Metal Storm logo
Cirith Ungol

16.06.2007 - 14:06
orathac
Account deleted
not famous at all a USA Melodic/Doom metal band with a great discography of 4 albums. I made this topic to see how many funs are here of Cirith Ungol and for other people to learn them. i enjoy listening to them i have only 2 albums of them i want to buy the other 2 too. well so are there any funs??

EDIT: my mistake not thrash at all, anyway who cares about tha labels anyway...
16.06.2007 - 15:30
APOHAKC
The Bard
AWesome band, I really like them. I don't have much of their albums, I found only two but they are really great. FAvorite songs Chaos Rising, Join The Legion, Fire... Awesome
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
16.06.2007 - 16:59
orathac
Account deleted
Written by APOHAKC on 16.06.2007 at 15:30

AWesome band, I really like them. I don't have much of their albums, I found only two but they are really great. FAvorite songs Chaos Rising, Join The Legion, Fire... Awesome

yes all "paradise lost" album is great i like all the songs exept maybe the troll the other are awesome
16.06.2007 - 19:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I've heard these guys...they sound kinda weird, choppy, some bad production in a lot of the recordings...with all that aside, they have some really good shit...
17.06.2007 - 04:43
APOHAKC
The Bard
Written by Guest on 16.06.2007 at 16:59

Written by APOHAKC on 16.06.2007 at 15:30

yes all "paradise lost" album is great i like all the songs exept maybe the troll the other are awesome

LOL yeah good old Troll, I like that song too, whole album is really awesome, I am going to catch some of their stuff soon, I want to hear more of them lol
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
04.02.2008 - 11:51
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
they sound to me quite like old good 80-ties heavy metal...why they are in extreme metal forum and not in melodic metal forum i will put them there
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.02.2008 - 00:59
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
yeah i also don't understand what this band is doing in the extreme metal forum, and melodic thrash? lol whatever.
anyway, great band, all of their albums have been re-released on cd, so get it if you see them anywere

and it's called fans, man.

YO DUDE MANZ, ARE YOURZ A FUN OF 'TELLICA?!!!11
26.04.2008 - 10:18
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
COME ON JOIN THE LEGION!

Melodic Thrash? Ha, whatever man. All I know is this band kicks major ass. I must acquire their albums one day. Perhaps when I start making more money this summer I can devote some of my funds towards this, and hopefully more "Epic" Metal releases by other great bands.
----
The force will be with you, always.
06.05.2008 - 01:28
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Elite
I always thought Cirith Ungol was in the Manilla Road era and a breed of US Heavy Metal not melodic thrash doom! What the hell is that anyway???
06.05.2008 - 01:35
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
nothing extreme aboiut this band at all. And nothing thrash whatsoever, like Dark C. said more in the vein of Manilla Road but weirder IMO
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

06.05.2008 - 10:51
Hellish Star
Cirith Ungol Thrash? Just traditional dark (late seventies - early eighties) Heavy Metal... Some good songs but too much "hyped" by the underground if you would ask me... All albums have a bad production and that's probably the reason I'm not really into them...
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
07.05.2008 - 21:39
VenoM_BM
Account deleted
A nice bad, some times overrated, some times underrated. I like most of their releases (King of the Dead and One Foot in Hell). The other two i find much weaker. Paradise lost is much weaker than Frost and Ice, which i don't find that great either. A nice dark band.
10.05.2008 - 06:03
carlithrashinmad
Account deleted
Can someone help with "melodic thrash", I cant put together those two words in my mind...???