‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 358  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Bad English on 17.07.2007 at 11:49
Written by AnGina-- on 17.07.2007 at 11:47

CSI: Las Vegas Damn this is good! Now on our tv stations they are repeating it since 1st season and I'm watching it again!

I*MacGyver, of course!!!! Gosh, he's just great! Can't get enough of his tricks, he's like... he's Macgyver! Everybody loves McGyver! :wub:

I know CSI Miami whay there are some town changes
About MavGyver I use tow atch it when I was kid before 6 years or something and i like it, but early series

Page 34 of 34

R Lewis
That Useless Guy

02.04.2014 at 12:25
Finished Breaking Bad, now at season 3 of Game Of Thrones. Also watching Believe (a newborn series, pretty cheesy), when I've reached the current airing of GOT I'll start with True Detective, since everyone speaks so greatly of it.
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
Ragana
Rawrcat

05.04.2014 at 03:58
Written by Valentin B on 02.04.2014 at 11:16
[..] finally the overlong, attention-whoring, money-grabbing piece of shit known as How I Met Your Mother is over, thus, I'm happy

Am I dreaming? Is there finally someone who also doesn't think HIMYM is so special? I'm actually kinda surprised it ended just like that.

Game of Thrones' new series coming in two days, yay!
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

05.04.2014 at 05:50
Written by Ragana on 05.04.2014 at 03:58
Am I dreaming? Is there finally someone who also doesn't think HIMYM is so special?

I've always considered it a second-tier wannabe Friends.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Uldreth

05.04.2014 at 14:52
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.04.2014 at 05:50

Written by Ragana on 05.04.2014 at 03:58
Am I dreaming? Is there finally someone who also doesn't think HIMYM is so special?

I've always considered it a second-tier wannabe Friends.

I've always disliked both. I am absolutely not a fan of sitcoms like these. I don't think I have managed to enjoy a single one of them aside from perhaps TBBT early on but even that got quite annoying for me fast.
----
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.12.2011 at 07:06

And then of course there's Asking Alexandria... For the record, nobody ever asked Alexandria anything ever again.

-Troy on trancecore
!J.O.O.E.!

05.04.2014 at 15:52
Finally watched Firefly. Had put it off for years because I generally find Whedon's writing style a little self-indulgent, but it actually seemed to work in Firefly. A few episodes were kind of dud-ish, like the contrived Salem witch-trial bit, but most of them were pretty good (particularly liked 'Jaynestown'). Not bad, the film was good too, even if the whole Reaver ending / twist premise was a bit weak and left a lot unanswered.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

05.04.2014 at 19:54
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 05.04.2014 at 15:52
Finally watched Firefly. Had put it off for years because I generally find Whedon's writing style a little self-indulgent, but it actually seemed to work in Firefly. A few episodes were kind of dud-ish, like the contrived Salem witch-trial bit, but most of them were pretty good (particularly liked 'Jaynestown'). Not bad, the film was good too, even if the whole Reaver ending / twist premise was a bit weak and left a lot unanswered.

Pretty much the same thoughts here. The show had moments of greatness but there were also some pretty boring episodes, particularly about halfway through the series. I thought the movie was great given the fact it had to summarize an entire second series, but obviously it would have been better if they were able to draw it out more across a dozen episodes. Apparently there have been some "serious talks" about reviving the show between Whedon/Fillion and Fox execs but that's been said and done before with nothing to show for it.
----
!J.O.O.E.!

05.04.2014 at 19:57
Written by Troy Killjoy on 05.04.2014 at 19:54

Pretty much the same thoughts here. The show had moments of greatness but there were also some pretty boring episodes, particularly about halfway through the series. I thought the movie was great given the fact it had to summarize an entire second series, but obviously it would have been better if they were able to draw it out more across a dozen episodes. Apparently there have been some "serious talks" about reviving the show between Whedon/Fillion and Fox execs but that's been said and done before with nothing to show for it.

Well I'd certainly give the new series a whirl if they did revive it. There's a decent amount of the series left unanswered. It is 10 years old now though so might be hard to bring back that magic it supposedly had for people. Might be a lot of disappointment waiting to happen.
----
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

05.04.2014 at 20:02
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 05.04.2014 at 19:57
Might be a lot of disappointment waiting to happen.

I don't consider myself a Browncoat so I wouldn't be as invested as others but the die-hard fans I think would ultimately go away disappointed. It just doesn't seem conceivable for them to pick up after so much time away from the show.
----
Azarath

06.04.2014 at 20:22
Yeah, I don't see the point in reviving it anymore. Too much time has passed.

Then again, some people thought it would be a good idea to bring back 24.
!J.O.O.E.!

06.04.2014 at 20:35
24 is something I'll probably watch when it's back on TV again, even though it became incredibly formulaic and predictable. They should totally Metal Gear Solid it up and bring in weird technological and paranormal elements. I want to see Jack Bauer fight a man made of bees.
----
Silent Jay

16.04.2014 at 13:42
Game of Thrones and Californication have both just started their latest seasons. Both are really good shows. I'm also watching Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. as a bit of a throwaway as it ties in with the Marvel Cinematic Universe series of films.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.