Metal Storm logo
2022 FIFA World Cup

Original post

Posted by Bad English, 05.04.2022 - 16:00
Soon its here, to me most boring WC ever in my life....will watch but whit not a such pasion, but I agree that in cold, boring early winter dark days it can be cool and I might have more time to watch.
19.12.2022 - 09:59
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
So this is over , some last and final lines?

Positive:
Argentine one, finally after 1986. Has been good team who struggled. Probably last S American team who wins.

Good interesting games from last game day in group and know out stages, games was good.

First time S American goalkeeper do not suck on penalty shout out

We had underdog who surprised all, and even Japan, Korea did somehow eliminated whit help of others big teams.

To me perfect time, because summer is when you go out, as northener we do sit inside in winter time and its more TV time, so it was perfect to watch it on TV.

Beautiful goals, penalty shout outs

No riots, just game ion spot light not vandal boys

Gianni Infantino changed nationality to Qatari

Negative
FIFA sold their soul to Russian war machine and arab oil machine

No beer in arenas, European life values was abused and football fans values to
Poor workers who build it and their conditions, but they build mid east, when some oil sheik house are build, nobody even cares to talk about worker conditions, when comes football, al suddenly wakes up and now all are forgotten as it never happened. Double moral

Bad preference from some favorites as Germany, Spain and Uruguay

Boring games in first 2 game days, to much draw on table, pragmatic games.

Serbians whit Kosovo bullshit and Croats whit insulting Canadian bullshit. I think UEFA should investigate it and maybe Serbia can play next 10 home games in 1000km away from Beograd. Same Croatia next 10 home games beyond closed doors.

3 reporters died.

What next?
I doubt Argentina will win 1/4 match in Copa America (in Ecuador) and wont defend a tittle.

France will play bad qualification games in euro qualification, since Holland and Greece can bite

Morocco wont shine anymore.

Croatia might miss Euro or WC

So Canada, USA, Mexico (how safe is Mexico? ) will organize it and it means 3 spots are taken, now we have 32 teams then 48. 16 more as now. I doubt Europe will get more spots, but other continents. I hope S America to. I hope we will keep 8 groups whit 6 teams in each. How to play play offs hmmmm. A2 vv B3 , and winner is in 1/8 from beginning , 1/32 like I told only logical way.

Probably new surprises and African, Asian teams will go out of group.

I hope New Zeeland as Ausie will play in Asian qualification.

Reorganization of FIFA because rich sponsors and UEFA nations will protests.

One of big European teams will miss it.

Stupid play TV time from European perspective.
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.12.2022 - 10:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 19.12.2022 at 09:52

Written by Bad English on 19.12.2022 at 08:58

Britts and this ... 1986 Diego Maradona scored whit [/size]gods, [size=6]His hand.
Time toe ducate Fymann in 1998 David Backhem wa son a ground and Diego Pablo Simeone simulated and felt, David get red card ....

I'm fed up of cheating in the World Cup. Maradona handball goal, Maradona's drug abuse during competition, Simone play acting to get Beckham sent off, Materazzi racially abusing Zidane's mother which then led to Zidane getting a red card, Rivaldo acting as if he had got shot after the ball touched him, Messi's deliberate handball, and remember Suarez handball on the goal line that stopped a goal being scored, and that's not to mention the amount of diving that goes on.

Still Messi is a great player and so was Maradona and Maradona's second goal against England in 86 was one of the best solo goals ever.

Now Messi can be compered whit Maradona or Pele. Ronaldo has EC (game where he get injurie and did not play to the end, and whit out him Portugal equalized and won) , Messi has WC and one Copa( 3th biggest after WC, EC ) ....now we can say Messi is bigger as Ronaldo
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2022 - 10:45
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
One of the best players of the 21st Century, up there with Ronaldinho and Cristiano Ronaldo. Different game now though, back in the 60's you had George Best, Di Stefano, Puskas, Eusebio, Garrincha and Pele, and arguably the best goalkeeper ever Lev Yashin. 70's you had Cruyff, Beckenbauer, etc. 80's was Platini, Zico, Maradona, Baresi etc. 90's you had loads of stars, Ronaldo (R9), Rivaldo, Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Del Piero, etc, and some of the best ever defenders like; Maldini, Nesta and Cannavaro, and goalkeepers like Schmeichel, Buffon and Kahn.

