‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 398  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 16.01.2010 at 18:03
I have watched 24's first season a year ago, and decided to watch other episodes nowadays. I have watched a really nice tv show when I was child. and it was "Secret Army" anyone saw it? Im in love with its intro and its music. I wanna watch it again and this time with its original sound (english).

Page 34 of 34

!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

29.01.2016 at 18:18
Written by Zaphod on 29.01.2016 at 18:09

Aye, not the best episode, though I still enjoyed it a lot. Not all that familiar with Family Guy, I saw a few episodes, but don't remember that much violence to be honest.

Maybe not just violence in the case of Family Guy, more like just relying on superficial elements that don't really add up to much in the end. Rick and Morty feels like everything is related to the story or characters, whereas Family Guy can often just be a collection of disjointed jokes, one-liners, physical comedy, violence etc. with a kind of plot wrapped around it. R & M just has some amazing highs; the Cronenbergian one; the Mr. Meeseeks one; the Total Rickall one and so on. To be honest the majority of the episodes are incredible, so a few that don't quite live up to that is to be expected.
----
Zaphod
The Nothingth

29.01.2016 at 18:28
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.01.2016 at 18:18

Maybe not just violence in the case of Family Guy, more like just relying on superficial elements that don't really add up to much in the end. Rick and Morty feels like everything is related to the story or characters, whereas Family Guy can often just be a collection of disjointed jokes, one-liners, physical comedy, violence etc. with a kind of plot wrapped around it. R & M just has some amazing highs; the Cronenbergian one; the Mr. Meeseeks one; the Total Rickall one and so on. To be honest the majority of the episodes are incredible, so a few that don't quite live up to that is to be expected.

Yeah, I do remember Family Guy being quite disjointed.
Agreed about Rick and Morty. When I first watched the show I basically had that "I've been looking for you my whole life" feeling. Every episode blew me away and I would watch it multiple times before the next came out. I've never done that with other series, usually I just wait for a whole season to air and binge it, but I couldn't resist that long in this case. And the Total Rickall episode... Man. Simply amazing. Heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time. And that goes for the whole show actually. And what you said about Rick's character is absolutely the case. I never expected the show to be any kind of "deep" before watching it.
----
Even if Stardust is the best that we are, how magnificent is to be part of a star at all? We should be so lucky.
!J.O.O.E.!
Aestheticist

29.01.2016 at 21:00
Written by Zaphod on 29.01.2016 at 18:28

Yeah, I do remember Family Guy being quite disjointed.
Agreed about Rick and Morty. When I first watched the show I basically had that "I've been looking for you my whole life" feeling. Every episode blew me away and I would watch it multiple times before the next came out. I've never done that with other series, usually I just wait for a whole season to air and binge it, but I couldn't resist that long in this case. And the Total Rickall episode... Man. Simply amazing. Heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time. And that goes for the whole show actually. And what you said about Rick's character is absolutely the case. I never expected the show to be any kind of "deep" before watching it.

Yeah I don't often gets "feels" from tv (though actually the older I get the more I do) but it definitely hits a vein from time to time. Roll on season 3 which hopefully won't be too far off now. I think I may do another run through though, probably very soon.
----
Zaphod
The Nothingth

30.01.2016 at 01:15
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 29.01.2016 at 21:00

Yeah I don't often gets "feels" from tv (though actually the older I get the more I do) but it definitely hits a vein from time to time. Roll on season 3 which hopefully won't be too far off now. I think I may do another run through though, probably very soon.

There is this Rick And Morty Pokémon parody game that is doing a pretty shitty job at tiding me over until season 3, but I may have to mess with the space-time continuum to avoid going completely insane. I'm also pretty pissed off that I couldn't take part in their recent contest where one winner would get to voice an alien overlord in an upcoming episode if they donated 10$ to an AIDS-related charity. Belgians were excluded for some reason
----
Even if Stardust is the best that we are, how magnificent is to be part of a star at all? We should be so lucky.
ylside

30.01.2016 at 02:54
Well I've just finished rewatching The Sopranos. Kinda feel empty right now.
----
Dark Millennium - Medina's Spell
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

05.02.2016 at 00:27
Written by ylside on 30.01.2016 at 02:54

did you catch the Ulver poster hanging in Meadow's room?

somehow cannot envision her listening to Nattens Madrigal... "of Wolf and Gabagool"
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
ylside

05.02.2016 at 00:42
Written by BitterCOld on 05.02.2016 at 00:27

Written by ylside on 30.01.2016 at 02:54

did you catch the Ulver poster hanging in Meadow's room?

somehow cannot envision her listening to Nattens Madrigal... "of Wolf and Gabagool"

hahaha as a matter of fact I did yes
speaking of gabagool
----
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

05.02.2016 at 20:15
Written by ylside on 05.02.2016 at 00:42

hahaha as a matter of fact I did yes
speaking of gabagool

haha, yeah i remember watching that "back in the day". probably one of their best sketches.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
ylside

06.02.2016 at 01:38
But besides rewatching The Sopranos, here's my 2015 in TV shows :

Recommended :
- Band of brothers
- Treme
- Narcos
- Show me a hero

Average Award :
- I, Claudius
- Three Kingdoms (2010)
- Generation kill

Shit award :
- Deadwood
- Mr Robot
- Sens8
----
James P Woods

09.02.2016 at 05:22
I just started watching a new series which was created by Jo Nesbø and is called Occupied, only watched the first three episodes so far but am really loving this show a lot and I hope they make more episodes to.
----
Favourite album of 2016 so far: Ghostlights - Avantasia

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.