Metal Storm logo
Who smokes Marijuana/Cannabis?

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 19.04.2007 - 17:49
everyone says "come on man, it's hardly tougher than a usual cigarette", so do you smoke marijuana/cannabis? i know there are lots of people who did this or do it here, and since the 4-20 day is approaching, i'd like to hear ms-ers thoughts on the issue, if they tried it or do it usually, etc.

any "arhictects" around here? who smokes da $h!t?

no, i don't, as it causes more pain than pleasure, it's super-expensive, and generally not worth it(maybe if i was richer i'd try one but since i'm not..)
14.11.2012 - 23:12
no one
Account deleted
I think weeds seriously bad for you under the age of 18,other than that i think its a harmless drug ,like everything moderation is the key.I get soo fucking angry watching the media publicize alcohol and hate against cannabis.The facts are there about cannabis being not as harmful as alcohol , of law enforcement and money being wasted on cannabis charges,people getting criminal records and not being able to travel for simply growing a little weed,yet once again the mighty dollar rules and it wont be sorted out(well in my country anyway )
I myself rarely smoke myself.
16.11.2012 - 01:13
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations to Washington state and to Colorado! When I heard that, my faith in humanity was restored a little bit. Very happy to hear that.

here's a nice song to get faded to

16.11.2012 - 15:48
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 16.11.2012 at 01:13

I know I'm a bit late, but congratulations to Washington state and to Colorado! When I heard that, my faith in humanity was restored a little bit. Very happy to hear that.

I love Electric Wizard, they have some of my favorite get-high music, my favorite has to be "Return Trip", those endless guitar chords trip the shit out of me.
17.11.2012 - 21:59
Thrashette
Written by Valentin B on 16.11.2012 at 15:48

Written by Guest on 16.11.2012 at 01:13

I love Electric Wizard, they have some of my favorite get-high music, my favorite has to be "Return Trip", those endless guitar chords trip the shit out of me.

Mountains of Mars is a beautiful song when you're high... or even when you're not high, but it's so mellow and trippy
10.01.2013 - 04:34
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
@Thrashette: Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that one

Wow, haven't posted here in long. So I was in the Bahamian island of Abaco for New Years week. Right now, weed is hard to obtain in Abaco, but I got some anyway. I found a local Rasta, payed him and he directed me to a ghetto/slum inhabited by mostly Haitian immigrants.....totally outside of my comfort zone and sad to see how horrible some people live. But it was good shit! I snuck what was left of it back into Nassau....Sneaking ganja from Abaco to Nassau is extremly easy, because they don't search you in that particular airport, neither do they even have metal detectors.....The other way around (from Nassau to Abaco) would've been much more risky however.

Also, a few hours ago I just finished smoking a joint with a swiss girl who lives in my neighbourhood, we went on the beach.
I'm so happy that I presently have alot to share, yesterday my dealer gave me a half ounce for half price (the price of a quarter ounce)....It was his way of appologising for a scrap we got into a month ago over the phone.....I lied about something, he caught me in the lie, became furious and basically threatened my life! I called him back and calmed him down.....but even so, it had me rattled for the longest. Serious shit, but it was a great way of appologising

I'm all greened out
10.01.2013 - 19:01
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Yeah I sometimes smoke it from time to time but it really gives more shit than more pleasure but sometimes it saves me from drowning in such deep depression
23.01.2013 - 02:50
stupid noob
Account deleted
I don't smoke it nearly as much as I did when I was in high school, but that's because I don't need the escape anymore. I was a bit of a loser as a teenager and getting high helped me deal with my loneliness, but now I have a lot of great friends, a great staff to work with, and I'm confident enough now when I go to a party to talk with all the hot girls I used to be afraid of. It just goes to show how much puberty can change a kid!
25.01.2013 - 23:35
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
30.01.2013 - 07:49
Void Eater
Account deleted
I'm high for the first time in like 4 years, and Dopesmoker STILL bores me after like ten minutes. Goddamnit I was so stoked on finally enjoying that album.
06.02.2013 - 19:21
emperorgonzo
Account deleted
For anyone that doesn't know.... Colorado and Washington in the US has legalized pot.

26.10.2014 - 22:56
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Marijuana is arguably the best cure for a hangover ever!
26.10.2014 - 23:09
no one
Account deleted
I like weed, but weed dependent stoners annoy the shit out of me
02.11.2014 - 02:28
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 26.10.2014 at 23:09

I like weed, but weed dependent stoners annoy the shit out of me

really? I've always found those type to be quite entertaining
also, when I smoke with those sorts of people, they tend to be very patronizing towards me when I share my insights and world views.
02.11.2014 - 02:57
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 02.11.2014 at 02:28

when I smoke with those sorts of people, they tend to be very patronizing towards me when I share my insights and world views.

sounds fun and entertaining!

