Metal Storm logo
Mötley Crüe - To Release Live Concert Film Of Final Performance

Iconic, veteran rockers Mötley Crüe played their final two shows of their thirty-four-year-long-career on December 30th and 31st at Staples Center in their hometown of Los Angeles. After last night, they now bow out their touring career for good. To celebrate their mark in rock music's history and in honor of their devoted fans, the band has however announced a full length concert film of the final performance, which will also include exclusive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage of the last week of the tour, to be released in 2016.

After thirty-four years performing together, the Final Tour has seen the band perform all across the globe, visiting 5 continents since July 2014 (North America, South America, Europe, Australia and Asia) for a total of more than 164 shows. Fans alike will be able to enjoy and/or relive the spectacular and cutting edge production elements of the Final Tour, such as Tommy Lee's "Cruecifly" drum roller coaster, Nikki Sixx's fire spitting bass performance, along with all the fan-favorite hits.

Christian Lamb has been tapped to direct the concert portion of the film, while Jeff Tremaine, creator of the Jackass series, is confirmed to direct the documentary segment. Produced and distributed by Live Alliance, the film will premier in theaters worldwide, as well as via Pay Per View in all cable/satellite/digital formats.

Source: motley.com
Band profile: Mötley Crüe
Posted: 01.01.2016 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 55 users
01.01.2016 - 21:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Irritable Ted on 01.01.2016 at 15:23

Never been a massive fan of their music. Did go to see them once. The show blew me away. They had a smaller version of the roller coaster, but it was still very cool.

Showmen rather than musicians.

I like old and well I has happy see MTV videos as teenager, better as pop I suppose, but somehos this band cant handle old glory. to much drugs, booze, like all 80's rock icons
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.01.2016 - 21:28
MikeVonDoom

It's about time to end this nonsense!!!

Hits total: 2169 | This month: 3