‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 400  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by whatsacow on 28.04.2010 at 03:44
I just started rewatching Garth Marenghi's Darkplace. if ur a fan of quirky cult comedies like mighty boosh and it crowd, watch this. in fact it even borrows some of the same actors from the shows i just mentioned

Page 34 of 34

Bad English
Masterchief

26.02.2016 at 17:45
I never ever have seen any of those what MH mentioned, I tried new The X Files, don't works to me... I never finished original ones TV did not bought its full
Now I want to see all The E Street , ausie series, cant find T ...same our TV did not broadcasted last season ... only so called soap opera I liked as child

In work if I can I watch Back (Swe Tv series)
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

27.02.2016 at 04:09
I like Walking Dead, some episodes more than others. Preposterous? Sure. It's centered around a zombie epidemic ffs.

Only watched the first season of Game Of Thrones... seems it, Rome and a lot of others follow the Sopranos Cable route. Tits and f-bombs ahoy. Same concept switched to differing backgrounds. Will watch more if I can.

sadly Netflix have finally "outfoxed" my VPN so no more US/Canuck/Dutch/Brit/Spanish/Hong Kong Netflix access for me... just PY.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
ylside

28.02.2016 at 00:25
Written by IronAngel on 26.02.2016 at 13:30

GOT

I watched the first season of GOT when it got out, and told myself "is that all ?" - so I stopped caring about it until S3 came out and watched what I missed. It gets much better later on story wise. The first season is just a prelude basically. By mid season 2, season 3 you begin to see the big picture.

And about the racks, indeed, and it's called sexposition even... the nudity is exagerated according to a LOT of people. In fact, some of the cast members even use nude doubles and made it clear in their contracts etc.
----
Dark Millennium - Medina's Spell
Bad English
Masterchief

28.02.2016 at 02:21
I saw a trailer some series about middle ages S1 in 2016 , does anybody know name? I saw on TV trailer, but I did not remember name

as child I did watch Covington Cross also TV series about medieval ages , but I don't remember much
----

3rdWorld
Phantom Anemone

05.03.2016 at 16:43
Well I am watching Modern Family now after trying The Office US version which isn't half as good as the UK version. Also started Justified, Ash vs Evil Dead and also watching the currently airing seasons of The Flash, The Blacklist, Better Call Saul, American Crime Story & 11 22 63.

The Jinx: The Life And Death Of Robert Durst was pretty awesome too so picked up Making A Murderer now.

Oh and also just wanted to mention this: Better Call Saul S1 > Breaking Bad any season.
BitterCOld
paid to ban you.

08.03.2016 at 20:41
Written by 3rdWorld on 05.03.2016 at 16:43

Also Ash vs Evil Dead

Oh and also just wanted to mention this: Better Call Saul S1 > Breaking Bad any season.

fucking Netflix wised up to my VPN so having to use a site to watch whatever feels like working without buffering every several seconds when I want something more than the limited programming PY/Argentina get.

Modern Family last season with the wife.

Also doing Ash vs Evil Dead in my time. Enjoying it, always great to see Bruce Campbell.

on BCS season two. Preferred Breaking Bad.

and revisiting Robotech. Finished Macross Saga, slogging through Robotech Masters before the Invid.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
IronAngel

08.03.2016 at 23:35
Watching Jessica Jones. It's pretty good as a thriller and not as annoying as Daredevil, but it's exasperating how these Netflix series fail to get the point of superheroes. They are supposed to be melodramatic and a little ridiculous, whether grim or fun. The kind of banal realism these shows go for misses both the ridiculous fairytale fun of something like Arrow or the Avenger films, but also the crashing in of realism that makes something like Kick-Ass so great. It's just... meh, could as well be your average cookie-cutter thriller.

Nods to the comics like making fun of the Jewel name and outfit could be cool if it wasn't so apparent that the creators actually meant every word of the mockery.
Bad English
Masterchief

11.03.2016 at 01:25
Re start to watch Bikie Wars, Brotherhood in Arms
It could be longer, maybe not so long as SAMCRO, but a bit longer, anyway based on real events
----

Vombatus
Potorro

16.03.2016 at 00:41
House of Cards season 4, and it's really entertaining. Better than the last two, and parts of it (especially first couple of episodes) are probably on par with the first season in terms of brilliance.
I just have the feeling that 13 episodes is sometimes too much with some plots (or similar sub-plot repetitions) making it drag a bit too much.
Bad English
Masterchief

09.04.2016 at 12:19
Re start Friday MTV classics .... Beavis n Butthead
----

SolemnBastion

29.05.2016 at 19:03
Just started to watch "Archer" & "Rick and Morty" from the start again, and I quite enjoyed "Ash vs. Evil Dead" & "True Detective (S1)" recently.

All ace material!
----
SOLEMN BASTION (distro) is an ADVOCATE of LEFT HAND PATH and OBSCURE art, based out of the Benelux.

https://solemnbastion.wordpress.com/
https://www.facebook.com/Solemn-Bastion-448330452029415/
http://solemnbastion.tumblr.com/

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.