‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]
Users visited: 370  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 12.12.2008 at 16:54
House,Heroes,Grey´s Anatomy,Family Guy,Simpson,Bones,Scrubbs,and several animes..

Page 34 of 34

RavenEffect

14.08.2014 at 20:49
Written by Ilham on 14.08.2014 at 15:35

Yeah I watched Mad Men up until season three. I don't know why I stopped, but I know I started because of the advertising theme. The first season is great for that.

Yeah its a hard one to get into since its 7 Seasons, each one with +10 fifty-minute episodes so its easy to get intimidated by this amount of content. It took me almost two months to finish The Sopranos and I had to grasp every second of it, I'm experiencing the same thing with Mad Men. Its tough to start but when you do it, it's a nice ride.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

15.08.2014 at 01:15
Couldn't stand Mad Men. My ex really liked it and whenever I tried I just couldn't. The characters didn't interest me at all, and the plot was even less interesting, if you can be less interesting than not interested at all.

Actively uninterested? Whatever. Objectively a well-written show with a strong cast and good directing, one I'd recommend to a great deal of people I know, but just really not something I can enjoy.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

19.08.2014 at 22:16
Now that Penny Dreadful is no more (only 8 episodes till next season), I think I'm going to try this one. Heard great things about it, and well, we all know Mads Mikkelsen can deliver.
----
In the end it's every man for himself.
Ilham
attention whore*

19.08.2014 at 22:50
You're in for a treat. I just hope you have the books fresh in your memory. There are a lot of hints, differences, new interpretations and twists. It focuses on what happened before Red Dragon, but having red the three books helps understand the complexity of the whole thing.
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

20.08.2014 at 02:27
Written by Ilham on 19.08.2014 at 22:50
Red Dragon
having red the three books

This one's slightly more forgivable than your typical typo.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Ilham
attention whore*

20.08.2014 at 02:29
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.08.2014 at 02:27

This one's slightly more forgivable than your typical typo.

Yeah I don't even have to defend it. My passion for Hannibal is just showing a lot.
JD
Kafir

21.08.2014 at 17:41
Malcom in the Middle. I started season 5 now, fuckin love it.

La Yumal. Re-watching the whole thing again. (Only for Arabic speaking people).
----
"The Bees Made Honey In The Lion's Skull"
Kennoth

28.08.2014 at 04:45
I'm currently looking for a new show to watch. I'm waiting for new episodes of TWD, Supernatural, True Detective, GOT and all that shit. Currently, I'm watching The Outer Limits, which can however be a frustrating experience since very few subtitles are available online (and I just gotta have them).
----
*insert something deep and profound*
M C Vice
Ex-polydactyl

31.08.2014 at 06:21
Now that I've found some working links for them, I've got 2 seasons of Hot In Cleveland to catch up on. Bloody channel 9 stoped showing it after the 3rd one.
----
GO THE SHARKS!

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "How does he know what I'm thinking?" Well I know everything, and so does your internet service provider."
Chobo_jokeR

Today at 03:43
Hannibal is fantastic, especially season 2. Loved Michael Pitt's role in the second season, as he's in Boardwalk Empire as well.

Currently watching:
Ray Donovan, which has Live Schrieber playing a fixer for a law firm in LA. Quite good.
Sons of Anarchy Season 7, thank god - this show is in the shitter
The Strain, Guillermo Del Toro is amazing, but this show is soso. It has some good actors in it, including Waldor Frey from GoT so that is a nice touch.
Boardwalk Empire Season 5, first two episodes have been pretty lacklustre
Finished the first season of The Leftovers. Really quite enjoyed that show. Its about a rapture-like event and how people deal with the aftermath.

I'm basically watching any and every HBO / Showtime / AMC series I can get my hands on.

Walking Dead is pretty lame but I still watch that. Homeland is starting up again soon, and I quite enjoy that. Suits just finished, but that show is very entertaining. Being an accountant it kind of entertains my nerdiness when they talk about EBITA, etc.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.