On another note i recently caught up with a guy who i gave a cutting of my Rambo plant to to grow over last season. He lives in a much better climate for growing but it seems i blew him out of the water when it came to the end results of quality of bud. I grew mine with all natural pest killer and fert too (which sounds easy but is a bastard when those bugs come). On his defense i was home with a broken foot nurturing it for the final two months.
29.12.2014 - 17:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
BTW any body of you knows spice, new synthetic drug what is smokable like cannabis, but makes you more stupid, sometimes its ordinary grass put whit chemicals ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
29.12.2014 - 21:35
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 29.12.2014 at 17:45

BTW any body of you knows spice, new synthetic drug what is smokable like cannabis, but makes you more stupid, sometimes its ordinary grass put whit chemicals ...

yeah i have smoked it, tastes like cab so you smoke lots, next thing you wasted as fuck. As we already talked about, this shit turns people nuts after a while, like a meth addict.

Speaking of the real stuff, i might indulge in one of my capsules maybe, it's been a few months and i got nothing on today
30.12.2014 - 02:58
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
'Spice'? Something like that probably would never make it here in The Bahamas, generally we're into more natural weed.
30.12.2014 - 03:35
no one
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.12.2014 at 02:58

'Spice'? Something like that probably would never make it here in The Bahamas, generally we're into more natural weed.

They make legal weed that is 100 times more harmful in new zealand, even though we also like the natural weed, in fact i think we are one of the highest cannabis users in the world. They band most of the legal stuff now, but it took years and years of protesting after hundreds of family members lives got ruined for them to ban it, mean while people are still smoking normal weed and carrying on normal lives, but hey.....keep that devil weed illegal!......fucking government
04.01.2015 - 03:31
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.12.2014 at 03:35

Written by Guest on 30.12.2014 at 02:58

They make legal weed that is 100 times more harmful in new zealand, even though we also like the natural weed, in fact i think we are one of the highest cannabis users in the world. They band most of the legal stuff now, but it took years and years of protesting after hundreds of family members lives got ruined for them to ban it, mean while people are still smoking normal weed and carrying on normal lives, but hey.....keep that devil weed illegal!......fucking government

Yes, legislation on personal freedom and/or civil liberties is never the answer.
New Zealand one of the highest cannabis users? That's unusual to hear, but believable I guess.

On a side note, I think cannabis is a great way to meet new women lol.
09.01.2015 - 09:27
Totenlieder
I usually smoke almost every week.
My friend gets all his marijuana from California.
Medical grade, good stuff.
Some recent kinds I've had are white widow, blue cheese and jedi kush.
----
Blut & Krieg
09.01.2015 - 10:23
no one
Account deleted
Written by Totenlieder on 09.01.2015 at 09:27

i have had white widow but always wanted to try blue cheese, and any kind of kush
10.01.2015 - 02:35
Totenlieder
Written by Guest on 09.01.2015 at 10:23

Written by Totenlieder on 09.01.2015 at 09:27

i have had white widow but always wanted to try blue cheese, and any kind of kush

Blue cheese is really good, especially if you mix it with green crack.
----
Blut & Krieg
10.01.2015 - 05:03
no one
Account deleted
Written by Totenlieder on 10.01.2015 at 02:35

Sounds like your a bit spoiled .
22.01.2015 - 10:05
Nucky
Written by Guest on 25.01.2013 at 23:35

Now this is called love..
28.01.2015 - 01:31
Desert Father
I've done it twice, once was incredible (no point describing it as you all know what I mean), second time was awful (massive anxiety attack etc.) I would definitely do it again if it weren't for my mental condition which gives me a pretty much 100% chance of developing schizophrenia. I think that I wouldn't appreciate stoner/doom had I not tried it
----
"Truly, my child, if I were allowed to see my sins, three or four men would not be enough to weep
for them." - Abba Dioscorus
08.02.2015 - 23:28
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Desert Father on 28.01.2015 at 01:31

I've done it twice, once was incredible (no point describing it as you all know what I mean), second time was awful (massive anxiety attack etc.) I would definitely do it again if it weren't for my mental condition which gives me a pretty much 100% chance of developing schizophrenia. I think that I wouldn't appreciate stoner/doom had I not tried it

You think that the weed will increase your chances of becoming a schizophrenic?
09.02.2015 - 01:42
Desert Father
Written by Guest on 08.02.2015 at 23:28

Written by Desert Father on 28.01.2015 at 01:31

You think that the weed will increase your chances of becoming a schizophrenic?

Not quite. I have schizoaffective which is now under control, but I've had addiction problems with other drugs which has fucked me up and exacerbated what's already there (weird that I've only done weed twice though?). I feel a lot better now I'm totally sober, so I'm going to try and stay that way so that I don't go down that path again, especially because I'm still quite young. It's just a personal choice, I've got nothing against weed whatsoever. I always tell my friends to smoke an extra bowl for me!
----
"Truly, my child, if I were allowed to see my sins, three or four men would not be enough to weep
for them." - Abba Dioscorus
26.02.2015 - 11:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Legal in Alaska

http://time.com/3719828/marijuana-legal-alaska/
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
26.02.2015 - 19:32
no one
Account deleted
Great news, what a beuatiful place to have a smoke too
25.04.2015 - 03:23
Totenlieder
Written by Guest on 10.01.2015 at 05:03

Written by Totenlieder on 10.01.2015 at 02:35

Sounds like your a bit spoiled .

Yeah haha. Just recently got god's gift, sour diesel and purple girl scout cookies.
All good shit yo.
----
Blut & Krieg