TV Series You're Watching

Original post

Posted by Yasmine, 14.05.2011 - 06:54
Written by Guest on 14.05.2011 at 06:11

They're still making The Office in the US? You guys really dunno when to quit. What is it per series for general sitcom, like 26 US, 6-8 UK? And we tend to stop after 3 series, not 10.

It should always depend on quality.
01.09.2017 - 12:30
Dima
Death Note anime. The exchanges between Light and L constantly have me on the edge of my seat. What a brilliant show.
01.09.2017 - 17:14
Bad English
Masterchief
Started to watch Farang and also Loch Ness
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.09.2017 - 23:00
Metren
The What The?
For anyone, who hasn't seen any of Twin Peaks, here's some advice: don't bother with the series. Some have rightfully called the original run outdated (kudos Marcel), but it is not worth seeing the first 2 seasons even to enjoy the 3d one. TP 2017 It had its moments, but the ending was boring and emotionally uningaging beyond belief. This had nothing to do with being confusing or moving on slowly, as I loved almost all of the earlier episodes, including the 9th one (favorite one overall by far), the ending was just plain bad. Goddamn you, David Lynch, you broke my heart.
----
Dreadrealm's Bandcamp with free downloads: https://dreadrealm.bandcamp.com/ (200 Free Downloads Every Month is Bandcamp's limit)
06.09.2017 - 03:13
BitterCOld
Gringo
Hooray for Narcos season 3. Will miss Boyd Holbrook, loved his character in the first two seasons.

now watching the Bogota scenes for landmarks...
----
get the fuck off my lawn.
12.09.2017 - 18:34
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Game of Thrones was the last one. It felt too short though, even though I liked it. I guess I'm just so attached to the characters now.

Now I want to watch Broad City's new season, finish One Day At a Time and maybe discover some other comedies. I'm in the mood for that lately.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.
26.09.2017 - 21:14
Bad English
Masterchief
Catching up whit last 2 seasons of ancient aliens.
----

27.09.2017 - 14:34
IronAngel
Finally got around to True Detective (first season). Man it's good, atmospheric as hell and there's no unnecessary action or cheap thrills to manipulate the viewer, as in most crime/mystery shows. I especially love that they've picked the Handsome Family song for the opening credits, one of the best contemporary country bands there is and perfectly captures the tone for the series.

I guess Expanse s2 is next, and maybe I'll take a look at Star Trek at some point. The trailers do not look promising, though.
28.09.2017 - 20:37
Maratha
Completed the 2 seasons only series Fortitude. Excellent series in a unique location.
11.10.2017 - 18:03
Metal_Elle
I'm watching Supernatural, Outlander, Zoo, The X Files, Once Upon A Time, Berlin Station, Spooks...I'm not a fan of GoT, though...And the series I would like to watch are American Horror Story and Walking Dead, but I didn't have time for this until now...

And about the ancient series, I'm now watching Alf and Dinosaurs (the humor series created by Henson and about a family of dinosaurs, that's funny a lot).
12.10.2017 - 04:10
Bad English
Masterchief
Maigret
There are S1 whit 2 episodes and S2 whit 2, but 2th is not out yet.
Rowan Atkinson, perfect role, quet, thinker, calm and great. This has all where British meats Europe, where old school meats modern. after WWII Paris, detective, btw nice they are drinking beer at work, I like 60's medeteranian alcohol culture, IMO you could drive a car after wine.
Irony is an English man plays French cop, and do it well. His French name pronaumnsation is good. I wish this was maybe more like series hmm S3 whit 6 and so on. Interesting. I like old French dick films, and this fits perfectly
----