Metal Storm logo
Hate - Part Ways With Drummer Hexen / Announce Replacement

Update March 24th: Hate just announced on their Facebook page that Paweł "Paul" Jaroszewicz will be handling the drum duties from now on.

Mainman and songwriter ATF Sinner comments:

"We are proud to inform you that Pavulon has joined Hate as a full-time drummer! I must say this was not a hard choice, because we have known Pavulon for years and always admired his dedication to the music and development he has made being in groups such as Crionics, Vader, Decapitated and Antigama. Having played a couple of shows together, we now strongly feel that he is the right man in the right place. I have no doubt that his drumming skills will bring in some extra power to our live sound as well as new songs. He will be appearing on the upcoming album, which will be followed up with more details soon. We have been working on the new material for months now and I am hoping we get in the studio by June and start tracking."

Drummer Stanislaw "Hexen" Malanowicz will no longer be behind the drum kit in Polish death metal group Hate. The band announced that they amicably parted ways with the longtime drummer due to "artistic differences". Hexen decided to pursue other projects.

Hexen has appeared on three of the band's albums: Morphosis (2008), Erebos (2010) and Solarflesh: A Gospel Of Radiant Divinity (2013), and has contributed much to overall sound of the band. Founding member ATF Sinner comments: "After creating Solarflesh we all felt that something has come to an end. It was like writing last pages of a book, a conclusion. Not long ago Hexen informed us that he decided to go his own path to work on his projects. We part ways with him with mutual respect and understanding and we look forward to embracing the next chapter of Hate. We wish him nothing but the best. He is our brother and it will stay so forever."

Hexen gives this statement: "For a long time I have wanted to try myself in other musical styles. Knowing that Hate demands 100% dedication, I was aware that I would not be able to combine my other artistic plans with commitments that the band has made. That is why I decide to leave. I will now pursue my plan and hope for it to bear fruit soon. On the other hand, I believe that we may perform together again in the future. I wish the guys further successes. I myself know best how much work it takes to get on this level."

Hate have been intensively working on a new studio album, with the release planned for later this year. The band will also start a European Tour on the 28th of March with a new drummer on board. The new lineup will be announced in a few days.

[Thanks to J. N. for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hate
Posted: 24.03.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 46 users
23.03.2014 - 22:16
Gothmog_Motsham

This is not the first time they change a drummer but he was damn good...Anyway I can't wait for their new album.

Hits total: 2927 | This month: 4