Metal Storm logo
The worst thing to happen where?

Original post

Posted by Lord TJ, 12.10.2007 - 21:40
Whats the worst thing that can happen to you at a certain place? Please keep it reasonable, in areas that we all commonly go to or something.

Right now the worst thing to happen to me in school is having to take a shit (which I have to do now). The toilets and nasty and theres no doors! I have to hold it for another 45 minutes! TORCHURE!

30.06.2008 - 01:18
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
01.07.2008 - 03:29
Fhuesc
A plane crash when you are on the plane
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
04.07.2008 - 22:30
Sleep In Sorrow
Ghost Of The Sun
Oh, something very bad has just happened to me.
We just found out our building is oweing R$120.000,00 to the government, because our last syndic was stealing the money.
The thing is we arrived here after she was already gone but the budget hole has just been dicovered recently. So, basically, for the next 2 years, we'll have to cash out 50 more bucks every month to keep living in a 30m² apartment with cockroaches. And because of that, I also don't think we'll be able to sell this hellhole either.
If this isn't one of the worst things to happen after you've moved in to another building, I dunno what is! Shit...
----
"It's not funny, my ass is on fire..."
30.08.2008 - 20:52
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
one of the worst possible things that can happen is having your car broken down in the middle of no where and having no cell phone at night
02.09.2008 - 06:11
Insects Of Death
Account deleted
Written by [user id=23805] on 31.08.2008 at 05:53

Written by [user id=34145] on 30.08.2008 at 20:52

one of the worst possible things that can happen is having your car broken down in the middle of no where and having no cell phone at night

That happened to a friend of mine here in AK in the MIDDLE OF WINTER IN 50 DEGREES BELOW ZERO. The guy lost control of his car on the icy road and landed in the ditch. It was windy and snowing and the ditch he landed in was about 4 feet deep. Obviously he wasn't gonna get his truck out of there so his only hope was that somebody would drive by on this road out in the boonies AND see him (hard to do in that weather) before he froze to death.

Fourtunately somebody DID see him because he had flares in his car and used them, but that kind of situation doesn't just suck, it's painful and crushing to your will. If nobody comes, you're frozen.

dude now that SUCKS
i cant imagine being frozen in the middle of nowhere
02.09.2008 - 09:32
Oracle
Orcinus
Well when im walking along down the street with lots of people around me and i suddenly trip over lol. Always get a few looks whenever that happens
02.09.2008 - 10:48
Oracle
Orcinus
Another one is when I wear a dress or skirt and theres a gust of wind and my skirt blows up before i can stop it from doing so. I hate that and its embarrassing when people see my undies
I dont care if im wearing swimmers though lol
02.09.2008 - 11:05
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Oracle@ that has happened to me as well! It's so bad lol
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
02.09.2008 - 12:04
Oracle
Orcinus
@Trollhorn: Now thats one thing that has never happened to me. I ve never actually ripped my pants by bending over... I dont really wear tight pants though
02.09.2008 - 12:11
Valentin B
Iconoclast
once i puked in class lol. i mean, in class, i didn't even bother to go to the bathroom or something
02.09.2008 - 12:23
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by [user id=26446] on 02.09.2008 at 12:09

Written by Oracle on 02.09.2008 at 12:04

@Trollhorn: Now thats one thing that has never happened to me. I ve never actually ripped my pants by bending over... I dont really wear tight pants though

The pants weren't to tight they were just so old and as soon as I bent over, rip action ahoy

Oh well i guess i buy alot of clothes and i dont get to wear all my pants all the time lol. I dont think i have any old pants.
03.09.2008 - 05:05
tulkas
el parcero
being on the bus (public) on your way to somewhere, and desperatly need to take a crap! and can't even fart because you know it will come out with something else, so you just have to keep it in, and the only thing yo can do is sweat! daaaaamnn!! it's not nice only you can laugh at it later, just like now, hehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
03.09.2008 - 06:05
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by [user id=26446] on 02.09.2008 at 11:53

Written by Oracle on 02.09.2008 at 10:48

Another one is when I wear a dress or skirt and theres a gust of wind and my skirt blows up before i can stop it from doing so. I hate that and its embarrassing when people see my undies
I dont care if im wearing swimmers though lol

How bout leaning down to pick something up and then ripping your pants right up the middle I felt like a right tit eh, and then had to walk all the way home with a huge hole right over my ass

Similar happened to me. I was in teh last high school year, in the physical education uniform (for obvious reasons) and a chair had a screw that was sticking out and my pocket got stuck. IDK how, the whole right sleeve of my pant (IDK the nword in english) unstitched down to the knee. And to make it worse, it was a "mix" classroom, both guys and girls. Everyone started whistling and ocking me.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
08.09.2008 - 07:49
Black Mass
When ur wearing a skirt or dress and after u've been to the toilet u realise u've tucked ur dress into the back of ur undies...
08.09.2008 - 08:31
Oracle
Orcinus
@Black Mass: haha That nearly happened to me when i went to the toilet in Hornsby on Saturday coz i was wearing a skirt earlier that day but then i realised and checked lol.

when Matt and I were walking to Utopia, It was raining and a car drove really close to the gutter and sprayed me with water lol.
08.09.2008 - 15:18
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Black Mass on 08.09.2008 at 07:49

When ur wearing a skirt or dress and after u've been to the toilet u realise u've tucked ur dress into the back of ur undies...

