Metal Storm logo
People you dislike?

Original post

Posted by Soliloquy, 21.05.2007 - 06:58
dont know if this has been posted before. the search didnt pick it up

and if anyone dares post a comment like 'i hate emos, and people who listen to rap, coz...well, i'm a metalhead! its my right to hate em!' then not only will that post be deleted, but this topic will be blocked...provided the mods help me out with it...

anyways. are there certain types of people you just cant stand? or a certain characteristic in a person that you dont like? whatever it is...what is it, and why?

this question arose within me when i was thinking about arranged marriages. if you arnt familiar with it, then what basically happens is a couple gets married without even knowing each other, and barely knowing the others name. and then 'love comes after marriage'....

so i was thinking, what if, you had an arranged marriage(hey, for people like me-i am, btw, middle eastern, so pakistani/indian/bangladeshi etc...- then it is something to worry about...and say that does happen to you, and you get shoved in with someone you just cant stand...what will happen?

i'll post my reply after a few replies...
13.11.2008 - 05:35
Nexus
Asshat
Written by Necrogeddon on 13.11.2008 at 02:34

I hate people who think it is OK to stare at someone just because they look a bit different from everyone else...I swear if one more person gawps at me or laughs in my direction they will die ... or I will break down in tears

Just tell them to screw off, they usually do. They don't ever expect you to say anything in return, and turn chicken shit when you do. Most of them are wimps anyway.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
13.11.2008 - 11:47
Tinsoldier
I hate stupid people. I hate fat people. (Hell even if it's genetic, you CAN keep yourself fit with exercise)
I hate people who dress ugly just for the sake to dress ugly. Or be different. You can be totally different in "pretty clothes that everybody, AVERYBODEEE but MEEEE wear)
13.11.2008 - 12:30
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
Written by John Barleycorn on 13.11.2008 at 02:57

Well, I don't like people from Denmark, Angola and Singapore. This idea belongs to the principles of the Party of the Sun. We believe these people defile the pureness of the Sun's light with their existence.

Oh, and pregnant women are pretty gross, too.

Now how do we do that?
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
13.11.2008 - 13:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Tinsoldier on 13.11.2008 at 11:47

I hate stupid people. I hate fat people. (Hell even if it's genetic, you CAN keep yourself fit with exercise)
I hate people who dress ugly just for the sake to dress ugly. Or be different. You can be totally different in "pretty clothes that everybody, AVERYBODEEE but MEEEE wear)

Blame food and expertemts whit it, all chemicals what are into food, some 20 years there was not such shit into food what nowdays, thats why I drink more alcohol how eat, also nowdays food taste are awefull, damn seems my last meal was somewhere in mid 90's
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.11.2008 - 13:39
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Nexus on 13.11.2008 at 05:35

Written by Necrogeddon on 13.11.2008 at 02:34

I hate people who think it is OK to stare at someone just because they look a bit different from everyone else...I swear if one more person gawps at me or laughs in my direction they will die ... or I will break down in tears

Just tell them to screw off, they usually do. They don't ever expect you to say anything in return, and turn chicken shit when you do. Most of them are wimps anyway.

wimps and posers leave the hall LOL

well, if someone dresses like, too "emo" or too "metal" or something (this depends on the context though, if i see a guy walking down the street with corpsepaint and 10cm spikes i'd be creeped out too, though at a gig i wouldn't mind), i'd take a long look at them, but i wouldn't really laugh at them. i would laugh at (apparently) straight guys who dress like some kind of ultra-gay fashion designer LMAO, complete with the scarf and beret, or guys that wear pink pants/shoes/SOCKS etc., not just shirts or something.

