Metal Storm logo
Simpsons Movie!

Original post

Posted by Arian Totalis, 19.02.2007 - 05:26
The Simpsons will finally be releasing a movie after 18 long and classic seasons, they've had their ups, they've had their downs, and now finally they will be releasing an epic masterpeace. What do you guys think?
31.07.2007 - 22:48
Pinusar
Account deleted
I saw the movie yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of Simpsons like most people(it seems), but still I enjoyed the movie, it made me laugh a several times, I give it 7/10! Great movie. A few jokes were too predictable but some were great!
01.08.2007 - 00:35
Baz Anderson
Staff
I saw the film today and I really enjoyed it, it was better than I was expecting..
it really made me laugh quite a few times.. I would really be interested in seeing it again. £5 to see it at the cinema is a little much for me though
01.08.2007 - 03:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Would be a pretty reasonable price, converted to 8 euro's..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.08.2007 - 06:08
Baz Anderson
Staff
yeh, but I am stingy with these things. hahahahaha
01.08.2007 - 16:18
Deadsoulman
Elite
Well, the price of cinema tickets here is what prevents me to go see The Simpsons. 10? is far too much for a probable disappointment. I've already suffered when I saw the South Park movie (I hated it and I love the series), I don't want to feel that again with one of my favourite series. And I certainly don't want to pay that much for that lol.
01.08.2007 - 18:25
Taktsekte
Your Ad Here!
Written by Eternal Flames on 28.07.2007 at 10:41

I loved the movie. It was just full of jokes from start to end. The whole spider-pig thing was hilarious too. I don't want to discuss it too much yet as I probably would end up spoiling it, however for those who have not seen it yet, stay in the theater and watch the credits after the movie.

Perfect post, Eternal Flames, I agree with every word! I watched it yesterday and although the film lacks a "d'oh!" or two (e.g. at the beginning, [SPOILER]when Homer gets stuck when following Maggie... [/SPOILER], it was certainly funnier than I expected. It is like one of the "good" Simpsons chapters for 90 minutes! Oh, and no character is missing in the film (except Homer's brother who is no Springfielder anyway), which makes it a classic instead of giving you the impression that Matt Groening recorded a crappy, rushed special chapter (like Seth McFarlane's Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story) or anything like that!

Spiderpig, Spiderpig, does whatever a Spiderpig does...
02.08.2007 - 04:00
APOHAKC
The Bard
Saw it yesterday it is real good, better than I expected. Few scenes were really hilarious and it is really fine to watch in good atmosphere to relax your brain and to forget about problems and stuff.
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
08.08.2007 - 21:42
Herzebeth
I'm so fucking glad it didn't suck...

they fucking did the best way possible and they even took advantage of the situation, they did a lot of things that TV doesn't allow (come on..bart's penis? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH)

GREAT FILM. even though they make fun of mexicans bitches...still a brilliant film
----
09.08.2007 - 10:03
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
damn...i must come and see it some day too...

we wanted to go with my brother and the friend of his, but the friend is currently in China on the Rowing Junior World Cup, so we have to wait, till he returns
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.08.2007 - 18:25
Lowelas OF FIRE
Account deleted
18.08.2007 - 22:09
therest
My sister downloaded it somewhere .. I'm gonna watch it tonight. From what I'm reading here, I'm looking foward to it. Thanks for not telling the whole story of the film.
----
"It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything." - Homer Simpson

"Then hold to the fading colors
The grayest of life is yet to come"
- Întunecatul
18.08.2007 - 23:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
friend is back, so we were tonight

and i must say - awesome...better than anything i have expected...one of the very best comedies ever
----

19.08.2007 - 19:51
therest
The one my sister downloaded had quite crappy quality so I didn't watch it ... I need to find a better one fast.
----
"It's because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everybody does everything." - Homer Simpson

"Then hold to the fading colors
The grayest of life is yet to come"
- Întunecatul
20.08.2007 - 05:27
Fhuesc
As most of you had said, it was much better than i expected, but still the movie has some many flaws and some very stupid jokes, but still its very enjoyable.
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
21.08.2007 - 14:58
Infurnace
Everyone I know who has seen the movie, recommend it to me. I'm still wanting to see, but in Holland we have this stupid Dutch version of the movie, which is complete crap. I just want to see the original American version, with the original voices.
22.08.2007 - 04:12
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
I saw it, I share the majority opinion here; it was good, coulda been better.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
27.08.2007 - 04:31
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
They're still going to continue with the show in September right? It's not as if there is any news about it stopping...
27.08.2007 - 14:24
Valentin B
Iconoclast
it was fuckin awesome!! the "cock cover up" scene was so damn funny!
also i loved the spider pig song, the itchy and scratchy part and of course the already classic "imaweener"
28.08.2007 - 00:16
Narterath
Just seen it! Awesome! I'm definitely going to see it again. Many good moments, even though it could have been a bit better.
28.08.2007 - 11:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
i was even twice in the cinema (for the second time it was on our rowing team camp while there was free time at the evening and some people went to cinema...so i went with them again too )...and i really don't regret the money i've invested in it
----

28.08.2007 - 17:23
APOHAKC
The Bard
What is yours favorite scenes? Homer and the spider pig is still my fav
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
28.08.2007 - 18:49
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I saw it, and it seemed to me as a long chapter. I laughed obviously, but it deffinitely could've been better.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
28.08.2007 - 21:30
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
dunno which are my favorite scenes...i think it is at least 3/4 of the whole movie
----

02.09.2007 - 12:46
Hyvaarin
Maybe it's all this Haterade I've been drinkin', but I thought this movie sucked the big one. Only two funny moments (Bart's dick, Spiderpig...but Spiderpig got done to death, so now it's just annoying) and an idiotically epic plot full of lamely cutesy moments.
----
"Summoned By Words Never Spoken Before..."
14.02.2010 - 22:09
JD
Account deleted
Good movie in my opinion!