This happened once to my girlfriend last year (16 yr-old)...a man told her about that (I was in front of her when she came back from the toilet) and embarassed so much that started crying.
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
12.09.2008 - 08:38
nana.MD
Star-Queen
....picture the horrible sun in your face while u r in your way home starving and u get into a traffic jam for the next 2 hours...oooh yes and without music!!!
...that happened to me today, i was so desperate!!!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
13.09.2008 - 03:55
Fhuesc
Written by nana.MD on 12.09.2008 at 08:38

....picture the horrible sun in your face while u r in your way home starving and u get into a traffic jam for the next 2 hours...oooh yes and without music!!!
...that happened to me today, i was so desperate!!!

That's why i use Metro instead of car
----
Hasta la victoria, siempre!
Until victory, always!
23.10.2008 - 20:31
Kasper
Hmm.. Losing your ability to balance on the ground at the edge of Grand Canyon. =)
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"
24.10.2008 - 06:32
kkktookmybaby
Ummmm having your car break down in tijuana at night on the same weekend that there was 20 people found dead closeby
01.12.2008 - 03:06
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The worst thing to happen when you're receiving a hand job is if the girl starts crying in the middle of it.

Seriously.

I was just like, "so are you going to finish this or am I going to have to go to the bathroom?".

She was drunk though so it was ok. lol
01.12.2008 - 07:44
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Written by Dangerboner on 01.12.2008 at 03:06

The worst thing to happen when you're receiving a hand job is if the girl starts crying in the middle of it.

Seriously.

I was just like, "so are you going to finish this or am I going to have to go to the bathroom?".

She was drunk though so it was ok. lol

...wtf?? hahaha i've heard about something like that before lol

...another one is bumping into ur ex-bf with his current gf eating together at the place he used to take u for dinner haha oooh yes and exactlly minutes after u had a long talk with some friend about that relationship...not nice believe me lol
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
01.12.2008 - 17:16
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Doing a presentation in front of 40 students with your zipper wide open crap so emmbarssing
27.12.2009 - 21:24
Nexus
Asshat
I've had some pretty messed up shit happen to me ... one I can remember off the top of my head is prolly the one that traumatized me the most (although it's pretty funny looking back on it).

I was taking the metro (underground subway) back home after one of my classes. The metro stopped, and I got into one of the carts. There was a guy who was a bit away from me, and instead of getting into his cart, he ventured into mine and sat directly in front of me. I didn't think too much of it initially, and kept doing my own thing. After a bit, he started shifting around, and put his briefcase directly over his crotch. At this point, I'm eyeing the guy suspiciously as, out of the corner of my eye, it looks like his hands are spazzing or something. I look to see this guy's cock whipped out, and he's jacking off right in fucking front of me!! I got up and walked to the other end of the cart, and was gonna get off at the next stop, but he ran off before I could. Now I'm traumatized of any dude in his late 20s/early 30s with a briefcase.
----
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for everything
04.01.2010 - 19:27
Immortal
Being kicked in the bollocks. Yeah, that's pretty bad.
----
"Hope is the greatest of all evils, for it prolongs the torment of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche
04.01.2010 - 23:10
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Elio on 08.09.2008 at 15:18

This happened once to my girlfriend last year (16 yr-old)...a man told her about that (I was in front of her when she came back from the toilet) and embarassed so much that started crying.

haha, those were the times, Elio..
05.01.2010 - 12:34
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Valentin B on 04.01.2010 at 23:10

Written by Elio on 08.09.2008 at 15:18

haha, those were the times, Elio..

XD
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
05.01.2010 - 18:04
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Nexus on 27.12.2009 at 21:24

I was taking the metro (underground subway) back home after one of my classes. The metro stopped, and I got into one of the carts. There was a guy who was a bit away from me, and instead of getting into his cart, he ventured into mine and sat directly in front of me. I didn't think too much of it initially, and kept doing my own thing. After a bit, he started shifting around, and put his briefcase directly over his crotch. At this point, I'm eyeing the guy suspiciously as, out of the corner of my eye, it looks like his hands are spazzing or something. I look to see this guy's cock whipped out, and he's jacking off right in fucking front of me!! I got up and walked to the other end of the cart, and was gonna get off at the next stop, but he ran off before I could. Now I'm traumatized of any dude in his late 20s/early 30s with a briefcase.

LOL Canada is a weird place!

i'm trying right now to think of whatever weird stuff has happened, but i've already posted them in other threads

hands down the most annoying thing that happens to me at metal shows is sometimes(rarely though) i get this HORRIBLE tearing sensation in one of my eyes as if someone just poured rubbing alcohol over it. thankfully it never happened during when my favorite bands played.
08.01.2010 - 06:20
FoxZdemoN
Taking a number 2 in someone elses washroom and find out there are no shit tickets!:hopeless:
----

You can listen to my show "Diabolus Templum" on Thursdays 4pm till 7pm EST. on~
http://www.brutalexistenceradio.com/
10.01.2010 - 22:35
Fat & Sassy!
Elite
Having to take a shit (and proceeding to do so) in a broken down elevator full of people.

Fuck yeah. I just went there. >:[