Written by Guest on 12.11.2008 at 15:44

No lol...but there were a lot of people in my classes that deserved a heaping pile of dung expelled in their general direction...

yup, i too had lotsa people like that
05.08.2010 - 13:59
Angelic Storm
Melodious
People who hurt animals, superficial people, liars, hypocrites, bigots, narrow minded people... and the list goes ever on. lol
05.08.2010 - 14:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.08.2010 at 13:59

People who hurt animals, superficial people, liars, hypocrites, bigots, narrow minded people... and the list goes ever on. lol

whats bigots
I hate 1th one to, such people shood be exicuted whit trow in zoo ... let tiger has nice meal
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2010 - 14:23
Sunioj
Pillheads. I'm not talking about people that do a xanax once in awhile just because. I'm talking about those people who finish a script in a few days, I'm talking about those assholes that get so fucked up they black out and do some of the most rash things. There's SO many of them in my town its ridiculous.
05.08.2010 - 14:32
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 05.08.2010 at 14:16
whats bigots
I hate 1th one to, such people shood be exicuted whit trow in zoo ... let tiger has nice meal

Aww

A bigot is someone who has an irrational hatred/intolerance for types of people who are different to themselves. Anyone who hates someone just because of their religion, skin colour, disability, race, or sexual orientation is a bigot.

And yep, people who get a kick out of hurting/killing animals should be thrown to tigers. Or similar carnivorous animals.
05.08.2010 - 14:33
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.08.2010 at 14:32

Written by Bad English on 05.08.2010 at 14:16
whats bigots

Aww

A bigot is someone who has an irrational hatred/intolerance for types of people who are different to themselves. Anyone who hates someone just because of their religion, skin colour, disability, race, or sexual orientation is a bigot.

And yep, people who get a kick out of hurting/killing animals should be thrown to tigers. Or similar carnivorous animals.

I see, same here I dislike those to
Yep or if you saw film bone colletor whit denzel washinghton who was paralized CSI , specely rets scene, its be good to
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2010 - 15:26
Ragana
Rawrcat
I dislike dishonest people very, VERY much (that includes liars and people who talk smart not knowing the facts). And I hate to see women smoking in front of their kids or babies.

Dunno, I'm not much of a people hater. It's just that their appearance (clothes, make-up not health problems or anything like that) or actions are so funny and/or miserable that I turn into a cynical monster.
05.08.2010 - 18:00
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Bad English on 05.08.2010 at 14:33
Yep or if you saw film bone colletor whit denzel washinghton who was paralized CSI , specely rets scene, its be good to

I havent seen The Bone Collector. lol Are you talking about a scene with rats? What happens in it?
05.08.2010 - 18:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.08.2010 at 18:00

Written by Bad English on 05.08.2010 at 14:33

I havent seen The Bone Collector. lol Are you talking about a scene with rats? What happens in it?

thay eat guts of live man
----

apos;'
[image]
05.08.2010 - 18:12
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Angelic Storm on 05.08.2010 at 14:32

Not really, it's just a mental disability (or society has made us accept it is). Sure, some sort of punishment should be imposed, but at the end of the day, it's a form of perversion/sadism. So basically you're telling them "because you have a tendency that our society sees as abnormal, you must die". Best you can do is tame them with that psychotropic drug garbage.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
05.08.2010 - 19:15
Oracle
Orcinus
I dislike people who
- Think they are better than everyone else
- Hurt or kill animals
- Are loud, obnoxious and rude.
- Uses incorrect grammar... eg. I jst lyk so0o0o ttly luv tlkn lyk dis 4 n0 app4r3nt rsn.
- Are racist
- Are liars
- Make fun of someone just because they are different
- Spread rumours and shit that could really be hurtful
- Are backstabbers
- Is Justin Bieber XD

...And the list goes on
05.08.2010 - 20:15
Kratos
The people I dislike...
- Elitists .
- White kids who think they are black, but they have never even held a gun or been in a fight
- People who get into your business just for the sake of being an ass.
- People who use internet speak in real life.
and many more.
05.08.2010 - 20:48
FOOCK Nam
I hate people who are like my mom, my father, and especially Communist commies bastard. Well, maybe we all are somewhat bigots, I guess...
05.08.2010 - 20:49
FOOCK Nam
Written by Kratos on 05.08.2010 at 20:15

The people I dislike...

