Metal Storm logo
Long-Haired Guys II

Original post

Posted by , 03.08.2007 - 13:46
The first topic "Long-Haired Guys" is now closed. 500 posts were reached. This is just a continuation for my favourite topic...

Pictures, questions, say or show anything you want about long hair... You know how it works.

03.02.2013 - 16:12
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 15.01.2013 at 11:44

in stone age ppl stinked, and had way to hairy chests
in ancient roma, greece and persia it was OK, but medival ages theys tinked, breth stinked and they were ritards and in 17th century they use to live cockroaches under aristocrats fake hair and they stinked to .... no wonder why I would prefere alcohol how sex in those days

I offer you a rather amusing and educating read...

http://www.cracked.com/article_20186_6-ridiculous-myths-about-middle-ages-everyone-believes.html

Read and contemplate : )
03.02.2013 - 16:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 03.02.2013 at 16:12

Written by Bad English on 15.01.2013 at 11:44

in stone age ppl stinked, and had way to hairy chests
in ancient roma, greece and persia it was OK, but medival ages theys tinked, breth stinked and they were ritards and in 17th century they use to live cockroaches under aristocrats fake hair and they stinked to .... no wonder why I would prefere alcohol how sex in those days

I offer you a rather amusing and educating read...

http://www.cracked.com/article_20186_6-ridiculous-myths-about-middle-ages-everyone-believes.html

Read and contemplate : )

I doint belive to that ... why aristocartic ppl had fake hair in those 17th century days ?
well actualy to be cool and to be aritocrat in those days you shood have to have sifiliss, ottherwise you're loser .... having a sifilis was in those days how nowdays is ipfone 5
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.02.2013 - 17:54
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 03.02.2013 at 16:23

I doint belive to that ... why aristocartic ppl had fake hair in those 17th century days ?
well actualy to be cool and to be aritocrat in those days you shood have to have sifiliss, ottherwise you're loser .... having a sifilis was in those days how nowdays is ipfone 5

Interesting... the syphilis thing I mean... d'ya read bout it somewhere or learn at the history class? The link's actually quite reliable since it coincides with what I went through during the history classes both in junior high and in college... Not that I got a degree in history itself but anyway...

Speaking bout the hair... people have always worn fake hair if they lack their own or if their natural hair don't enable desired hairdos... plus, the upper class set the standards which means that if a king went bald and started wearing wigs, everyone started doing it...
03.02.2013 - 18:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ernis on 03.02.2013 at 17:54

Written by Bad English on 03.02.2013 at 16:23

Interesting... the syphilis thing I mean... d'ya read bout it somewhere or learn at the history class? The link's actually quite reliable since it coincides with what I went through during the history classes both in junior high and in college... Not that I got a degree in history itself but anyway...

Speaking bout the hair... people have always worn fake hair if they lack their own or if their natural hair don't enable desired hairdos... plus, the upper class set the standards which means that if a king went bald and started wearing wigs, everyone started doing it...

I read it in book and also heard on radio when historians talked, because after new world was found, ppl come here whit it and arustocrats thought is cool stuff
----

apos;'
[image]
25.03.2013 - 06:16
Sinnercist

There seems to be almost a "bad luck Brian" thing around me and long hair... so I've developed a superstition about it. The one who dates me and does not lose it (but instead ends up growing it) will be the engagement I will end up NOT breaking (I've broken 2 - 3, the same amount of people who went from long locks to nearly bold )
----
From YOLO to LOLOL. You're welcome.
26.03.2013 - 16:51
Jpageforever

It's no contest for me. Long hair is extremely attractive on guys!
02.04.2013 - 20:41
nasmith

This is completely off topic, but last night I was talking to a 12-yo black kid who was like, "I'm growing an afro. I'm gonna bring back the '80s, man!" And I was just like, "You listen to all new music, don't you?" He nodded.

I just told him that I'm bringing back the '80s metal scene by growing my hair long, and I actually listen to a lot of metal from the '70s-'80s as well as underground metal since then. He just replied with a bad impression of a mix between hip-hop and '80s funk.....

[/spam]

On topic, I am planning on growing my hair out. Right now it's 1/2-2/3 of the way down my neck in the back, and down to the bridge of my nose in the front. But I don't think hairstyle or clothing have as much weight as how true you are to the style (with the exception of metrosexual, post-hardcore, and emo looks, which make you look like a faggot, and your music seem, whether rightfully so or not, like, well, faggot music). See, this smiley is as metal as fuck, and he's bald-->

Up the horns \m/
02.04.2013 - 23:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by nasmith on 02.04.2013 at 20:41

. Right now it's 1/2-2/3 of

looks like boobe or bra size to me LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
03.04.2013 - 15:14
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.04.2012 at 11:55

Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.04.2012 at 06:01

Alright guys I know he's a sexy motherfucker but can we stop with the nested quotes? Quote pyramids (especially with a nested image) are annoying.

But he's SOOO delightful!

Hahaha fuck, I just saw that. I now hate that picture
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
03.04.2013 - 15:47
Fritillaria
Account deleted
Written by Spirit Molecule on 03.04.2013 at 15:14

Written by X-Ray Rod on 21.04.2012 at 11:55

Written by Troy Killjoy on 21.04.2012 at 06:01

Alright guys I know he's a sexy motherfucker but can we stop with the nested quotes? Quote pyramids (especially with a nested image) are annoying.

But he's SOOO delightful!