But none of those players have ever played at such a top class level for as long as Messi has, his lucky his been injury free.
19.12.2022 - 10:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 19.12.2022 at 10:45

One of the best players of the 21st Century, up there with Ronaldinho and Cristiano Ronaldo. Different game now though, back in the 60's you had George Best, Di Stefano, Puskas, Eusebio, Garrincha and Pele, and arguably the best goalkeeper ever Lev Yashin. 70's you had Cruyff, Beckenbauer, etc. 80's was Platini, Zico, Maradona, Baresi etc. 90's you had loads of stars, Ronaldo (R9), Rivaldo, Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Del Piero, etc, and some of the best ever defenders like; Maldini, Nesta and Cannavaro, and goalkeepers like Schmeichel, Buffon and Kahn. But none of those players have ever played at such a top class level for as long as Messi has.

It was different days, they drunk beer n wine, trained like 3 days per week, even smoked. Todays goaly has bigger legs and arms, defenders runs faster and has stronger legs, strikers has engine , and milde fielder has hiv teck 360¤ angle camera
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2022 - 10:59
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Contributor
Written by Bad English on 19.12.2022 at 10:51

It was different days, they drunk beer n wine, trained like 3 days per week, even smoked. Todays goaly has bigger legs and arms, defenders runs faster and has stronger legs, strikers has engine , and milde fielder has hiv teck 360¤ angle camera

Imagine Maradona with his talent just how good he would have been if he had looked after himself better, same with George Best, drugs, alcohol and partying took priority over nutrition and rigorous training like nowadays. Players careers were short lived unfortunately.

Rooney is another one who could have been alot better if he had looked after himself more, in his early days he was unstoppable
19.12.2022 - 11:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 19.12.2022 at 10:59

Written by Bad English on 19.12.2022 at 10:51

Imagine Maradona with his talent just how good he would have been if he had looked after himself better, same with George Best, drugs, alcohol and partying took priority over nutrition and rigorous training like nowadays.

Yes indeed, and then Napoli semi Final, Argentina vs Italy ,,,adter that match he lost all his privileges in Italy, drug sellers, hookers, Guardia di Finaznia startv checking him out, he pissed off local Mafia and Blue Tigers, Curva A
Then after his death Estadio Sa Palo was re named to Esatdio Diego Armando Maradona
----

apos;'
[image]
19.12.2022 - 12:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Roberto Abbondanzieri, Nery Pumpido, Hugo Gatti, Sergio Goycochea wont achoive it what did Emiliano Martinez
Maybe Claudio Tafarel, Carlos Navarro Montoya, Jose Luis Chilavert would save soem shouts, but Emiliano Martinez did it, save soem penatlies amnd France had luck beacsue to me he could save 2-3 more, it was luck. OT French penalthy was not defender could not see it,. his head was other direction, it was just arm, he did not touch ball, ball touch arm, so to me not penathly
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2022 - 13:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
FIFA Taking Action After ‘Salt Bae’ Infiltrates World Cup Celebration

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2022/12/23/fifa-taking-action-salt-bae-infiltrates-world-cup-celebration-argentina

Another shit happening, hownthe hack a cook or chef can be there, friends whit Infantino, well I have seen his videos, overated cooking, but world cup cv mon.
Blatter and Platini was banned about corruption, Inflantini should resign , who trusts FIFA? and Saudi, Egypt, Greece bid... c mon. Only country who could organize is Greece, (not financially thought)
----

apos;'
[image]
23.12.2022 - 15:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Rumor: Next WC will have 16 groups whit 3 teams each, due FIFA needs follow time shadluel, 4 team group had super many games (federations protest) but it would get FIFA a lot of money
https://www.eurosport.com/football/world-cup/2022/world-cup-2026-fifa-in-talks-about-abandoning-three-team-group-format-for-north-american-tournament_sto9253470/story.shtml

Hmmm I dunno, like I told 8 groups 5 teams in would be best

FIFA PRESIDENT GIANNI INFANTINO WANTS WORLD CUP STAGED EVERY THREE YEARS, ACCORDING TO LATEST REPORT
https://www.eurosport.com/football/world-cup/2022/fifa-president-gianni-infantino-wants-world-cup-staged-every-three-years-according-to-latest-report_sto9283845/story.shtml

Whit 2 years it was denied, but Asia, Africa likes this even S America and UEFA will reject it I dont see how it will happen, because Copa and EC happens after 4 years it means harder to qiualify, players will be tired, schedule will be tide, more injuries. I am aganst it!
Olympics never has been edned , only in one year to split winter and summer, before they was at same year.
----

apos;'
[image]
06.01.2023 - 20:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Morocco's Mazraoui Diagnosed with Post-COVID Heart Problem

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2023/01/353400/moroccos-noussair-mazraoui-diagnosed-with-heart-issue

OMG , get well soon
----

apos;'
[image]