I dont get it. How are that kind of people ?
05.08.2010 - 20:55
Kasper

The people I dislike...

- White kids who think they are black, but they have never even held a gun or been in a fight

So being black automatically means you hold guns or go into fights?
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
05.08.2010 - 21:04
ThisIsNotHere
Can't say I really "dislike" anybody. I just ignore people I find irritating, which are in abundance.

Mainly really needy/emotionally dependent types. The militant activists (save Darfur/Haiti/the World/the universe/puppies and children from dying/etc.) get annoying as well. Same for the stereotypical far-left/anarcho kids that barely understand their own philosophy and lack the capacity to argue for whatever bullshit they think they believe. Actually, apply that to nearly everyone. All too often, people spew shit out while lacking the ability to back it up.

I have nothing against emos, trendies, juggalos (unless I'm forced to converse with one...) or really any other sub-culture based off of superficial features. Frankly, I just don't care what other people listen to or wear. It's irrelevant to my life. If their personalities suck, I don't care unless I have to deal with them, which is very rare. Doesn't stop me from making fun when someone says something stupid, but I don't go out of my way for that.
----
I almost cried because I acted so insensitive
05.08.2010 - 21:05
Kratos
Written by FOOCK Nam on 05.08.2010 at 20:49

The people I dislike...

I dont get it. How are that kind of people ?

Like, people who will say "lol" when someone says a joke or something funny instead of actually laughing when they are with other people.
05.08.2010 - 21:10
Kratos
Written by Kasper on 05.08.2010 at 20:55

The people I dislike...

So being black automatically means you hold guns or go into fights?

No, I should have rephrased that lol, what I meant is how they think they are "ghetto and "gangster" when they are a spoiled , white kid
05.08.2010 - 21:15
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
- The presenters of E4
- Trendy kids that wear those thick, black rimmed glasses even though they have perfect vision
- TheFecundComing from Last.fm
- My girlfriend's housemate
- Kelly Osbourne, Sharon Osbourne
- Slow people
- Most of my ex-bosses
- People in general
05.08.2010 - 21:37
ß
Problem?
- People who are arrogant
- People who are Ignorant and make grand assumptions
- People who walk slow
- Capitalists
- People who are fake
- Posers and Trendies
- Chauvinists
- Extremists
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
05.08.2010 - 21:47
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Oracle on 05.08.2010 at 19:15

I dislike people who
- Uses incorrect grammar... eg. I jst lyk so0o0o ttly luv tlkn lyk dis 4 n0 app4r3nt rsn.

Irony at its finest.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
05.08.2010 - 22:05
Kennoth
-Most religious people
-Hypocrites
-Music snobs
-Ideologically brainwashed people
-People who talk shit on you behind your back
-Chavs
-People who deal with their own insecurities by harassing those weaker than themselves
-Whole bunch of people I can't think of at this moment
----
*insert something deep and profound*
05.08.2010 - 22:52
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
The next person to post on this thread.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
05.08.2010 - 23:28
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Yeah me too. What a douche.
05.08.2010 - 23:58
Angelic Storm
Melodious
^^ lol

Written by Kennoth on 05.08.2010 at 22:05
-Chavs
-People who deal with their own insecurities by harassing those weaker than themselves

Yep, chavs (neds where I live) are awful. They are the scourge of the UK.

And yes, bullies are also lame excuses for people.

Probably about 95% of people fall into at least one of the categories Ive mentioned, so I guess I just dont like humans in general...
06.08.2010 - 00:13
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Guest on 05.08.2010 at 21:15

- Trendy kids that wear those thick, black rimmed glasses even though they have perfect vision

Being a person with bad vision, who uses the glasses with good reason... I fucking hate those idiots as well.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.