Hahaha fuck, I just saw that. I now hate that picture

damn funny
03.04.2013 - 17:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----

apos;'
[image]
04.04.2013 - 20:48
nasmith

Written by Bad English on 02.04.2013 at 23:00

Written by nasmith on 02.04.2013 at 20:41

. Right now it's 1/2-2/3 of

looks like boobe or bra size to me LOL

*Plays with huge tits*

My longest hair in the back is low enough to brush my shoulders, but not spilling badassily over them yet.That's what I'm going for.
07.04.2013 - 19:01
Thrashette

I used to appreciate long hair on guys purely for the fact that it helped me identify metalheads. But that's not true... Hippie guys also have long hair and it's quite disappointing to think you found another metalhead only to find out they're a hippie
I'd like to think there's some long-haired guys who aren't metalheads or hippies but I have yet to meet any lol
As much as I hate to say it, a lot of long-haired people (both male and female) look better when they get a haircut. Some people don't suit long hair at all, don't take care of it well, or their hair is just naturally not a good texture (like mine)...
07.04.2013 - 20:35
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Thrashette on 07.04.2013 at 19:01

I used to appreciate long hair on guys purely for the fact that it helped me identify metalheads. But that's not true... Hippie guys also have long hair and it's quite disappointing to think you found another metalhead only to find out they're a hippie
I'd like to think there's some long-haired guys who aren't metalheads or hippies but I have yet to meet any lol
As much as I hate to say it, a lot of long-haired people (both male and female) look better when they get a haircut. Some people don't suit long hair at all, don't take care of it well, or their hair is just naturally not a good texture (like mine)...

IUts more USA even all long haired guys like music what I do from blue,s rto country, and so on
IMO more USA has long haired guys non metalheads , bikers, hippies, travelers, trappers those who lives in Apalachi mountains and claim to be miluita troops, some deep in sout who's moonshining and speek at weird accent

in Europe we have but most are metalheads ,

well orthodox christian priests also has beard and hair
----

apos;'
[image]
08.04.2013 - 05:22
Mattybu

Written by Thrashette on 07.04.2013 at 19:01

Funny you mention that, like maybe as of a month ago I had a long majestic mane, and it was actually nice and proper looking, and I kept it looking good all the time, and then I decided to pull a Britney Spears almost exclusively for the reason that it was too much effort making the locks of iron justice look clean and nice every morning... xD

and EVERYONE loves the short hair. It was actually the shortest it had been literally since my first head of hair when I was born.
09.04.2013 - 21:32
Thrashette

Written by Mattybu on 08.04.2013 at 05:22

Funny you mention that, like maybe as of a month ago I had a long majestic mane, and it was actually nice and proper looking, and I kept it looking good all the time, and then I decided to pull a Britney Spears almost exclusively for the reason that it was too much effort making the locks of iron justice look clean and nice every morning... xD

and EVERYONE loves the short hair. It was actually the shortest it had been literally since my first head of hair when I was born.

Hahaha I actually have yet to see any guy chop off his long hair without having the compliments roll in. Though of course there's gonna be at least one person who says something like "wtf, you look so unmetal now".
I know how you feel though. Long hair is damn annoying to make attractive especially if it's naturally wavy and messy. I keep following the cycle of grow hair out, realize long hair is annoying (and usually really damaged by that point), cut hair off, enjoy short hair for a bit, decide it's boring and miss long hair, repeat...
28.10.2015 - 00:55
FOOCK Nam

Im gonna grow my hair back to even long. Tired of being a baldhead. After finding Seals n warriors ude hair n beards like radar imma have it back. Skinned head makes me feel tough, no needs going to salon, but since i starts go back to metal i want grow hair back..
07.12.2015 - 15:46
Sang Dalang Abu

I love my long hair.

My hair is long as long matt barlow hair. That's why my girl friend kiss me every day.

And fuck off hippie
07.12.2015 - 16:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 07.12.2015 at 15:46

I love my long hair.

My hair is long as long matt barlow hair. That's why my girl friend kiss me every day.

And fuck off hippie

it means skin head
----

apos;'
[image]
07.12.2015 - 16:10
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Bad English on 07.12.2015 at 16:00

Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 07.12.2015 at 15:46

I love my long hair.

And fuck off hippie

it means skin head

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I mean Barlow era 1995.
11.12.2015 - 11:22
Flyingbroom

Long-haired guys are definitely my favourite!
11.12.2015 - 18:44
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Flyingbroom on 11.12.2015 at 11:22

Hmmm, you mean, me?
11.12.2015 - 18:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

How about posting picture whit you?
----

apos;'
[image]
11.12.2015 - 18:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 11.12.2015 at 18:44

Hmmm, you mean, me?

show us your face lad, we all wanna see you
----

apos;'
[image]
12.12.2015 - 12:30
Flyingbroom

Written by Bad English on 11.12.2015 at 18:57

Says the dude whose avatar is a bottle of... something.
12.12.2015 - 12:35
Flyingbroom

Hmmm, you mean, me?

I'm sure you too look better with long hair.
12.12.2015 - 13:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Flyingbroom on 12.12.2015 at 12:30

Says the dude whose avatar is a bottle of... something.

had my pics in old days unless some PZ wiz won resize them , I cant upload
----

apos;'
[image]
12.12.2015 - 18:29
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Flyingbroom on 12.12.2015 at 12:35

I'm sure you too look better with long hair.

Sure? Of course.

Even girls love it.
12.12.2015 - 18:32
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Bad English on 12.12.2015 at 13:50

Written by Flyingbroom on 12.12.2015 at 12:30

had my pics in old days unless some PZ wiz won resize them , I cant upload

are u bartender from Halmstad? or what?

i love that beer
12.12.2015 - 18:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Halmstad is town and no I am not, I can not resize
----

apos;'
[image]