Pushing Daisies
Dirty Sexy Money
CSI: Las Vegas
NUMB3RS
The Graham Norton Show

Page 34 of 34

dark.scream

25.06.2014 at 20:36
The wire i think is one of the best.currently watching OZ.great prison drama.
also i think attack on titan and deathnote are the best animes.(have seen a few only)
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

11.07.2014 at 01:06
I'm re-watching for the gazzillionth time 'Allo'Allo. I love this show so much, it never stops being funny, no matter how many times I watch it.

And alo started with Orange Is The New Black, heard a lot of great things about it and I'm the mood for something a bit more light-weight, so I'm giving it a try.
----
In the end it's every man for himself.
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

11.07.2014 at 03:53
'Allo 'Allo was brilliant. It's funny that it was funny as each character pretty much had one catchphrase of shtick about them that they kept repeating but somehow it stayed funny. Officer Crabtree used to have me in stitches when I was a kid, and still does.
----
deadone
H8s ExtremeMetal

16.07.2014 at 02:18
I was watching Carnivale which to my disgust was cut after 2 seasons and never even got close to anything resembling a resolution.

Typical HBO - they did the same to Deadwood and Rome. Bastards!
!J.O.O.E.!
Mr. Off-Topic

17.07.2014 at 18:02
Not seen 24 mentioned much here. It's a cheesy and predictable series but a lot of fun. Just finished the new series and I enjoyed it. Actually felt different from their previous ones, no doubt due to the fact it was set in London and was set over 12 hours rather than 24 so it lacked the stretched-out nature other series have had. Was quite enjoyable.
----
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

27.07.2014 at 21:11
Starting with Dreadful Penny. Let's see if it is as good as they say.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

27.07.2014 at 21:21
You mean Penny Dreadful?
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

27.07.2014 at 22:19
Yepp, my bad. A friend who recommended it to me kept saying "Dreadul Penny" and it got stuck in my head so as far as I know myself, from this point on, I will never get it right.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

27.07.2014 at 22:31
Haha, I just kept imaging a very menacing penny. "Pick me up bitch and I kick your ass".

Anyway, what do you think of it? I am wondering if I should start the series, but I don't like the era/atmosphere. It has to have a really good plot for me to get into it.
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix

30.07.2014 at 20:47
Haha, thank you for that vivid picture.

Well, I can't really say much, because I've only watched 2 episodes so far. I find it intriguing because I do like the victorian era. The central plot seems rather basic to me, but the thing that keeps me on my toes is that it is very dense, it has many additional layers and interesting characters, who - I assume - will (some already have) build collateral story lines to the main idea. I find it rather interesting how they took well established characters (Victor Frankenstein, Dorian Grey, Mina Harker) and blended in original ones (Vanessa Ives). The portrayal of several characters is also superb, so casting team did a very fine job. And I love how the imagery is veiled in darkish Tim Burton (think Sweeney Todd) colours and also that several moments totally surprised me, while in other I was expecting something totally vile will occur, but they ended in rather romantic and serene manner. From my point of view - so far, so good.

And now I've said way much than I thought I would.
----
Ilham
attention whore*

30.07.2014 at 21:03
Yeah, I see. The whole victorian/gothic/Tim Burton stuff really doesn't work with me. I guess I'm going to pass on this one.

I'm kinda stuck in a weird phase where I don't want to start anything because I know I'll get addicted to it. So I'm just re-watching old funny stuff that won't get to my head and keeps my mood afloat.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]

Login or register to post here.