 2003
The Shape 1973

15.08.2014 at 19:34
Tony Stewart. I think you might need to get a good lawyer.
----
I'm happy now.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

15.08.2014 at 19:38
Written by The Shape 1973 on 15.08.2014 at 19:34

Why? The guy ran out in the middle of the track into oncoming traffic during a race. Darwin Award much.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
The Shape 1973

15.08.2014 at 20:03
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.08.2014 at 19:38

Written by The Shape 1973 on 15.08.2014 at 19:34

Why? The guy ran out in the middle of the track into oncoming traffic during a race. Darwin Award much.

As far as it has been reported so far and having seen some fuzzy footage there are two ways it can be viewed. The guy was pretty stupid walking down the track, but it is not unheard of in American motorsport. Putting yourself there is asking for trouble....but, Tony Stewart can be heard revving up as he passed, presumably trying to scare the guy, but this seems to have caused the car to powerslide and then the rear tyre caught him. It is being reported in this country as though Tony Stewart has some form when it comes to anger management issues and seems to be aiming the blame in one direction.
----
I'm happy now.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

15.08.2014 at 20:12
Written by The Shape 1973 on 15.08.2014 at 20:03
As far as it has been reported so far and having seen some fuzzy footage there are two ways it can be viewed. The guy was pretty stupid walking down the track, but it is not unheard of in American motorsport. Putting yourself there is asking for trouble....but, Tony Stewart can be heard revving up as he passed, presumably trying to scare the guy, but this seems to have caused the car to powerslide and then the rear tyre caught him. It is being reported in this country as though Tony Stewart has some form when it comes to anger management issues and seems to be aiming the blame in one direction.

At this point they aren't even likely to press charges. If they do, his lawyer would only need to prove that he didn't intend to run him over. It's a far easier case for the defense in this situation since the prosecution would have to convince the jury that Stewart is responsible for vehicular manslaughter. Intent is incredibly difficult to prove.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Malphas

05.10.2014 at 23:59
Has anyone seen the japanese F1 race earlier today? chaotic, but interesting race, overshadowed by the incident at the end. F1 hasn't had a fatality since Senna 1994 but as things stand it doesn't look very rosy for Jules. Hope he pulls through
----
GrayWizzard

10.10.2014 at 12:35
Hope jules can make it. From the video that i saw it really looked horrible.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]

Login or register to post here.