‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 382  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Deus Ex Machina on 29.07.2009 at 03:57
Written by Ragana on 26.07.2009 at 22:42

I just discovered 10 Things I Hate About You (since I loved the film, it's obvious that I'll like these tv series as well) and I found out there's second season for Gossip Girl which I started to watch some time ago when there was only one season. Hmm.

I discovered that too! I didn't even know it existed until I saw it in currently watched on youtube. That movie was so darn cute.
I tried to watch Gossip Girl. I saw one episode but couldn't really get into it . The only thing i realized after watching is that Chace Crawford is OMG <3

But anyway, right now I'm also watching That Mitchell and Webb Look. The sketches are hit and miss really but I still enjoy it.
I really liked one of the sketches in season 3 where they depicted adverts geard towards men and women. A woman was shown as having a bunch of health and appearance problems, but it could all be sorted if she bought like 300 pounds worth of products, and then a kid in dirty clothes runs up to her....like in those laundry detergent ads. So the voice says something like "And on top of that, your kid's clothes are dirty!" The voice says: WOMEN, SORT YOURSELVES OUT!
And then an ad with a man shaving, in a great mood, hot background music. He shaves and opens his cabinet , there's a cold beer in there. He pulls it out and takes a sip. The voice says: MEN, YOU ARE FABULOUS. SHAVE AND GET DRUNK!

I just thought...ain't that the truth. XD

Page 34 of 34

Nucky

31.01.2015 at 11:58
Okay.. I watched the trailers and it looks great.. I'm also a fan of Arrrow so I'll probably like Heroes..
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

07.02.2015 at 10:52
Is it worth watching The Vampire Diaries if I like The Originals?
----
"Sex with a supermodel for the rest of your life, or remain the sidekick of a psychotic harp seal? Which would you choose?"
Azarath

07.02.2015 at 20:02
Written by M C Vice on 07.02.2015 at 10:52

Is it worth watching The Vampire Diaries if I like The Originals?

If you like teenage melodrama (and really, who doesn't?), sure, go for it.

Seriously though, overall the tone is pretty similar. If you like one of the shows, I can't see why you wouldn't like the other. When it comes down to it they're both about squabbling siblings and relationship problems.
ylside

08.02.2015 at 12:32
I just watched and almost finished the first season of Misfits. Absolutely uninspired and stereotyped. Do not recommend.
deadone
Mainstream Poser

18.02.2015 at 02:27
Just finished 1st season of Black Sails.

Lots of gritty pirate adventure and intrigue. I can hardly wait for season 2 to come out on DVD.
psykometal
Staffpool

18.02.2015 at 07:33
Watching NCIS on DVD. Have seasons 1-5 so far, currently in the beginning of season 3.
----
~Zep~
Abattoir

18.02.2015 at 15:51
Watching the continuation of Shameless (USA), 5th season is now on. And still doesn't cease to amaze, cool stuff.
BitterCOld
Ghost COsmonaut

20.02.2015 at 15:38
Running through variety of shit on netflix now...

annual re-watch of Arrested Development
Dexter
Desperate Housewives
Arrow

On deck:

Lillyhammer
DaVinci's Demons
Borgias

Waiting on updates:

Archer
Sons of Anarchy
Vikings

also taking in a bunch of movies i was vaguely interested in but didn't want to shell out money to see...

oh, and Firefly off my pc.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
MetCanMeshAnt

25.02.2015 at 03:27
The only tv show that I am currently watching is The Walking Dead. I thought the first two seasons were great but from the thrid show on it has been kinda blah - in my opinion. I like how the show develops the characters and how they have absolutely no problem killing off popular characters. But it's almost like I am ready for the show to end. I know that I shouldn't feel that way and I do seriously like it but it feels like it is dragging right now.

Of course I haven't read the graphic novels (along with almost everyone else who watches the show) and I would be interested in seeing how it compares to it.
BestMetalstormer

27.02.2015 at 20:15
Utterly recently ive watched Mega Food on National Geographic Channel, i like the way chef and kitchen staff working at Marina Sans Bay which is famous building in Singapore.. currently thinking of going to Singapore migratedly possibly.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.